I saw "Split" yesterday dudes. Let's talk about it

I saw "Split" yesterday dudes. Let's talk about it.

Was this fucker human or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm4088627/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a supervillain. How much more do they need to spell it out?

He was a metahuman like David Dunn, apparently he was supposed to be the Orange Suit Man in Unbreakable but that was nixed but now it became an entire movie.

I saw it just now

Kinda bummed I paid to see it, wasn't so good

Also, was it the follow on to another movie?! What was with the ending? Random pointless cameo or?

Yeah. Same here. I figured it was going to turn out cheese. The only thing that really was made it worth it was that the girls in that movie were fucking FINE!. Especially the black chick.

Well the movie was already senseless, they might as well have dumped some other WTF-tier material to it. Obviously it's a set up to part two just in case it flopped they could say fuck it and nobody would ever care how stupid it ended or if it did worthy of a sequel they would have no problem whatsoever introducing it.

Bottom line is that the this story was all over the place and making any kind of sense was probably not priority at all. I couldn't figure out if this thing was a drama or horror.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you autistic?

yes

>watching a pg13 horror flick

so did he fiddle the girls, or were all his personalities gay?

when he becomes the beast, does his penis and sexual and libido increase? is there a camera shot where his muscles start bulging, the camera between his legs, and a out of focus big penis plops between his legs and the focus is on the girls?

Yeh the black chick was hot, shame we only saw her in underwear like once

dub trips confirm. That black girl made the fucking movie.

>so did he fiddle the girls

Nah, he sucked.

PG 16, actually, and it wasn't a horror at all.

M. Night should have made a sequel to Unbreakable ages instead of all the garbage.

It's too late to fix that mistake now.

>it wasn't a horror at all

How do you figure?. If it's labeled suspense or thriller then it would HAVE to fit inside drama. This was NOT a drama.

>PG 16
What shithole are you living in?

I'm going to see it in 45 minutes. I'm pretty hype.

>all of this hating on LITERAL capekino

wear pants nigga. My dick almost got hard when I kept seeing that black chick.

>apparently he was supposed to be the Orange Suit Man in Unbreakable but that was nixed but now it became an entire movie.

I honestly think that was for the best.
It would have cluttered the movie and taken focus away from David.
And a villain getting an entire origin movie is pretty novel.

Ages ago

Who the fuck is the orange suit man in Unbreakable?. I don't even know if I sat through that movie.

He's the serial killer David stops at the end of the movie.

>hurr muh black waifu
Get a fucking life, losers

I might watch that movie tonight then. Sounds interesting.

She's my wife faggot. Fuck off. Just because you're gay and attracted to the villain doesn't mean we have to be.

>A shitposter tells others to get a life

How ironic.

The white chicks were better

They were fine as hell too but black girl was best mane. Her ass was perfekt.

>Ass
Nigga nothing can compare to Anya's fuck me bug eyes

Is anya the main chick?. Yeah she was really cute. Something about her face was so innocent and sweet.

another JUST by shama-lama-dingdong

Great film, there's not many characters who can freak you out and make you laugh at the same time. Also loved the ending bit.

That one shot where she turned to the side... mmmmm. (They're all in their 20s according to IMDB)

Hell yeah, I remember that. I was waiting for every single chance to see her ass mane. That was real ass too. Was she Twenty?. Even in that skirt you could tell her booty was sweet.

How come McAvoy is so underrated, dude should be swimming in oscars

imdb.com/name/nm4088627/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t23 She's 22 apparently.

I hate the lucky motherfucker that will end up fucking her every night and eating her pussy.

>great performance by McAvoy
>neat background stories for the main characters that don't reveal too much
>chick with black hair and scars qt as fuck
>thrilling as hell
This movie was a solid 7,5/10 and the only thing bad about it was the two other chicks' performance and the ending

>the only thing bad about it was the two other chicks'

Now I know you're trolling. The black girl is thw only reason I didn't ask for my money back.

Though whole movie.where i had seen mc chick and sge was in witch : ^)

Great movie though, Mcavoy was awesome.

I'm not. How about you explain why you didn't like it rather than acting like a gay ass contrarian.

23 personalities in the trailer is fucking misleading when the only ones that fucking mattered were like 3 or 4 of them. The movie wasn't about a guy with mental disorder, it was about some monster that came to be for no fucking reason what whatsoever. Human that could bend those bars. Fuck no. He works with animals and so he mutates into super predator?. Nahh. Makes no sense.

"hur dur Makes no sense!"
shut the fuck up lol

Your post shows that you're running out of steam my friend.

That was another poster m8. Anyways, perhaps it were too many personalities when only 3 or 4 were present, but it still made ot great as he built up new characters through his up growing to deal woth all the disturbing shit he's been through and it went out of control. The personality created to handle the most traumatizing events became too dominant and paranoid so it created an entirely new personality that was basically a monster.

That shit was great, but him being able to climb walls, being unhumanly strong and surviving bullets made it too supernatural. That's because I prefer psychological shit and not monsters. Others might think otherwise.

Not supernatural
Super powers.

The pedo uncle sub plot needed to left out and added nothing to the movie but making people uncomfortable. At least show the girl pulling the trigger and cut to her waking up again. I don't need to know my protagonists has been raped since childhood.

McAvoy is jacked. JACKED

It explained why the Beast let her live at the end.

Ah ok you're right. Thanks for clarifying.