ITT We Only Speak in Blue Pills

Only speak in blue pills and phrases. Let's try to uncover the biggest blue pill of them all.

I'll start:

There's nothing wrong with being raised by a single mother.

You're literally Hitler.

I hate my country and all of it's people.

Fuck this thread

Just b urself and it'll all work out :^)

this is the whitest/lamest thread on the board... I think you're nostalgic for a Sup Forums that never existed

ALL PEOPLE ARE BORN THE SAME AS EMPTY VESSELS WHICH CAN BE FILLED IN ANY WAY!

blah blah blah rhetoric blah blah blah

6 million 6 millions died 6 million years ago

most of them are cis scum i can't believe it's 2016 and there's still people that are proud of being white and their country

المتطرفين هم أقلية

The posting economy in Sup Forums has really gone downhill and we won't be able to sustain the memes without importing refugees from Sup Forums and /r9k/

you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

We can all come together and create a brighter future. Mass immigration only improves countries.

Wow...he's so racist..

But if you just let them in, we can teach them English and we'll all me much richer emotionally and culturally.
Diversity is the key to a loving nation

I don't know why anyone would need an assault weapon

We need immigrants to take care of our aging population.

Stop homophobia and Islamophobia!

America is a melting pot, user. Why would you say that Mexican immigrants remove American culture?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

#IStandWithPP

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Why do you talk about the Jews so much user? Are you secretly a Nazi or something?

Omg, I can't beLIEVE my grandparents! Like, wtf, they voted for #Brexit??? They Must be going senile. XDD

That's racist.

Not all Muslims are bad people. I have plenty of Muslim friends and they are just like you and me

this thread offends me

don't speak to me or my wife's son ever again

Assault weapons are simply white man's neurosis personified. They're mad that they have small penises. It's only black men for me.

I SUPPORT A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE

Life is beautiful

And one of the things that I remind young people, just to offer them a little bit of perspective, is that no matter how grim the news sometimes seems, no matter how extraordinary the challenges that humanity or America seems to be facing at any given moment, if you had to choose a moment in human history in which to be born, and you didn’t know ahead of time who you were going to be –- what your nationality was, or your gender, or race, or class -– if you had to pick one moment in history that gave you the best chance to succeed, you would choose right now. You would choose this moment, when the world is wealthier, better educated, more open, more tolerant, more connected than it has ever been at any time in human history. Less violent. Less driven by division. You’d choose today.

>blue pills
literally why? Big Black Pills are so cool...

Race is only skin deep, all races are exactly the same except for skin color. If you doubt it you are a racist and you believe in 19th century quack science.

I consider myself a moderate

It would be so boring without immigration. Think of the restaurants we'd lose! That's why I love Toronto... I've never had so much Jamaican cuisine in my life, my girlfriend knows so many good places!

#ImWithHer

I'm so sorry, user. OP needs to apologize for not putting a t*igger warning in the beggining of the thread. Let;s stop posting now guys, user is uncomfortable.

#standwithanon

Earth is round.

Not all Muslims are bad, with every religion, there are bad people and good people!

I'm so hard right now

I'm not really into politics. It doesn't really affect me

I'm glad I have Facebook to vent to when I need it, I'd probably kill someone without it lol

Underrated

Nippon-san, if you want some blue pills, look up what Justin Trudeau says on Youtube, especially in parliament.

George Soros is my personal hero.

I smoke weed because it makes me super intelligent hahaha how can those STUPID fucking RACISTS hate weed. Jamaica and all other black countries that have a healthy weed culture are peaceful wonderlands. One love. 420.

Like... how can these bigots hate Mexicans? Have they ever had a burrito? lol.

Lol these conspiracy theories are really trippy

It's not bluepill when we say it.

Blue-pilled people don't even know who Soros is.

Redheaded women are least likely to fuck black guys.

Did you watch the newest ((SJW created NBC show)) ??

People with dissenting opinions to my own should be banned from voting - especially white males.

Canada is the only sane country in the Anglosphere

For example,
>Reporter: I wonder what you learned in your first eight months [as Prime Minister]. Were there any revelations?
>Trudeau takes 4 seconds to think of something
"You know," he finally began, "I have been focused since my very beginnings in Papineau on being a good MP, on listening to Canadians and serving the folks who've put me in this position to be able to deliver. And we've built a team of people very much focused on exactly that. On demonstrating that a thoughtful, responsible, value-driven group of people who come together to serve the country that they love so well in a positive and respectful way can very much achieve meaningful things for Canadians."

Haha, yeah. Far out stuff lmao. Can you believe some people actually believe this stuff?? XD

I hate my skin colour because we're all the same

Israel is our greatest and closest ally they are the one true democracy in the middle east and we must to everything we can to help them.

this
but many more have heard of THE EVUL COKE BRUTHAS

user what are you putting parenthesis around your words like that? Is it supposed to mean hugs? Oh my god; I love you too user!

Trudeau is a qt, like how could you not vote for those eyes? lol

We would have so much more diversity if white people didn't exist.

underrated

I actually find that statement to be extremely problematic. If you don't notice race..does that mean you don't notice me?

the world is so hateful nowadays
full of bigotry

i state this:

we need love
we need kindness
we need peace

Its 2016 and we still havent had a genocide of european races UGH

We've always lived in a plural society, honoring the richness of our shared heritage. As the world has gotten smaller and more interconnected, we must remind ourselves of the strength that lies in our diversity. We must focus on what unites us, instead of letting ourselves be distracted by the sirens of fear and bigotry.

OH MY GOD I HATE HOW EVIL WHITE MEN COMPLETELY OWN THE MEDIA AND THE MEDIA ONLY PROMOTES WAR AND BIGOTRY AND RACISM

THE MEDIA IS TOO RIGHT WING

Hamas was democratically elected why would they do anything wrong

I know right? I personally dont know much about other cultures so we should have as many as possible to stop being so ignorant. That would be awesome

Australia hasn't had a mass shooting in over 20 years!

It's [THE CURRENT YEAR] ffs, get with it.

There has never been a white country in the history of the world.

There is literally a mass shooting every week I don't know why we don't have stricter gun laws

Pedophilia is a mental illness!

We should ban crime

ITS THE CORPARASHIONS MAN

religions are just each person's different way/belief system of communicating with the almighty

Trump isn't a crypto-liberal shill. he's really gonna save this country.

No don't ban crime! Then POC will go to prison! If you actually decriminalize everything then POC won't go to jail and we can all live together in Equality!

really america should be more like canada

It is quite clear that society is too toxic to let them raise children, therefore, to ensure a diverse tomorrow without prejudice, the government should send the children to fulltime educational institutions. We need the children to accept each other in order to achieve true freedom.

lets just ban SUVs while we're at it
be helpless and sheltered

I'm really glad that I live in a city. I don't want to sound cheesy, but I had a casual encounter with a black person today and it made me feel good inside that we've come so far since the 90s. It's crazy to think that in the 90s and early 2000s, the KKK had so much control over our country. I'm really happy that we've made so much progress in the last five years.

get the fuck outta here

Canadians are far too right-wing

We need to be like France. Did you hear they only work 12 hours a week?

you are truly HEARTLESS for not wanting economic redistribution for the poor. why do you hate poor people so much?

Not all women are like that

How could you be so bigoted to red headed gingers they are Jews according to family guy don't you know that 6 (insert large non-existent number here) were killed by Hitler single handedly in Auschwitz where they were gassed to death?
Sexist racist white cis male thinking the red head "race" would rape an inoocent African American male he did not do nothing wrong.

"Google it"

FUCK THE GAY PEDOS AND MUDSLIMES AND SHITSKIN PAJEETS

Ban homos.
Ban niggers.
Ban lardballs.

You're not beautiful, you're fucking fat.

Why would I have children? That's like so last century!

black people are human

I JUST cannot FUCKING B-ELIEVE that in this [Current Year] The media is completely biased to the right wing spectrum. Like What in the actual fuck like literally its [Current Year] and the meida is controlled by the White CIS male Anglo Saxon Protestants Spewing their right wing White Anglo Saxon Protestant Propaganda and Like literally brainwashing the proletariat with this shit like I can't even litterlay what the fuck.

homophobic people are just closet gays

i really don't know why we don't have government-mandated healthcare. canada has it, so why can't we?

I really wish Canada was more like Germany. You guys really understand refugees and compassion, the fucking racist bigots in this country (Alberta) are holding us back.

Auf wiedersehn, fellow traveller!

Guys, I have a friend who's thinking of voting for Trump. How do I explain to him that racism is wrong?

OH MY FUXXING GOD YOU FUXXING WHITE FUCKING SACK OF SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR NAME YOU LITTLE DICKED FUQQBOI?

Reading that made me want to kill myself.