>everyone points out Jon stole other people's storylines
>everyone points ou Cersei stole other people's storylines
>everyone points out Dany stole other people's storylines
>no one points out memebear stole from Stannis

Lady Lannister

> > it [Planetos] would be uninhabitable for humans
>
> Can you explain?

Winters that last literally for years, would kill off the entire population after the first multi-year winter (as well as all the deer, rabbits, etc.)

> Then you have something like Winterfells glass gardens that explains where they would get food.

There is no way they could grow enough food in the green houses to feed to the standard population of Winterfell itself, let alone all the hundreds of peasants that surround the castle.

Nobody likes memebear except ultraplebs anyway

Maisie

Nth for GRRM never finishing the series.

I honestly don't understand why what is one of the main concepts of the series (seasons with random duration) doesn't get more attention.

I honestly dont understand why its a concept in the first place.

like what difference does it make if they have regular seasons? has it effected the plot at all? wouldnt it make the Others more sinister if they brought with them the threat of endless winter, rather than years-long winters already being commonplace

/mbgotsc/

>I honestly dont understand why its a concept in the first place.
So GRRM could explore the radical implications of how a human society and wild life could survive such a harsh environment.

Oh wait, his world is a poor imitation of 15th century north west Europe with some other historical periods also copied, with nothing but a few vague mentions of stockpiling food and old people getting eskimoed in the north.

>mbgotsc
what?

Dangerous Women was much, much better than anything written by GRRM. Especially the audiobook version.

fixed

t-that's my line

you forgot angry twitter posts about donald drumpf

This can't be right if [source I can't be assed to remember] is right in stating that that Valyrian noblewoman adventured in Sothoryos by flight and stayed away 2-3 years without encountering the end of it, she mostly saw jungle IIRC

which lines did he steal? I have a bad memory of anything from his story anyways

>fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck s7 euron is going to get Trumpmatised so hard

Do you mean she?

In the books Stannis shits on Jon saying Winterfell belongs to Sansa, calling her Lady Lannister and how he'll hear no more of her claim.

Memebear in the show is instead the one to put down Sansa's claim to Winterfell and Jon's assertion that she's a Stark, calling her Lady Bolton, or is it Lannister?

GRRM never tweets.

Memebear is baby lady Mormont?
I thought it meant Jorah Mormont, my bad

>about to kill a black character

OH SHEEEIT SJWS GONNA FREAAAAK

reported for viral advertising

they didn't care when Khaleesi buried Xaro alive
didn't care when stong womyn killed Oreo Hotah

JONSA

Does /got/ approve of this?

ALL RISE

youtube.com/watch?v=eUOt6P4kvFQ

>page 9

>January 21st, 2017 - The day /got/ died for good

The womens marches really saved the world from the influence of /r/4chins.

dont forget to sage when replying.

Looks a bit slimmer than I remember her.

fatman write book yes?

BIG COCK
I
G

C
O
C
K

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Euron is 100% say in the next season some variation of "Make Westeros Great Again."

Merp

>I honestly don't understand why what is one of the main concepts of the series (seasons with random duration) doesn't get more attention.
A lot of things get left on the back burner (attention wise) when there are plot points that are more immediately interesting.

And there are potential explanations for it beyond the magical too. Some autists tried to come up with an astronomical explanation and there is also the possibility of some sort of volcano-type event, asteroid or irregular climate change.

>implying westeros was ever great

And who was it great for? The Andals? Privileged cis scum.

best character desu imo