Sup Forums tyler the creator?

What's his best album and why is it Wolf?

Attached: tyler-wolf.jpg (800x800, 87K)

it was the height of his lyricism

that's a weird way to say Cherry Bomb

fella you are wrong. Cherry Bomb is the retarded version of flowerboy and flowerboy Tyler fans.

one of the most boring albums i've ever heard , and i like the guy

Agreed

this. flower boy was everything tyler wanted cherry bomb to be , but just didnt know how to pull it off yet

Edgy opinion coming, but, Bastard.

hot onions coming through
good: wolf and bastard
bad: goblin and cherry bomb
haven't listened to flower boy yet
cherry bomb was fucking awful

Tyler, the Creator is the most overrated rapper and producer around. He's the literally the definition of a culture vulture, and always has been, name dropping movies and jazz artists from his very first verses. However, he was one of the first musicians I really started to follow when I broke away from radio/parents music/popular music. He's definitely left his mark on rap, as his early mixtapes were a precursor to these bedroom soundcloud rappers today that dress unusually and have dark lyrics (ie Tylers Goblin and Bastard were my equivalent of a lil pump or xxxtectation album). In the end, except for some beats and songs I really enjoy, a lot of Tyler was basically shock value. Hes was a mediocre rapper and producer, and this accumulate to the god awful project that is Cherry Bomb. However, he really found his footing with Flower Boy, and Where This Flower Blooms is literally where Tyler blooms, in terms of lyrics, production, flow, everything. It was beautiful how he mixed in his signature trumpet noises with such a gritty back neat, the track is perfect. It brought me back to the days id listen to him on repeat. That being said, Tyler's best works are as followed:
1. Flower Boy
2. OF Tapes Vol. 2 (technically not his, but really good listen)
3. Goblin (put him on the map)
4. Wolf (It didn't complete the trilogy)
5. Radical (again, an OF project of covers, but really enjoyable)
6. The Odd Future Tapes Vol. 1 (At this point, it really was only Tyler and like a few others)
7. Bastard
10. Cherry Bomb

Attached: 1520871099876.png (416x500, 202K)

1 - Flower Boy (Consistent throughout in terms of production and lyricism, concise and very personal)
2 - Wolf (A classic, nice balance of bangers/sad/menacing tracks, just too much filler to put it over FB)
3 - Cherry Bomb (The good tracks outweigh the bad, features were above average for the most part. The only shot in the ankle was the production/mixing on a handful of tracks)
4 - Bastard (Overall fairly consistent but amateurish in a lot of aspects mainly production and immature bars)
5 - Goblin (His most overrrated project, first half was great but the huge drop in quality and bland production makes this his worst)

Attached: 716852.jpg (600x600, 30K)

jesus I cant believe this board has gotten this bad.

Agreed. Never topped.

the rapper for pretentious teenagers
just watch the piano covers they make for him
he has never made anything good

this. I just barely like Wolf more than Flower Boy but FB is objectively his best work. I also completely agree on Cherry Bomb; it's only duds were Run, Cherry Bomb, and Blow My Load.

I think bastard is second best. After Wolf

*its

1. Cherry Bomb
2. Wolf
3. Flower Boy
4. Bastard
5. Goblin

1. Wolf
2. Bastard
3. Flower Boy
4. Goblin
5. Cherry Bomb

imo:
Flower Boy > Bastard > Wolf > Goblin > Cherry Bomb

1. Wolf
2. Cherry Bomb
3. Flower Boy
4. Goblin
5. Bastard

The correct order to listen to Cherry Bomb is

1. Find Your Wings
2. Fucking Young
3. Blow My Load
4. Perfect
5. 2Seater
6. Okaga, CA
7. Cherry Bomb
8. Deathcamp
9. Buffalo
10. Pilot
11. Keep Da O's
12 The brown stains of darkeese latifah part 6-12
(or just skip this god awful song)
13. Run
14. Smuckers
15. Yellow

Really is. Cherry Bomb is legendary

Completely agree with this order

You completely do not understand Cherry Bomb if you think it's discount Flower Boy. It's the complete opposite. Not saying Flower Boy is bad by any means, it's just a much more commercial Cherry Bomb

I liked the order it was presented in, but it does take a few listens to kinda get what he was going for in original order. I feel like Okaga was a good last song and Yellow as a sort of epilogue
Where would you put Special? Between 12 and 13?

if u want the 100% perfect cherry bomb experience this is how you do it
(pre-requisite: all pitched up tracks/sections are pitched back down to normal)

1. Deathcamp
2. Pilot
3. Yellow
4. Blow My Load
5. 2Seater
6. Buffalo
7. The Brown Stains of Darkeese Latifah (Parts 6-12) [Remix]
8. Fucking Young/Perfect/Alone (aka the Austin Feinstein part from the perfect music video)
9. Smuckers
10. Find Your Wings
11. Okaga, CA

If you take nostalgia out of it then Flowerboy is clearly his best piece of music but I can understand why people are saying his earlier stuff.

Wtf stop posting

1. Flower Boy
2. Wolf
3. Goblin
4. Bastard
5. Cherry Bomb

flower boy is his only great album imo. bastard was a promising debut, goblin was garbage, i can understand why people like wolf but to me it had so much filler on it and i cannot understand why anyone would like it more than FB, cherry bomb is alright but has some garbage in it regardless of its mixing: its a neutered flower boy.