youtube.com/watch?v=RPV_n4AGPFY
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZpIHFMC84c
youtube.com/watch?v=h4IsI-FfhEs
youtube.com/watch?v=MmScTy7q3GA
youtube.com/watch?v=1X7c9XoQ56c
youtu.be/czU-EHpClQc
youtu.be/owyf7DC-2-k
youtu.be/Vh473k-uHH0
autism.org.uk/~/media/nas/documents/extranet/autism-library/magazines-articles-and-reports/reports/other-reports/making connections executive summary.ashx?la=en-gb
theonion.com/article/thomas-the-tank-engine-a-little-uneasy-with-his-br-28298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why?

I liked the show better when they used real sets.

youtube.com/watch?v=iO6qIM2WO6k

The fat control was the good guy.

how about lets tank about it

Childhood is idolising Thomas. Adulthood is realising the Fat Controller makes more sense

What was his fucking problem?

>filename
you mean Enrique

That was fucking grim

>doesn't want to go out in the rain
>brick him up forever

fucking savage

Does anyone remember the Skarloey railway? The lighter guage line that ran up to a different part of Sodor? They had their own little stories and everything, it was comfy as fuck

British propaganda to reinforce their class system in future generations. Only plebkids watch.

>not knowing the true story
youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU

Why didn't he just move?

Your post has caused confusion and delay, and you are not my nigger.

>that spooky boulder episode

youtube.com/watch?v=LjU9vxZQTxQ

I'm 4 minutes in and i'm actually laughing at how horrific this is.

there's something special about seeing hitler done in the simplistic wooden figure style of thomas the tank engine

There was also another one on the narrow gauge railway who always used to mess around and derail so they turned him into a stationary generator. I'll never forget Grandpuff telling that story and ending it with ''..and he'll never move again''

wtf????

what lesson are kids supposed to learn from this?

fear your environment??? be cynical of your duties?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MONTRESOR

Jesus fucking Christ this is amazing and disturbing as fuck.
>When they said he gave birth to a son called ''Thomas''
Plus the wooden peg people make it all the more weird

>Granpuff

What was the deal with him, is he still alive or what? There was a story about him being abandoned, then salvaged, then put back to work on the railway, but he's blatantly not there any more. What happened in between that story and the present day?

How do you stop him?

I used to love it as a kid. Does that mean I carry the autism gene?

My wife's son likes to watch this and Bob the Builder in the morning.

>EYIIIIIKES

It's metaphor for scared scared autist children never leaving the house. That you may as well be walled in.

Why are there fucking adults holding a conversation about Thomas right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=LvTGKim2tSM

Who's everyone's favorite Thomas narrator?

Because it's comfy and we have nothing to prove to anyone and also most of us are on the spectrum

youtube.com/watch?v=RPV_n4AGPFY

This was both comfy and scary.

This.

the jews will find a way

>CGI Thomas

Thomas the Tank Engine was great. But what about the episode where Thomas kills himself? It aired once I believe and it was written by one of the animators who was depressed at the time. I think I read he switched the episode with the actual one the night before it was supposed to air. Thomas gives a 10 minute soliloquy on the futility of life that scared me as a child.

They said the episode was destroyed. I wonder if anyone managed to tape it.

What. A. Twat.

He had to go back. We need a wall.

lol that all the engines have their own comprehensive wikipedia pages

autism

It was on June 22nd, 2014.

There was a YouTube channel named GameTheory (I think that's what it's called) that had released a video called "Top 10 Educational Games." One of the games was about Sesame Street. I had never watched the show, but I did know a few of their characters: the Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Elmo, Bert, and Ernie. Seeing this video reminded me a couple years later, when I went to a yard sale.

At the sale, an old man had a VHS tape with no cover, but a piece of paper was taped on there: “Sesame Street”. I wanted to show it to my kids because I never got to see it knowing that it'd be a go. Heck, it was a go because this I got a hold of, surprisingly cheap. 67 cents?! I was confused about why it was so cheap. The old man seemed very happy to see that tape over with; I assumed it reminded him of painful memories, after all his kids grew up with that show and that they have now moved away from society and probably elsewhere pursuing their dreams. I put this tape in my bag and carried it home.

When I returned, I put the VHS in the VCR. I called my kids down to have a look at the show. It played its normal theme song. After about five minutes of normal shenanigans, Elmo came out but was the opposite color of red: blue. My kids didn't seem surprised at this at all; I knew this wasn't Cookie Monster either but was something else entirely. Elmo's voice seemed different; a deeper and scarier voice, moved more spastic and crazy and his usual smile was replaced by a poker face, like he was disturbed. He talked very weirdly and on occasions yelled. This was not normal. His manner of speech used no contractions of what was he trying to teach kids.

About ten minutes in, I realized that this "Blue Elmo" was skinny as if he had not eaten for days or was like one of the victims of the Holocaust. He began to become emotional, I didn't really know why. (cont...)

Instead of being happy, he was self-conscious, timid, and kind of depressed. Later on in the video, this new form of Elmo had super powers.

I realized this whole time, it was just Grover!

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZpIHFMC84c

>Trucks are adrenaline junkies plunging to their deaths for the thrill
Fucking hardcore

hello darkness

because it's a well made show and trains are neat
look at this motherfucker

Sounds like a bunch of creepypasta bullshit, that not even current /x/ would touch.

SO MUCH COCAIN

Hold on to your butts..

youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU

Haven't seen this one, but anything with the narrow-gauge engines is top tier

Shakspearean

That was after my time, and I never got to experience it as a kid. I'll have to watch more of it now.

>that episode with the scary-ass dragon train

Mate, that has already been posted
Learn to lurk

Were there any ever geared engines on the show?

try holding on to ctrl+f first

Hey guys wanna see what happens to an engine when its boiler explodes

>tfw you sneeze while cumming

Not on the show, but there were some mountain engines in a book

He is, but he never really does anything else but sit in the yard. Underused character in the books, underused character in the TV series.

Also, how old are Sir Handel and Peter Sam supposed to be? Do they remember having different names? The lore is so fuzzy

Most like to pretend they don't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4IsI-FfhEs

My brother had like, 5 VHSes of the show and we used to watch it a lot.

Good times.

>He called me a galloping sausage!

Peter Sam's in his 40s while Sir Handel's somewhere in his late 50s to mid 60s.

Ringo > Carlin > Angelis > Brosnan

>continued to get Thomas the Tank magazine until about 9 years old
>still was watching my VHS copies every night before bed

am I autism?

I know I'm saying this about a little kid's show, but holy hell they really infantilized it over the years.

They did. They did a whole bunch of edgy experimentation back just after they'd run out of Railway Stories plots to borrow from which resulted in a whole load of pretty dark episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmScTy7q3GA

Kino

>The Spiteful Brake Van was a troublesome brake van, who was subsequently crushed into pieces by Douglas.

>That short moment in the Flying Kipper episode when you thought Henry had actually died

The landslide episode with Bill and Ben FREAKED ME OUT as a little kid, because it was the first time I'd ever heard of a landslide and it seemed frighteningly surreal

Who was the most alpha train and why was it James?

>Most of the early stories were based on real events the author had read about
>engines falling into turntable wells
>engines having wind spin them on turntables
>a bootlace being used to hold together parts
>fish in the water tank

Season 5 was spooky as shit.

Yeah, the CGI season really got off to a rocky start. Seasons 17 and onward are much better.

Heard someone talking nonsense like I wouldn't find out.

Those were more because TATMR was in production around the same time.

He's a big train

>Thomas and the Magic Railroad

That was the first film that ever genuinely disappointed me. I'm British so to have all those retarded mentions of some U.S show called Shining Time which had no relevance to me plus the blatant Americanisation of it was obvious even to child-me.

For choo choo

>an entire station being evacuated due to pic related

how do trains fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=1X7c9XoQ56c

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Post Thomaskino

youtu.be/czU-EHpClQc

youtu.be/owyf7DC-2-k

youtu.be/Vh473k-uHH0

IMO, the Shining Time Station scenes were some of the stronger moments of the film.

Trains appeal to the autistic.

autism.org.uk/~/media/nas/documents/extranet/autism-library/magazines-articles-and-reports/reports/other-reports/making connections executive summary.ashx?la=en-gb

>Making connections: A report on the special relationship between children with autism and Thomas & Friends (executive summary) (PDF)

This, but you missed a few >>>>>>> after Ringo

Is this creepy pasta?

theonion.com/article/thomas-the-tank-engine-a-little-uneasy-with-his-br-28298

Hits home desu

Ringo or Carlin or GTFO

Pretty much, yeah.

It's a shame they were only for the first four seasons.

Holy shit