ITT: criminally underrated movies from the 2000s onward

>ITT: criminally underrated movies from the 2000s onward

Watched this again for the first time since it came out, holy shit i didnt remember it being that good. Shame it seems like its been forgotten, should be considered a modern classic desu.

Is it Blood Diamond? cause I'm pretty sure it is well critically acclaimed

>Thats for breaking my Sup Forums, bru!
>Just for the record, I like to get kissed before I get fucked, huh?
>When he breaks out on that jamaican/deep african accent with Commander Zero
This movie is so fucking memorable

nigger, why dont you post the movies name or put it on the filename?
how do you expect people to reply? faglord

>Sees pic
>Doesn't know the movie
underage... MODS

63% on rotten tomatoes is not "critically acclaimed"

Proof that RT is a meme.

Best movie in terms of plot twists, cinematography and music

Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic, general Media reviews, and IMDB rarely have a consensus on any movie. So they are all equally shit. Make your own review.

most movies are criminally overrated and hyped by people who have never seen them. Kinda a Shakespeare and Tolstoy effect. Everyone "knows" it, no one has read it

>not recognizing every frame in LDC's repertoire

kys

These fags never name anything

hey famalam i catched this Kino on DVD last month too after having not seen it in years

held up bretty fookin gud lad

the Beach

rotten tomatoes is by far the worst website for ratings. most useres are like 15

blood diamond is one of the best movies of all time and Captain Poison is one of the best villains of all time

> RUF IS FIGHTING FOR THE PEOPOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!!

it's one dimensional because the anti de beers message . no problem with revealing a jew syndicate selling worth stones to people but this film could have been made better

>I DUG I DUG AND I DUG. STILL I FIND NO-TING!!!

Always check why they give a score, never just go by the score alone. If I remember correctly people gave it this score because the Evul whiteman saves them, trying to whiteguilttrip us.

GOT A SMUKE BRU

Dijon Hanaso was good tough

SMOKIN WILL KILL YA

The helicopter and ground assault fucking gave me a giant boner.

One of the few movies I actually turned off mid way through. I remember it being really boring. Should I rewatch?

definitely. It is the ending that gives a complete new look on the previous scenes. It is the details. The metaphors and mirror images.

It's one of those movies that only work if you have seen the ending and watch it again with that new knowledge, similar to Mulholland Drive, Fight Club, Cloud Atlas, Inception, Interstellar, Prestige,..

WELL, ONLY IF I LIVE YAH?

This movie was the hottest Jennifer Connelly has ever looked.

>not in Labyrinth.

how old was she in labyrinth?

Too young in Labyrinth.

16 playing a 15 year old

You sick fuck.

>beginning of the movie Leo mentions the blood of the people of Africa have made the sand red
>one of the last shots of his character is him gripping the sand with blood running down his hand.

It was a beautiful film.

Disclaimer: I hate nogs.

Leo was the nog slayer and no.1 oper8r in that movie. KKK and Neo Nazi fanboys BTFO.P

God yes. My friends don't understand it/haven't watched it/haven't heard of it at all. I don't even understand how.

at least metacritic is a decent representation of what actual, professional critics think of a movie in aggregate