When did Harley Quinn become a slut idol?

When did Harley Quinn become a slut idol?

Did Margot Robbie ruin her? Because in her early days her sex appeal was more like Betty Boop. It was there, but it wasn't her defining trait. She was a crazy bitch who was just pure evil and wacky like the Joker. Now, her 'badness' only lies in her slutty outfits being a symbol for sexual liberation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think her first appearance was as one of those birthday cake sluts. And in a children's cartoon, no less.

Stuff like this is nice fap material, but she's too hyper-sexualized in everything to the point where it's ALL fap material. I mean, wonder woman is hot, but she's a badass first and foremost. I'd rather see her kick ass than pose sexy all the time. Harley has been reduced from really awesome sidekick to sex appeal sidekick.

She makes my dick so hard desu

she was hyper sexualised before margot.

Capeshit would be much better with more sluts 2bh.

The Arkham games first did it to this extent.

Arkham games, then New 52, then Injustice

The Arkham games started that shit

>mfw teenage girls dressing up as Harley for Halloween

2016 was a good year

she's turning into a slut apologist.
she a good girl, but a man ruined her.
she's redeemable, but the men they love are DAMAGED

>tfw women see being a whore as badass and cool
>tfw questioning this is now unironically called "slut shaming"

Where did the west go so wrong?

What I don't understand is why people love her relationship with Joker, in everything I've seen them it's same exact thing: she is crazy and loves him, he mistreats her, but probably loves her too, is that dynamic really that interesting?

the games

>I'd rather see her kick ass than pose sexy all the time
Harley Quinn was conceived as a sidekick to the Joker who could act as a comedic foil. Anything else is writers trying to put their own edgy spin on her (as with the Joker himself).

I saw on my ((facebook)) wall today a girl demanding people stop using the word "prostitute" and use the phrase "sex worker" instead and going absolutely mental at anybody who questioned it.

Harley was also a shit tier character, might as well at least make her hot.

Yes SS did it.

>but probably loves her too

99% of the time Harley is his scapegoat/human shield, several characters have tried to shake some sense into Harley, including villains, that Joker is bad for her but she goes back anyway, in Suicide Squad Joker starts off as this tsundere faggot who only after she jumps into a vat of chemicals does he explode with love for her, even so that he's moping like a bitch when she's caught.

Heck Geoff Johns who's in charge of the DCEU likes them as an actual couple now so look forward to more of that, and less of this.

so goes gay with ivy
yes? such type of fantasy is about living in the moment and burning bright, its not about how your lives will look in 10-20 years

I'll only do this when feminists push the legalization of prostitution as their priority

I think "sex worker" sounds worse than "prostitute" but whatever, tell the dumb bitch to stop policing peoples vocabulary

classics youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y

Classic bait-and-switch

Feminists were pushing for women to be more covered up, not allowed to show titties, etc.
Horny nerdboys freaked out, said "don't take muh virtual titties!"
Now every woman is basically a naked slut.
Tell me which outcome you would have preferred

prostitution should not be legalized

I don't mind the outcome also I question the truth of your statement

I question the validity of your response

It's legal here in the UK as long as you don't solicit on the street or from a window. Traditionally they would just leave their photo and contact details in phone boxes but now they do it online.

I just ate, why are you trying to make me vomit?

This was clearly inspired from a story about the world's greatest detective who witnessed his parent's deaths and vowed to fight crime and corruption

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

How does that even work? It's not like there is anything new about slutty outfits, she brings nothing to the table as a character. And she's basically just a fucking bimbo that is crazy about abusive boyfriend, what kind of a sexual liberation is that?

Women feel empowered by being sexually provocative

it was your precious video games

then complain about being raped

im guessing comics had it already, but not many people read comics at the time, or even now lol.

Then the Arkham games came out during the times when nerd became cool, and the new Harley Quinn was heavily cosplayed and the new look was praised.

Then the snowball just kept rolling and now here we are.

hey anons :3

keep posting slut harley please

Arkham asylum.

oh, geez

don't be that guy