Emma Watson is currently at the Women's March

Emma Watson is currently at the Women's March.

Can we now all agree that she is now /ourgal/?

>Emma
>woman

WATSONFAGS BTFO.

She's always been our girl

What are they marching for?

what actually is the women's march? all i've seen is people memeing about how amazing it is and not what they're actually mad about.

Isn't she british? The fuck is this doing trying to influence american politics? Isn't that what the russians are accused of?

what does the women's march have to do with atheism??

>at the Womans March
>uses it as a way to promote herself

grade A Cunt.

you're not even /ourboy/, reedit

sharing pictures of them protesting on the internet.

she was /ourgirl/ the second she got riced

God women are so fucking stupid and mindless.

she's a dumb cunt

none of these vapid, feminist, attention-whores are /ourgal/.

She's always been /our girl/

Women are marching for "rights". Ya know, cuz they don't have any or something.

>western women complaining

What will the men of the future think about us? will they think we were beta cucks and faggots? will they be ashamed of us? will they even exist?

Women go there to ignore second and third world bombings that America is doing, and spy programs that the USA and EU are currently organizing.
They pretend that society's biggest problem is other people should be forced to pay for a woman's tampons, birth control, and abortions

at least best emma is still pure

This is why we need fascism, women keep pushing the freedom to speech stuff to do completely retarded shit all the time..

but why specifically now? and what specific things are they mad about? is it really just Trump getting in and the fact he's a skeezy creep and some of the people he's put in power don't like Planned Parenthood etc.? I don't understand this new meme of protesting abstract things. If Trump had come out and said "I'm taking away birth control for women", yeah, fair enough - but what's ACTUALLY HAPPENING that they're mad about?

allah akbar my friends

Considering how much she triggers the board she might as well be queen of Sup Forums

Watch this devolve into a hate thread

user they are women, women are dumb animals they have a tendency to do stupid things in groups for no rational reason.

lmao

discuss this bitch all you want on Sup Forums or harry potter threads retard. It's always you who starts those threads.

your waifu has disgusting feet btw ://

wish I was there, and not is Africa

why would a cunt that can't act be our queen?

The real story is that George Soros is paying these people to be here because he wants Trump to lose in 2020 to whatever globalist puppet he decides to put up against him.

There is no actual point because the left has no actual convictions or morals.

These people blocked the way out of my building and made a huge line at my favorite burger place. Had to wait like 30 minutes just to order, surrounded by people yammering away about shit they clearly didn't understand, and these two harpies screeching at one idiot who decided to wear a MAGA hat today.

I fucking hate this city so much.

Because they were too loyal/too scared to protest against Obama, despite Obama bombing 14 or so countries and expanding America's military-industrial complex and Big Brother system

For the past 8 years, women/liberals have had free reign to act like idiots. They think up new "Genders" while Obama accidentally kills innocent citizens in his bombing strafes, or while he quietly announces an NSA expansion

now, Trump is in office, which means they can quit hiding and finally start to dismantle. They are no longer loyal to Big Brother (Obama) or scared to hurt Obama's feelings

you can't brush it off as "women being dumb". These protests are happening in huge numbers in various places and it's trending all over twitter. What are they ACTUALLY protesting?

What are they still "fighting" for at this point? The mythical wage gap?

i voted trump and the fact she bothers everyone so much makes me like her even more, fellows. something to be admired when legions get baited by everything shes involved with even kids dolls. ill take her over these others

is that weerasethakul with emma stone??

emma has perfect feet

>What are they ACTUALLY protesting?
For the women nothing they are just at that protest to make noise, for the men election results.

>including hunger games with star wars and harry potter
rly?
why not include "if you've ever said you'd fight for edward" too while you're at it?

if by hate you mean : throbbing phallus - sure

Trump won the majority of (voting) White women. Not denying there's a lot of shit ones, but at least don't fall too much into White-bashing.

>Dumbledore's Army

You mean a bunch of kids making a secret club at school and facing no serious consequences but pretending they were noble rebels? That actually sounds exactly like what's going on right now.

You just proved him right. Go back to your bunny threads you underage vermin

Guys, I'm just really ashamed to be male right now. I can feel my toxic masculinity oozing out of my body and ghost raping susceptible princesses
What do I do?

They're angry that Trump talks like a guy and wants to stop them from killing their own children.

>i voted trump
And as stated like every single time you post this as it some how matters, you didn't vote for him because its what you believe, you voted for him because you're an impressionable adult baby that doesn't have his own ideals. Don't bother replying to me, just keep replying to this thread over and over on multiple devices like always saying stuff about triggered and queen of Sup Forums(a board you're new to) ;)

Would love to kidnap her and mentally break her, I'd make her my fucktoy, make her beg me to fuck her in the ass, ONLY in the ass. It's gotta be the ass

Nice meme

They're using any excuse to complain and gain any sort of privilege within the society. In my country they complained so much and with the help of the media brainwashing people into how oppressed women are they got a law that half of the congress need to be atleast women and the supreme court need to be composed by at least half of its members being women. Transgerder people get paid just by being transgender by the taxpayers and lots of other shit, wake up america don't let your women ruin your country.

>Dumbledore
A moron who doesnt realize magic people are objectively superior to normies.
>Mockingjay
Catniss is a dumb moralfag who cant see the big picture, WHO GIVES A SHIT IF CAPITAL CHILDREN ARE TORTURED THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED WHAT WAS GOING FOR 74 YEARS BUT DIDNT THEY LOVED SEEING DISTRICT PEOPLE HURT AND IN MISERY PIECES OF SHIT
>Empire
The Republic are incompetent moralfags.

Where are those muslim truck drivers when you need them?

You guys need to wake up and realize that these people are BEING PAID to be there. You think fucking Madonna just shows up anywhere on a whim? You can call me Sup Forums all you want, but we have all of the evidence: documents, hacked e-mails, pay stubs, O'Keefe's undercover videos, etc. It is all there. These people are paid through Soros front company "Occupy Democracy". They are not protesting anything real, they are just trying to cause havoc for the sake of ruining Trump's Presidency. That is all.

I'm not blaming it on whites. You forget that the majority of thee people are probably young liberals, like Emma, who did most of their maturing and learning during the Obama years. To them, Obama was always a father-figure or guiding beacon.

So what if he was probably the most violent President in the past 30 years? At least he had a nice smile and was a Democrat.

At the end of the day, that's all that matters to these people

These protestors want to feel right. They want to feel victorious. They make up words, and call everything they belief as justice, so that they are always the winners

They don't even know
Women are just children

In a nutshell, i think its because they wont be able to afford fucking and aborting like they did under obama.
but really its because they wanted to tell everyone on the internet they were protesting.

If you look at women's march, you'll notice a lot of white people, white women bud.

>They are not protesting anything real, they are just trying to cause havoc for the sake of ruining Trump's Presidency. That is all.
Like the Tea Party in regards to Obama? ;)

Not even that, he wants to stop partial birth abortions and make women have to pay with their own money rather than government taxes.

SOMEONE STOP THIS CIS MALE!

>you voted for him because you're an impressionable adult baby that doesn't have his own ideals. Don't bother replying to me, just keep replying to this thread over and over on multiple devices like always saying stuff about triggered and queen of Sup Forums(a board you're new to)
Why is Sup Forums this autistic? Why does this user talk like he knows them? Is this what happens when you spend 18 hours a day here?

Wouldn't be a women's march without copious amounts of self indulgent photos.

Have you not twigged it yet that the only card the Dems have to play now is "mah vagina (race, sexuality etc.)"?

Look at how many Dem politicians are attending this shit. This was almost certainly cooked up by their higher-ups. It fits too perfectly with the fact that Hillary was defeated just 10 weeks ago and a bunch of "glass ceiling" retards are really mad about it. It's not like women are somehow ESPECIALLY in danger here. Go talk to illegal spics if you want a real and likely incoming sob story

But the Dems can't just have a "democrat march" because that looks shitty, so instead they have to make it something with broad appeal and keep their distance, all the while trying to rile people up. The Dems forgot to take their names off their foreign march materials though so a bunch of them in Berlin and London are holding up the same signs as the ones in the US but they say "Democrats Abroad" on them kek

Also take note of how lovingly this whole thing has been portrayed by the media, then compare to, for example, the tea party movement

Praise Trump!
Finally these dumbcunts can't go murdering unborn children at a hat's drop because they were too slutty to remember to take birth control

Yeah, but it's only a fraction of those who voted against him. Anyone who voted for him has no reason to go out there.

Of course its white people, black people dont care about anything except themselves, if they were the majority of America they could have already legalized the recreational terrorism of white people already.

Reminder frogposters hate her

you mean beg her to fuck you in the ass?

Actually, no, not at all

Your zany one liners are more suited for Ribbit

Refer me to ONE (1) Tea Party riot. Also, the Tea Party had tangible goals that were based in reality. These people literally think that women have no rights in America.

wow dude you're so edgy

Wait you're an argiecuck too?

Don't play dumb. Every fucking time a thread about her comes up some mongoloid plays the "i luv her and i voted for trumpxD" Your posts in this thread and across the board are transparent as fuck.

As opposed to the 6'4" men that earn 200k salary from Wendy's that make up Sup Forums

Guys calm the fuck down. How does this one woman bother you all so. Go in your backyard for a minute or something. You're all writing essays because of her lol

A good protest has the goal of causing one or more good laws to be passed, or bad laws to be repealed. Protests like this are fucking stupid, because western women already have more rights than men do, but even that's not good enough, and they still have to find something to complain about.

>Refer me to ONE (1) Tea Party riot.
Show me ONE (1) riot caused by the womens' march

> These people literally think that women have no rights in America.
Show me a source for that
(Remember, we're talking about the womens' march today, not some idiot talking 5 years ago)

>all these waifus cucking Sup Forums right now

haha how will those autistic possessive white creeps ever recover

tl;dr

Being able to kill their children seems like it's always number one

God this gender is so fucking stupid.
>HURR LOOK AT MEN
See what I mean, stupid animals.

You probably get all your news from Sup Forums

The women's march is proven to be funded by the same person who funds BLM and antifa. This is known and the only reason you don't know it is because you spend most of your time on heavily-moderated forums like Reddit.

>Show me a source for that
The march itself. Why are they having a "woman's march" then, in your opinion?

Number of East Asian women who protest against borders in East Asia:
ZERO.

Why are they so perfect, bros?

>muh white genocide!
lol
I don't what's more pathetic; that you believe this genuinely, or that you think this is the reason you can't get laid

So complaining about other races is your go to argument yet it looks like they're their own worst enemy.

Trump only got 45 percent of white women, majority voted against him.

Women are children.

Have you tried homosexuality?

White women are cancer, even black women as stupid as they are arent this traitorous towards their own men.

>doesn't show evidence of a riot or any sources
lmao

a peaceful march isn't a riot you dolt

>isn't our early 21st century narcissism the greatest thing in the history of history?

>butthurt white boy the world is multicultural now

maybe you shouldn't have tried shitting all over the world before and kept to yourselves LOL

Because white women are disgusted by you and you think Asian women won't be?

Okay then, what laws are they trying to change by having the Women's March on DC (tm)?

>lol like dude you are gay
Fucking women.

I know you're baiting Sup Forums posters, but hasn't the world always been multicultural?

>Trump only got 45 percent of white women, majority voted against him.
WRONG. He got 53% of them.

Baby killing and handouts.

this

isn't being female in modern north american the best its ever been??