CHICAGO WHITE SOX @ CLEVELAND INDIANS GAMETHREAD

RETARDED GAMETHREAD OPS EDITION

Middle 3rd 0-3 Indians

*middle 2nd

i cant stop fucking up today

i should just stop trying

It's the last game of the season and the Sox brought a AAA shitter who isn't even supposed to be up onto the mound. It's fine, really. I don't even blame you for fucking up the first time. I didn't make the thread because lazy and running errands.

Sit back and relax, and watch your Tribe run up the score.

droppin spaguetti edition

thank you based wind

Just a couple more innings until it's finally over

Is Brantly elite?

at least no shutout

reds pls win

that how you started yesterday

>englel

its how we finished the day before yesterday though

Also as unlikely as it seems despite a few very close shaves, we made it through an entire hardcore teardown rebuilding season that featured such players as Asche, May, Engel, Hanson, and even early struggling Moncada and Timmay without getting no hit. Truly amazing.

While June, July, and August was hell, this season wasn't completely demoralizing like it was under Ventura.

that's what a good finish can do and its what a rebuilding season needs. Really good to see.

Though I wouldn't mind at all losing here today in this last game cause the reds are facing the cubs bench and callups already and leading. We could have the 4th pick yet.

the man just cant stop getting doubles

Moncada can at least still try to have a goal of getting his avg to finish above .230.

>salad replaces abroo

its over now

RIP Abroo

See ya next year.

but you guys scored a run, it was 10-1

exactly, no shutout and thats it

last few chances of the year for a saladinger

and pffft

got it, i thought you meant you finished with a shutout

well, at least he has a nice to look at moust-
oh

Dingers pls

it was the only thing that made him memorable now all he's got left is our theory that he's just another weeb shitposter

Come on Lindor, put the big guy to run

>volstad QS
Granted the indians pulled most of their starters already but it's still kind of amazing

reds still winning

lock that 4th

hopefully the last time we all saw Beck in a Sox uniform

Come on Brantley

Good job Fry?

pfffff

>0.00 ERA playoffs mode activated

imaculate?

no says yolmeme

>Matt and Rick starting to slobber on the Cusb

will hawk cry?

He's doing Sunday home games for the Sox next year, so he's not completely gone.

Hawk ;_;

Anyway, gg Indians, good luck in the playoffs

GG Tribe

Good Season Sox Bros

AND DIS SEASON IS OVAH

and losah

gg Indians

and shut the door on this season

encouraging for next year

its been a pleasure as usual gents

see you in ST or Hahn happenings

gg sox

wew, what a season

reds lose

we get 4th pick

I mean reds win

GG soxbros

hows the draft pick ended after the warm september?

All this talk of tanking all season and they lost to the Tiggys.

Thought this season was going to be a tankathon. Wasn't disappointed but the end of the year brought me some hope going forward, especially with giolito, nickyd, and moncada getting things going in the last month.
I don't know if Abroo and Avi will be here next year, hahn has to decide what he wants to do with them and the fourth pick
Well see you boys next year

I can't see him getting rid of Jose. He is the white sox at this point and will be a good veteran leader to have for the young guys. Plus he's that Cuban connection

it was a tankathon until the young guys came up and played hard showing off their talent. Just what you'd like to see and that most certainly has to be a confidence booster for them.

I guess I'll see you all around then.

I keep thinking about the end of the 2013 season where we all stayed and posted about the Sox and other shit for almost up to two hours after the last out was recorded.

But at least there won't be any rock bottom expectations for next year.

This isnt like then. Now we look to the future. and it is considerably brighter than before.

next season is going to be great. i might be moving back closer to chicago so i'll probably be posting more game pics.