yass queen

I hope she did better than when she went up against Ted Cruz:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo

>homophobic
I don't like this newspeak.

>be a preacher
>come to see a president's inauguration
>God Bless America
>suddenly a tiny ACTress jumps out in front of you and starts calling you a homophobe
Wat do

Based Ted

>gets BTFO so hard she has to do 2 nude scenes to even become slightly relevant again

Did Dr Gino hook her hairline up phams?

So based he lost to an Oompa Loompa

Tell her you liked her boobies in Tallulah

tell me more about these so-called nude scenes please

>career is based around being le quirky teenage girl
>attract creepy pedo fans
>"come out of closet" in an attempt to repel said creepers
>this is just an excuse to repel them and dress like utter shit
>lose gimmick
>become a literal who after Inception
>age like shit
>lose all fans
>dress like shit
>no one wants to fuck her except ugly dykes now
>she can't be a golddigger because she went too deep

JUST

Yes. Instead of standing up and publicly fighting for what she believes in, she should stay indoors at all times and avoid sneers and jeers from Sup Forums users. In fact, the truly brave citizens of our country are the ones producing memes on Sup Forums every day

In other news, she's still going to hell. Good job arguing with a man on the street though, slay queen

just look up Tallaluah and Into the Forest

gays and pedo's should be treated exactly the same if you can't choose who you are attracted too.

>yas slay queen
The worst meme that normies shat out

>Fighting for what she believes in

She aint on Omaha Beach you fucking dumb cuck lol

Tallulah*

Great that she's standing up for her beliefs. I assume she's done this with muslim preachers as well about FGM and such?

>Sup Forums
reddit tourists make themselves so obvious

Romans 1:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
(part1/2)

Where were they in Washington?

Many of the men that died on Omaha Beach had little understanding of what they were fighting for

>fighting for what she believes in

What the fuck is she fighting for, exactly? Gays can get married, adopt kids, vote, get jobs without discrimination, etc. What more does she want?

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(part2/2)

Homophobia is such a retarded term. Implying people who are against homos FEAR them, instead of the fact that they are DISGUSTED by them.

youtu.be/20AzUW8U6vs

>people can be fired for being gay
That is not true. If you can prove you were fired for being gay you have a federal law suit on your hands. Your former employer will lose.

>BLM supporters
>all white people with glasses

hmmm

This

Gays are meme at this point, go protest in the Middle East if you want to fight against Homophobia.

>She thought she could bruise the Cruz

>chanting FUCK *THING I DISAGREE WITH*
>flipping the opposition
Politics, 2017

Cruz is a joke.

Better than Rubio and those other jokers.

She must have brought it up at some point in her life, I would assume. Surely the treatment of women in the muslim world is an exigent crisis that must be on the forefront of her progressive mind.

The funniest part is that she didn't realise how hard she got #rekt and still put this shit in her faggot documentary

The truly sad part is that when Trump and/or Congress start pushing REAL policy, these idiots won't be around. They'll have moved on to something else. There won't be any serious opposition when it comes to the actual running of the government, or at least not enough to make a difference. Then everyone will pop back up again in 2020 and pretend they're politically savvy when the media starts covering the presidential horserace.

I think she's referring to the fact that LGBT has no protection on most state levels to prevent that sort of discrimination. Like in the rare circumstance that a fag gets turned down to rent from someone because they're a fag.

The thing is, it costs fuck tons of money on both sides to take it to federal court, so almost nobody does it. And the fact that there are often no state protections means that lower courts can't do anything about it. Further, even on the federal level, it's also difficult in most places to prove that the fag was turned down because they were a fag (i.e. the defendant can make a case that their credit history didn't check out, or other shit).

Not that I'm agreeing with Page, because I think shit is vastly overblown and needs to be handled on smaller court levels, but it's not as simple as federal lawsuit

yeah man because you were there right? Fucking forked tongue devil spawn shitdick

Act

Not him but how old are you?

Idris alba

If only she was brave enough to confront him on twitter with a thousand other anime and pepe avatared retards instead like a Sup Forumsyp. Or maybe hit a dislike button on youtube, now that's bravery!

Not saying much

They didn't think they were fighting for the right of fags to push each others shit in and get married that's for sure.

???

Jesus why are leftists making such a big fucking deal out of Trump? What a bunch of crying faggots, you'd think he murdered Obama and took the white house by force. Try living in a dictatorial third world shithole you massive fucking sheltered cucks

I feel bad for the robot. This is straight up bullying

Ya because chimping out at an old man is SOO brave

>Loses the great meme war
>Complains about it

How does it feel to be as worthless and irrelevant to culture for the next eight years as a 3rd Worlder?

Wow is there anything she can't do?

Why did she kill the cashcow? She could be the autist waifu for two more decades. What is she now? Just a weird boy who can't act

Hey at least you're a human who lives in the 21st century, you should be lucky that you aren't a snail living in 3000 BC. Fucking entitled brat.

The irony is that a world of only gay men would be a utopia because it would free of the problems caused by women. However a lesbian world is hell on earth.

Because the media sold him as being basically the next Hitler. Combine that with the Soros shills, and you've got people that feel emboldened (through payment or coercion) to rally against him. Kinda backfired considering they did that for about a year and got BTFO

___

Troll

>#triggered
Sorry

Yeah, utopia for exactly one generation after which they all die and immigrants replace them

Ellen destroyed him!

you should be sorry that you're too dumb to understand

Of course it's not that simple but these nuts want to act like the accused should be punished solely based on the word of the accuser.

Having said that, plenty of lawyers would jump at the chance to shave 30% off of a discrimination suit settlement against a big company provided the case is solid. If you have the right circumstances you may not spend a penny.

Please point me to the video or audio where Trump says mexicans are rapists or he says he hates women, gays and blacks. I read about him being a racist homophobic mysoginistic asshole

>Implying men won't make women obsolete via cloning

>implying you can survive for a long time without evolution
Any old virus will eventually evolve and be able to kill your identical ass.

You'd need to gas the catty queen gays too though

>woah Ted Cruz BTFO Page!
>watch video
>all he says is that "christians are being persecuted I do declare y'all" when asked a question
Is he fucking retarded

We'd keep women somewhere underground and use you solely for incubating more children.

Besides, your time is running out roastie, pic related. Once we make machines that can incubate babies, roasties and their male enablers who they've got on a leash will finally get the rope

>plenty of lawyers would jump at the chance to shave 30% off of a discrimination suit settlement against a big company provided the case is solid.
The companies doing the "discriminating" are not fortune 500 names. They're like what Cruz said: mom and pop joints that make enough money to survive in their tiny economic region. These people are not multimillionaires, and the companies are not that valuable, so the payout isn't worth the effort for most lawyers.

>won the national debating championship in college so hard they renamed their trophy after him

yeah he's a real retard dude

Cuck

I think you must have missed the part where he pointed out that Obama was funding a regime that murders gays and all she could say to that was:
>Uh... That's interesting, I'd love to talk to him about it...

Wow i forgive him now for being the zodiac killer

>getting BTFO by Ted Cruz so hard he ends her career
That does it. I am now a #CruzMissle

Women are worthless anyways, so there's nothing of any value lost when we behead them in the streets and feed them to the dogs.

>Please point me to the video or audio where Trump says mexicans are rapists
He did say that Mexico 'sends their worst' i.e. cirimnals and rapists. With some mental gymnastics, you can arrive at him implying that almost all mexicans in America are scum

He lost to Trump, he's a retard

>be a pretty well known actress
>go gay
>entire career goes down the drain

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Out of pure mischevious curiosity, when was the last time you had sex?

but impregnating girls is fun

*squints smugly through thick plastic framed glasses*
Women are important you guyz

Yes. And youre just like the rest of the kids. No respect for the greatest generation. Youd be speaking German if it weren't for my fallen brothers and me.

take this shit to Sup Forums where they care

Of curiosity, when was the last time YOU had sex, you fucking legbeard?

Ted 2020 right?

2024*

After Pence.

2048. After Kanye

No the gay men would use science to find a way to reproduce, with no more cunts men could focus more on science period.