REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums on suicide watch

too late, no backsies

only 17 million more signatures to go

All the european leaders have already said the choice should be respected. Cameron has already resigned. These fedora tipping women's studies cucks/scots don't matter.

>REFERENDUMS ARE ONLY FAIR WHEN THEY WORK IN OUR FAVOR
>YOU DIDN'T WIN WITHIN THESE ARBITRARY BOUNDS I JUST MADE UP AFTER THE FACT
So fucking stupid. Some Brit needs to start a petition to ignore this petition

Ah yes, then if they get that vote, there won't be a 3rd to break the tie because they'll have gotten the result they finally wanted

When are we going to deal with the communist problem once and for all?

Pointless.

There's a petition for the UK to stay out of the EU as well.
Last I checked it has about 17.4 million signatures

Holy fuck my sides

The name of this petition should be "Move the Goalposts for the EU Referendum"

>When are we going to deal with the communist problem once and for all?
Send them to scotland, they will like being in the EU there.

wtf since when did sweden say anything remotely non-cuckish?

times really are changing

This.

Based Sweden being levelheaded once again.

Where? I want to laugh.

>be me
>visiting parents/grandparents
>leave happens
>"people shouldn't be allowed to decide things like this it should be left to the politicians"
>meanwhile they constantly shit on countries like Hungary and Poland for being "fascist"

>democracy is great!
>except for when the majority disagrees with me, we need to vote again but harder

nigga...

Oh Finland, you're so cute :3

>being this retarded

this

Lol put down the hand sanitizer pekka

Changing the rules or results after voting and counting
Power level : Higher than Best Korea

Sweden sees hope in closing their own borders and keeping the turks at bay. Praise Britain in giving hope again to the victims of the cuckolds.

1) you think for having invented the language they could speak english fucking better.
"vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75%"

parliament should shoot them down for shit grammar.

2) WHY THE FUCK HASN'T ANYONE STARTED A COUNTER PETITION???????????

EU already did that in Ireland.

>b-but the rules weren't designed to make me win indefinitely! Change them!

I hate being a millennial

>32 million people vote
>15 million for remain
>600k want to revote

THAT ISN'T HOW THIS FUCKING WORKS YOU FUCKING TWATS

I AM NOT EVEN IN YOUR SHITTY ISLAND AND THIS HORSESHIT INFURIATES ME

Never. It's still Midsummer, I'm allowed to medicate my hangover.

This

kek'd mate

HOLY SHIT.
CAMERON RESIGNED???

Wow. I went to bed right as Brexit won so I guess I didn't hear about it. It's weird because it feels like he's been PM for forever, kind of like Harper.

90% of it is probably millennials. sorry guys, you blew your chance.

It will not go anywhere. Schultz, Tusk and Junker as well as Cameron have already said the result must be respected and Schultz said the exit must be efficient and speedy.

He's going to resign in October, I believe.

>being this stupid

He already resigned, he is a caretaker PM while the Conservatives choose a new leader.

>75% turnout required
Why? Then everyone who wants to remain can just not vote at all and that means 75% of people must vote to leave.

It is just an arbitrary way to rig it.

>yfw Remain argued that "OUT IS OUT AND THERE'S NO GOING BACK"

>Conservatives
Shit. Is there no way to just shoehorn in Nigel?

No because of how our system works.

Lol. Britain votes itself out of the barrel, and the bongs that still love the derka penis can't get over it.

No actually means no this time. They don't want to be in the shitty club anymore.

if they actually succeed the turn out will just keep going down until they get their way.

>caretaker PM

Ah, got it, that makes sense. Who has the best chance to be the new leader then? Are Boris?

I believe the idea is if it's 60% or higher that qualifies or if it's less than that a minimum of 75% voter turnout needs to occur.

this.. There were 16 million votes to remain.. So getting 661,769 signatures–on the internet none the less–isn't really that much

do they honestly think anyone that voted remain will bother losing again aside from their sorry asses?

Article 50 lets you leave according to your own domestic constitutional procedures. Which in our case would just be an act of parliament.

Republic of Ireland needs to stay blue m8

Mongol "intellectuals"

go back to fucking sleep snow peasant

Question for britbros.

Isn't there going to be a "second referendum"? I mean, the leave camp won but Cameron's resignation will lead to new elections. Isn't it possible that this will create the possibility of a brexit candidate VS a candidate that wants to say "fuck you" to this referendum and remain? So... like a second referendum?

What are the chances of this?

>Liberal SJW cumshitters want to invalidate this man's vote

I was referring to what the people in the petition were trying to achieve. It's worded weirdly but I believe that is what they meant and not that you need both 75% turnout and 60% or higher of the votes.

Typical of liberals.

When they win, it's decided goyim. you're on the wrong side of history. We had the vote. It's decided now. Get over it.

When they lose, it's we'll never give up the fight. We have come so far, but have farther to go. We shall overcome. We will have as many votes as necessary until we get our way.

Patriot.

>Less than 60% and 75% turnout
How many re-referendums were they hoping for?
WEW

Is the conservative party of the UK left wing?

It's not going to happen bro

youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs&feature=youtu.be

It's 60% if less than 75% turnout. If you have 10% turnout but it's above 60% then that would work for example.

Let's vote on it. :^)

There you go Sweden, welcome back

they're left of us

tories are basically the cuckservative party.

>leftists in charge of knowing how the law actually works
This is so cute.

Ah my bad, thanks.

SWEDEN NO

> it didn't work in my favor so the rules should be changed until it works in my favor

why didn't they just vote in the original referendum

And they say asians are intelligent...

Stuck at Glastonbury m8

>votes without having to face the consequences
what a hero

> Sweden based

Brexit truly is the greatest happening of our times. This is only the beginning.

Under the British system a change of party leader and PM doesn't mean a change of elections. Cameron can step down but the Conservatives will remain in power until the next election in 2020

His descendants do. He wants what's best for them. Besides, the nation doesn't only belong to the living.

It's not ever going to happen, we had the referendum, leave won the choice needs to be respected otherwise you're undermining democracy.

They're just terribly ass blasted.

Why the fuck was greenland in the EU also why did greexit happen?

He'll be turning in his grave after he learns that he helped Britain into become a third world country like Sweden.

Fuck off faggot.

The eternal kraut is at it again

that feel when based gramps

The EU needs to deport all of our shitskins to the UK before they brexit. Then we can finally nuke them.

RIP old bong, you've succeeded in serving your country again.

Stay mad, remainers

>don't turn up to vote
>complain

Yeah fuck off, I'm 10,000 miles away in a prison colony and I voted, most of /britpol/ are NEET virgin autistic weebs and they voted (pic related), there is no fucking excuse.

>Britain one of only three countries in Europe with nukes
Dumb Magyar

You mean millennial problem.

Greenland joined the EEC along with Denmark, but held a referendum in 1982, and left in 1985.

Hungary you absolute madman

>banner looks like it says "ayy lmao"

Because it does
do you not see the ayylium underneath it

Soon after, Grreenland was swallowed by the waves and/ or dashed on the cliffs of fate or something. Radioactive ants. Right?

In other words, if those impossible conditions are not achieved we default to the status quo. So they may as well just ask Parliament to throw out the decision.

We're approaching levels of asshurt that should not be possible.

It does say "ayy lmao" you cuck
Theres even an alien below it

They left mostly to control Fishing in their waters, which is more or less their entire economy

Don't worry based brit, these online petitions are fucking useless.