Aw, son, they kill you. They shoot you to pieces

Aw, son, they kill you. They shoot you to pieces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFh71_ftxLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he mean by this?

shitty writing but it gets to your feels

>you will never watch TD season 2 for the first time again

im okay with this.

This part didn't make any sense
Everything else in true detective is realistic, Rust only seens halucinations etc. How could Ray have a premonition of his own death, and exactly how it happens?

I have a question about the first episode of the second season of True Detective. Specifically the line of dialogue:

"You ever bully or hurt anybody again, I’ll come back and butt fuck your father with your mom’s headless corpse on this goddamn lawn."

Does he mean
>"I will buttfuck your father while your mothers headless corpse is lying on the front lawn"
Or
>"I will use your mothers headless corpse to buttfuck your father, all of this happening on the front lawn"

Self fulfilling prophecy. Ray was very self destructive after all.

THE SHOW WAS LOST
NO SEASON SIGNED

>Everything else in true detective is realistic,

kys

Name one non-realistic thing

I believe it was the second, but how Ray planned to do such a thing is beyond me.

it was clearly the second

>Frank posting will never be a thing again
After season 2, even why people tried, Frank posting sucked

Decapitate his mom, widen his dads asshole far beyond its limits, shove
Pretty simple

Where did you come up with the requirement that art has to be 100% uniformly "realistic"/"non-realistic"? How do you even define those terms?

Pizza hack

Because nothing like dragons or cthulu or whatever the fuck appears ever. It's a cop show.

I bet you accept and love capeshit. Fuck off, you're the worst type of viewer

Second time I watched this season I liked it even more. It's like a bleak version of a Pynchon novel. I loved it.

Yeah, it's grown on me so much to the point where I've watched it and almost enjoy it more than the first. The visuals are just incredible

Pizza btfo

Well he sees that shit after being shotgunned blasted with the knockout rounds so he could be hallucinating or dreaming or in a near death experience in which case it remains realistis.

Also Rust saw premonitions that then happened.

That's not an answer to my question

it's a lot better than the first
first had a couple COOL characters, immersive atmosphere and plot and that's about it
some nice banter too

s2 actually has emotional resonance, it sticks with you in a way s1 never could

post cute anis

people thinking green earmuffs are ears when they take acid

Hate capeshit. But I can see that there can be one or two unrealistic things even in an otherwise realistic show.

>Godwarrior survives running gun battles with the Mexican Cartel and Operators
>Dies cause he doesn't check his arcs

>Ray literally turns into Rambo in the last episode
>Dies cause he couldn't into fire and maneuver

Ray and Frank bar talking scenes were so aesthetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=dFh71_ftxLE

lera lynn is taking a piss on my soul

>first season glorifies nihilism and characters that destroy conventional family life
>lauded

>second season condemns violence and has the violent criminal characters all meet with poetic violent ends, and mourns the death of the dream of family and the american dream
>plebs hate it

>first season glorifies nihilism
>that happy ending
if anything it takes a piss on anything nihilism stands for
as if the only reason to be nihilist is cause your precious darlings got killed in a car accident and you're a sad piece of shit

>main character is a nihilist who believes in nothing at all and actively seeks to attack any other belief held by other characters that is not extremely pessimistic, going on to attack religion, family structure, happiness and humanism throughout the entirety of the season

After all these, finally, we became shit posters.

>mfw people believe gaycop wasn't the best character

velcoro was best character
velcoro>lera lynn>gaycop=>girlcop (biased cause she's my waifu)>meme vaughn>vaughn wife>armenian weapon merchants>nails>scarred barwoman>chessani sr>blake>black shithead cop>black shithead cop female>lanky white shithead cop>fat cop that gets the best headshot shown on television>irrelevant cops that have a crush on ani>gay cop that wants to feel up gaycop>chessani jr>orphans>tascha and other whores>ani's father>ani's sister>fat ginger blob>velcoro wife>velcoro wife cuck boyfriend>fake russian jew>catalast CEO>surgeon that gets beat up>rest>caspere>mexicans

I ranked them as characters ofc, not as people

Rust was depressed and bitter, that was the only reason he was so nihilistic and said those things. Saying is different then doing.

That there was no country for white men

she's actually a total babe irl
she played twice at the venue/bar I worked at
really nice, and her band were good dudes too

>You know what ray, a lotta people say Frankposting has gone extinct. Like the dinosaurs. Dissapeared. Only found buried in rocks, skeletal shapes found in the archive.

>But you know what Ray? These are the same people who fear crocodiles and sharks. The dinosaurs are still out there lurking just at the edge of the water and it terrifies them. So tell me this. Do I look like a cross between a great white and an anaconda or do I look scared some faggot with a magnifying glass is studying my bones?