Sup Forums makes an album

other thread was fucking gay
dubs get song title
trips gets album art
69/96 gets band name
42/24 gets album title

Attached: Travis_chimpanzee.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!DVlFQZgL!9D1on9Rkniz05eixQ88ZBeuRQipLYiqnUlVvUUQLZkQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0NhVXfAEeDD
mega.nz/#!k4FnHZ6S!JpliCWPqKAmOf0eWW0IxTcBTtxoEG7shIq_ZqKhSlww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wahh wahh wahh

Album:
Band:

Track Listing
1. Wahh wahh wahh

How do I claim a track

just reply to it and claim it

I'll claim Wahh wahh wahh

Album:
Band:

one meme arrow means the track has been claimed
two meme arrows means it's finished
Track Listing
>1. Wahh wahh wahh

hey arnold shits himself after 9/11

hhaw hhaw hhaw says bowser

That fucking chimp is the stuff of nightmares.

Attached: Charla+Nash+face+transplant.jpg (653x367, 40K)

UMF

im a little faggot ft coil, death in june and xiu xiu

I second this

My sticky stinky cum-rag, or, "Punko, where's the dog?"

i want to be lauren's sissy little tampon boy

i got called a nigger (your words do hurt)

Album:
Band:

Track Listing
>1. Wahh wahh wahh
2. hhaw hhaw hhaw says bowser
3. UMF

i'm going to go to bed, if somebody else wants to take over that would be nice

reroll

Mount Eerie ft. 6ix9ine

roll

Niggers die

Attached: download-2.jpg (283x178, 6K)

The Kool Kids Klub ft. John the Rebel Jr.

Attached: unknown (1).png (242x185, 77K)

Rolling for this

ROLING FOR THIS

Album:
Band: The Kool Kids Klub ft. John the Rebel Jr.

Track Listing
>1. Wahh wahh wahh
3. UMF

i'm going to bed for real this time niggers, somebody cover this thread for me

This post is the band name

The problem with these threads is they take forever and the main fun of it for me is trying to make a track that fits the song title's mood, even though it's most likely just some tard shit (tard music is fun to make).

Delivering Wahh wahh wahh

mega.nz/#!DVlFQZgL!9D1on9Rkniz05eixQ88ZBeuRQipLYiqnUlVvUUQLZkQ

I want to die

Attached: That+lizard+one+made+me+sad+_9ce740956aca447021be5abfa0e0560f.jpg (177x170, 6K)

African Warlord Extravaganza

Attached: mushroom kangdom.png (443x357, 205K)

Dangit I was just getting ready to fuck around with the mario 64 soundfont I downloaded the other day.

It's Time to Go to Bed (With Cum)

I Got My TRIGGERED On the Finger

Rolling for Album art.
Title will be Take a stand, join the Klan

Attached: glitch skull.png (256x276, 74K)

my b, claim another track and do it anyway

Shock the Watermelon

Attached: fuck nigs.png (360x480, 163K)

Homosexual Propaganda

Attached: 1516333605984.jpg (2000x1333, 348K)

Need This shit

Attached: download.png (960x485, 162K)

Don't worry about it. I'm making something different now and you got it first.

Album: I want to die

Track Listing
. Wahh wahh wahh
3. UMF

Scorpion Orgy

Attached: no nigs.png (745x559, 124K)

why

HUe

Attached: 1512707875171.jpg (1200x804, 239K)

roll

In October 2003, Travis escaped from the Herolds' car and held up traffic at a busy intersection, and was on the loose for several hours.[18] The incident began after a pedestrian threw something at the car that went through a partially open window and struck Travis while they were stopped at a traffic light. Startled, Travis unbuckled his seat belt, opened the car door and chased the man, but did not catch him. When police arrived, they lured the chimpanzee into the car several times only to have Travis let himself out of another door and occasionally chase the officers around the car.[11] The 2003 incident led to the passing of a Connecticut law prohibiting people from keeping primates weighing more than 50 pounds as pets and requiring owners of exotic pets to apply for a permit. The new law took effect in 2004, and as of Travis's death, no one in the state had applied to adopt a chimpanzee. The Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection did not enforce the law on the Herolds because they had owned 200-pound Travis for so long and because the DEP did not believe Travis posed a public safety risk.[3]

On February 16, 2009, Travis attacked Sandra Herold's 55-year-old friend Charla Nash, inflicting devastating injuries to her face and limbs. Travis had left the house with Sandra Herold's car keys, and Nash came to help get the chimp back in the house; upon seeing Nash holding one of his favorite toys, Travis immediately attacked her.[11] Travis was familiar with Nash, who had also worked at the Herolds' towing company, although Nash had a different hair style at the time of the attack.[20] The chimp had been taking medication for Lyme disease.[10] Herold, then 70 years old, attempted to stop Travis by hitting him with a shovel and stabbing him with a butcher knife. "For me to do something like that – put a knife in him – was like putting one in myself," Herold later said. The chimp turned around, she said, as if to say, "'Mom, what did you do?'"[10] The ape was angered more. Herold then called 9-1-1 and pleaded for help. Travis' screams can be heard in the background of the tape as Sandra pleads for police, who initially believed the call to be a hoax, until she started screaming, "He's eating her!"[21][22][23] Emergency medical services waited for police before approaching the house. Travis walked up to the police car when it arrived, tried to open a locked passenger door, and smashed a side-view mirror. Then he went calmly around to the driver's-side door and opened it, at which point Officer Frank Chiafari shot him several times. Travis retreated to the house, where he was found dead next to his cage.[11]

The emergency crew described Nash's injuries as "horrendous".[18] Within the following 72 hours, Nash underwent more than seven hours of surgery on her face and hands by four teams of surgeons. The hospital provided counseling to its staff members who initially treated her because of the extraordinary nature of Nash's wounds.[24] Paramedics noted she lost her hands, nose, eyes, lips, and mid-face bone structure, and received significant brain tissue injuries.[25] Doctors successfully reattached her jaw, but announced on April 7, 2009 that Nash would be blind for life. Her injuries made her a possible candidate for an experimental face transplant surgery.[24] After initial treatment at Stamford Hospital, Nash was transferred to the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.[26] Her family started a trust fund to raise money to pay her "unfathomable" medical bills and support her daughter.[27] Nash revealed her damaged face in public for the first time on The Oprah Winfrey Show on November 11, 2009. She was not at that time in physical pain from the attack, and family members said she hoped to leave the Cleveland Clinic soon.[28] Pictures have surfaced on the Internet displaying Nash's face before and after the attack.[29]

In June 2011, Nash underwent transplant surgery performed by a team led by Dr. Bohdan Pomahač at the Harvard teaching affiliate, Brigham and Women's Hospital, receiving a donated face and hands. The hands transplant was successful, but because Nash developed pneumonia shortly thereafter, doctors were forced to remove her newly transplanted hands due to the infection and resulting poor circulation.[30]

Attached: Nigger_Jim.jpg (298x298, 17K)

n accordance with standard procedure, Travis' head was taken to the state laboratory for a rabies test, and the body was taken to the University of Connecticut for a necropsy.[6] The head tested negative for rabies,[31] but there was Xanax (Alprazolam) remaining in his system.[32] Necropsy results in May 2009 confirmed the chimp was overweight and had been stabbed.[33] The remains were cremated at All Pets Crematory in Stamford on February 25, 2009.[34]

Toxicology reports confirmed Sandra's statement that she had given Travis Xanax-laced tea the day of the attack, which could have exacerbated his aggression.[35][36] Xanax is a short acting potent anti-anxiety drug that can cause disinhibition and disorientation and occasionally paradoxical reactions of hallucination, aggression, rage and mania.[37]

i hope emperor trump kills all of the niggers

good more like bad

aphex twin raped rubber johnny

Money falling outta me pocket

youtube poop

plenty of niggerts

Jake Paul's Magical Heroin-Fueled Trans-Sexual Orgy Extravaganza

reroll

Worst trip on the board

Vote for Wendys!

vote for tendies

Kendrick Lamar Is A Fucking Nigger

Album: I want to die

Track Listing
. Wahh wahh wahh
3. UMF
4. n accordance with standard procedure, Travis' head was taken to the state laboratory for a rabies test, and the body was taken to the University of Connecticut for a necropsy.[6] The head tested negative for rabies,[31] but there was Xanax (Alprazolam) remaining in his system.[32] Necropsy results in May 2009 confirmed the chimp was overweight and had been stabbed.[33] The remains were cremated at All Pets Crematory in Stamford on February 25, 2009.[34]

Toxicology reports confirmed Sandra's statement that she had given Travis Xanax-laced tea the day of the attack, which could have exacerbated his aggression.[35][36] Xanax is a short acting potent anti-anxiety drug that can cause disinhibition and disorientation and occasionally paradoxical reactions of hallucination, aggression, rage and mania.[37]
5. plenty of niggerts

claiming

funny farter

^this

five farting finnish friends fished for fifty five farting fish

very good

when we're done rolling for everything, what genre should we make the tracks?

whatever the fuk we ant faggot

not listenable

Where the fuck is Slave Rave

is noise ok
vocaroo.com/i/s0NhVXfAEeDD

also rolling for track name:
this song is dedicated to kendrick lamar

Indian Pussy

skip this track or else

is this post is the album art

rolling to dedicate this to kendrick lamar

inbred nigger asians

Attached: rusty-spotted-cat1.jpg (448x300, 63K)

DEDICATE THIS SONG TO KENDRICK PLEASE

rolling to dedicate this to kendrick lamar if you're reading this stop fighting it and just let it happen

For fucks sake, I just wanted to say Indian Pussy. I'm disappointed in myself

its ok look we can make it work

Attached: indian pussy.png (356x356, 32K)

WE SO LIT RIGHT NOW

youre not a very good person

Britney's Sloppy Fingerbang

Fuck, the good ones never get dubs.

bonobo obama

This album will be shit, just like all the other ones

jews in stripy pyjamas

heres 54 seconds of hhaw hhaw hhaw says bowser some user stick extra annoying shit to the end of it please
mega.nz/#!k4FnHZ6S!JpliCWPqKAmOf0eWW0IxTcBTtxoEG7shIq_ZqKhSlww

4chans'ballad|TRAPSAREGAY|

eclectic meme arrows

fuNiggerSpeach

what happened to the last album? it had some pretty good tracks

claimolonolo