*Last one auto saged* SJW Cries About Brexit Happening

No tears in her cis-male mug today Sup Forums she was on the wrong side of history.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's right, fascism is coming back! I'm glad they're starting to notice us, it's working friends!

I saw lots of blacks on the internet vote leave. How is it racist?

>I thought it would be America

Can't blame us this time

"I thought this would be America!"
Bitch we help literally everyone.

And why is it that they keep pulling that "old people's votes shouldn't have counted because they don't have to live with it"

And then she goes "they should know better" like twice. They do. They literally have more experience.

anyone get her instagram? I want eh, follow her of course!

based grandpas saved the world again

You know what? Older people remember how great it was before the EU. They know how it ruiened theor country. They saw an empire collapse and know what they are talking about.

>mfw I am in IT career and all my foreign coworkers are faggots that are as shocked as this chick. I did get to do some IRL devil's advocate and baiting :p

>America literally not involved in this in any way shape or form and did nothing to influence the vote
>gets called racist and stupid anyway

the left

So what exactly is the big deal that this bitch is in tears over. Britain left the UK or whatever, so what?

>am in IT career and all my foreign coworkers

That sentence sounds depressing.

CS is one of the popular programs in universities. What are the prospects for these people if poos in the loos are hired?

Long live fascism!

Numbers thrice repeated for FREEDOM

This picture pisses me off. Narcissistic cunt couldn't just take a picture of that sweet old man, she had to make sure her face was in it.

twice*

What company was it that fired all their Canadian IT workers to hire all poo in the loos?

the irony being this type of shit makes regular people more right leaning

More importantly, why would anybody waste time watching a random irrelevant fat bitch whine on youtube, then starting a discussion about her?

>did nothing to influence the vote

Except King Nigger the first muslim personally tried to threaten us into staying.

>I thought it would be America
Ahahaha, oh god I started busting up when she said it

here globalist dream of having twelve third world dicks up her ass died

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Being surrounded by people like this has definitely burned me out on liberalism. I used to be just as left as everyone else in my age group, but now I just don't care.

my heart cant take this shit DELETE THIS

Poor old man I'd have sat and ate with him.

are you me?

calling things racist and sexist is all they know

Why does Sup Forums enjoy seeing women cry?

These people really thought that they could get government jobs shuffling papers around and set new diversity quotas, and get blackout drunk in a different country every weekend as if their entire lives would be like their first year in Uni

>they literally thought they could build the entire European economy on this

it's going to start getting better, lads, it's going to start getting better

What tears? There aren't any... and she even laughs at the end. Fake shill interview leftist propaganda.

Not women so much as leftists who have just had their delusional hugboxes shattered. A lot of them just so happen to be women

thread theme
Get racked libcucks

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

No, of course not.

Now go brush your teeth, our breath stinks.

>She's right, fascism is coming back! I'm glad they're starting to notice us, it's working friends!

Haha, totally.

*waves hi to the world*

oh my god it actually does, whats going on!!!!

because they are lib cunts

>big nosed paki
>what's up with that

They could of saved so much production money by simply visiting calais

Why did she even feel the need to capture it?

Did she think it was funny that he ate with a picture of his clearly deceased partner?

Or did she think it was so sad that she wanted to karma whore it?

Needed to show off hair and makeup and clearly superior virtues for noticing these quirky things in her unique daily life.

I like how she mentions the US as if the EU wasn't a carbon copy of the same US federal/state system. They even said so when the EU was started in the 90s.

>I feel that hate won
I was under the impression the major reason to stay in the EU was to attempt to maintain some form of economic stability. Do these people even care about that? Does absolutely everything have to be linked to racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc? Are they really not capable of discussing ANYTHING else? If this is the average voter that wanted to remain then it's no wonder they fucking lost.

My coworkers are all Euro.
Avoid programming career or make a name for yourself / find the right company.

If I am ever let go for cheap labor I will certainly file a lawsuit and use the law against these faggots.

Shit.

Now I get why college/uni students go and shoot the place up if they're surrounded by cunts like this.

>millennials think that woman's vote should matter more than this man's

its women like this that makes me wish i was gay.

Why do leftists think leaving the EU is about racism? I've never heard this before.
It's about sovereignty.

>It's about sovereignty

It was mostly about immigrants and right wing scare tactics

Well I mean Rotherham was a thing in the UK.

For me I voted 3 times too leave just to watch the germans suffer.

Heartless fucking whore
You can tell she's smiling by her one eye

Honestly if you think that it's only Muslims sexually abusing children in government care you are pretty naive

And same with the pedophiles in their government.

I hope scaring the Germans instead being scared by them for once was worth trashing your economy for years

>that flag

Eh a cent of the pound (feb 26th it went to $1.38 so the 1.37 today wasn't that bad) is well worth killing the EU.

In fact I'd pay 20 cents off the pound to open them up a second Russian fueled rape of germany.

>worth trashing your economy for years
>for years
>years

Try days [spoiler]and yes it was[/spoiler]

If you think that there isn't one child under CPS supervision that is currently being raped in the US, you are pretty naive

Please, you lot aren't half the fascists they are.

are you saying Blacks can not be racist?

Damn, I'm just a worthless burger, but that hit me in the feels.

>Days

We've only begun to see what will happen

I seriously can't work out how old she is.
At first she looks like someone in their 20s with old features, but next she looks like someone in their 40s dressing young.

mid 30s probably

Except the states have some rights in the US though both parties are eroding that every year.

Good kafir.

A proud man.

Glad his dying wish was a successful one.

Rule Britannia.

>muh fascist boogeyman
as long as we get to remove degeneracy and establish national sovereignty you can use whatever labels you want i guess

>There are two things in life I hate the most: racism and those filthy americans

What a dumb bitch.

Close my friend but it's

>There are two things I hate. One, people who are intolerant of other people and their cultures. And Americans.

If you're referencing what I think you are.

How much tolerance is too much tolerance though?

Looks like she was saying: 'like,ewww!this old guys so wierd eating with that picture!gross! Old people are like so like,,,WEIRD!1!!HeLLoOo!!' Personally, I wish these cubts the very worst for the rest of their fucking lives. Not one more second of happiness, just pain.

It's a pretty simple line.

Are they not fucking with your shit? tolerance=okay

Are they fucking with your shit? tolerance=no

Do you have some buddies over here or something? I'm not quite sure I understand.