Why does everybody shit on Eastern Europeans?

Why does everybody shit on Eastern Europeans?
Nazis: Literally called us subhuman and tried to exterminate us

Brits: Want to kick us out, we are on the same level as Muslims

Americans: We were treated worse than niggers during the migration boom in the 20s and 30s.

Soviet Russia: Starved us all multiple times

Jews: Founders of Soviet Union ^

Turks: Lol, I think you already know what happened with that one. (See Balkans and Romania)

the list just goes on.. What have we done? Are we just that much of a burden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CoegVNsTcc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
youtube.com/watch?v=MlOVEaBjCso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porajmos
hill-international.com/Romania-Investment-Opportunities.10078.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anglos don't like you because you refuse to stay in your own fucking countries. Instead of fixing yours, you flock to USA and England.

at least your women are hot

don't forget what countries like Romania were bombed by the Russians, Germans and the Americans. Absolutely fucking BTFO by everyone during WWII. It's a miracle there are any people left alive there given how badly that country got raped throughout it's history.

For example try to find a positive story online about Ceausecu. He paid off all foreign debt and freeded Romanians forever from international bankers. He did this by starving his population and eventually getting himself assassinated in a CIA coup.

You won't ever hear that story outside of a Romanian who lived during those times.

Let's not even start on Milosevic and what the muslims where doing in the slavshit countries.

nazis didnt want to exterminate us, they wanted to uplift us and protect us from communism. dont believe anglo lies

>slavshits, gypsys and roach rape babies
>not subhuman

All ethno-cultural stuff aside, small people who can't bully others will always be subject to those who can.

>Literally called us subhuman and tried to exterminate us
gipsy detected

Cuz Estern European are superior in all ways to the degenerate fatt numales from the west. Thats why since the beging they tried and they failed.

>What have we done?
Every time Europe is in Danger East Europeans always answer her calls. For the Jews to control Europe they must exterminate her only protectors.

t. gypsy

We've outlived all empires since Byzantium. Jewnited states and European cukunion will perish and we will still be here.

>Nazis: Literally called us subhuman and tried to exterminate us
You were their fucking allies, gypsy.

romania allied with hitler and invaded the USSR. of course they got their shit destroyed.

you were occupied by turks for several centuries. I don't see how you can sit there and claim you've had a continuous rule up until today.

> Literally called us subhuman and tried to exterminate us

dirty gyp.

At least we are left alone because people think it's nasty here. When it fact it's comfy af. No refugees, libtards still at a minimum, economy ain't bad, hot girls, great beer and atheism. Fuck I love it.

After a thousand years of being slaves and bitches, how does it feel to finally relax?

Will that still be true after the EU crumbles?

Maybe, but from a historical perspective it's risky for us. So personally I don't want EU to collapse entirely just get back to the basics, especially cancel the Lisbon treaty.

>and atheism

your countries have a morality because of your religious folk who are now elderly. when they're gone and your culture is dictated by atheists, you'll be in shit again. not even religious myself

I was a kid when we were part of the Soviet Union. We're 100 times better off now in almost every way. Before that the only good time in recent history was before 1940s.

agreed, thou the USA and England helped with the fucking up part.

EU must collapse, globalism will destroy anything you love. europeanism is one thing but globalism is pure cancer

That map is outdated, why is Crimea yellow?

Elderly folk aren't really religious here. Historical reasons. I personally don't believe religion has much to do with morality. Don't have anything against tho.
That said people are more agnostic than atheist which is a common case I guess.

The question is can EU be truly reformed from within? I have my doubts, but Brexit will test this. If EU remains the same it is doomed and for good reasons. Idk on the globalism part.

if not for the big empires babysitting your eastern european "nations" all the time giving you preferences in exchange for loyalty(which you have very little) where would you've been anyways? it's not like any nation between Germany and Russia was ever significant or relevant in any field, with an exception for Poland maybe but only because of their history

Honestly, if you were a smart slav then you wouldn't have been sterilized in the Third Reich.

However if you are one of those fetal-alcohol syndrome blyat ones you probably would've been sterilized.

The slavic races would then be eugenicized and made stronger, your women would've probably been considered fully germanic and a third of all slavs are fully germanic still

i had been holding hope that it could be but it was only willful delusion. someone said it would be like reforming the ADL or the SPLC and i realize they are right, the only option is a reset no matter how risky it is its better than globalization

Did you literally not learn any history? I don't see how the Hapsburg Empire insignificant. Eastern Europe was divided into small useless countries after WW1

Stupid gypsy doesn't even know the history of the country he's sucking the blood out of.

Eastern Europe is a divided region which lots of land.

I always fabricate a duchy claim on Pruthenia at the start of a CKII game and proceed to holy war my way into a new Lithuanian reich.

Eastern Europe has clay, has women, we want clay and women, we can steal it, so we do, right of conquest, blah blah blah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades

NEW NORTHERN CRUSADES WHEN? I WANT TO CARVE MYSELF MY OWN KINGDOM OUT OF THAT SWEET BALTIC CLAY!

Maybe if you stopped stealing copper wires people would start linking you more.

>cygany
>europeans

kys

We were on the right side of history.

Techniacally he is in his country, it's not his fault that the worst scum has gone abroad, same as i am not responsible for all that bydło which left Poland, you let them in, you have to deal with it on your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlOVEaBjCso

They could be white, but they aren't people. Just like the Irish, sure they are white but they rank somewhere below rodents and above Turks.

>Hey you might have not been sterilized, you should be thankful
>Your women would have been able to become concubine to your Teutonic overlords
>It is great being ruled by another country on the other side of Europe
Jesus Christ Netherlands did the Spanish fuck you up that badly? That's some grade A Stockholm Syndrome.

Because you have been Russia and Germany's playground for most of modern history. In other words your fucking irrelevant and will only have a purpose of buffer states between those who actually matter (Germany, Russia, USA). Poland may have had a great history, but their geographical position still meant they would be fucked forever.

because you fucks are literally non-whites

We only sustained very light damage during the war. All the chimpouts where done by the soviets

>As a member of the Axis, Romania joined the invasion of the Soviet Union on 22 June 1941, providing equipment and oil to Nazi Germany as well as committing more troops to the Eastern Front than all the other allies of Germany combined.

Before Turkish rule of Balkans, Europe was in Dark Ages. Majority of population were serfs. Disases were destroying all cities.

Then Balkans was subduied by thier Turkish masters in 14th and 15th cent. What happened after that? Renaissance happened. Exploration of new world and far asia happened. Age of Enlightment happened. Life quality og humankind improved. The world was happy with that balkanians were nothing but slave.

Then, in 1913, Turkey lost its all lands in Balkans. Next year those niggers started the first world-wide war. It was a beginning of the age of degenaracy, decadence, Jewish rule, Bolshevism, Communism, feminism and so on.

Balkans are the only burden of the white man. Nuke them with no survibors.

And it's your own fault for that, you fucking back stabbing criminals.

>Nazis wanted to exterminate Romanians.

This is some Protochronism-tier stuff. What are you drinking Radu?

> being this delusional

Out of all Eastern Europeans, Romanians are the shittiest.

real turks were asian, you're a slavic-greek-gypo hybrid

it’s true tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porajmos

Croatia, Ukraine, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania and Cossacks from Russia all fought with the Nazis and they were all Slavs. Don't talk shite.

agree on this

because you typically are

kek

It's sort of hard for 1st worlders to actually understand the concept of living in an objectively inferior in every single way country.

Imagine everything that revolves around the social sphere to be completely engulfed by poverty and ignorance. EVERY single one of my friends is limited by his upbringings due to laughable wages and the absolute lack of a middle class.

I've seen so many people with actual potential for the arts, for the stock markets, for music, all these vibrant and colorful personalities completely bottled up, demoralized and forgotten because the only way to survive in this country is to start working in the incredibly exploitative work market as soon as possible.

To see the human spirit being beaten down, humiliated and bottled up as fantasy, and most importantly, being conscious of that and seeing it happen again and again an indescribable feeling of fear and anxiety starts to overwhelm you (Is it possible to be happy in this country? Is it worth it to live like a dog my whole life when apathy and fear has this iron grip on the populace?). It's a terrifying concept and I can't blame you for not being able to understand it. It's a black void that sucks away humanity and destroys whats left of the beauty and spark of human imagination.

Please don't hate us. All we want is to be happy ;_; .

We weren't nazis and also called you that.

>but they aren't people
Found the jew.

Czechs are bros. I'll make sure that they'll be put under Austrian protectoriate that'll ensure their sovereignity and freedom.

Screencap this, pic related is how you'll know it's me.

>I would say we can easily sacrifice 500,000 barbaric Slavs for 50,000 Italian

What did Il Duce mean by this?

Why do people shit on Bangladesh or Pakistan?

That's the fate of irrelevant countries m8

People don't learn about them, they look at them through partial knowledge and recognize as low skilled migrants

Trianon left you butthurt I see.

Nazis were allied to most eastern european countries or at least had a fighting force in their ranks.

Because you are worthless trash occupying land that could be put to a better use

are you retarded?or just pretending
well,at least Romanians knew how to fire a fucking rifle in WW2
can't say the same about Italians

>I will cut Stalin's head with the axe of fascism.

What did he mean by this?

Is it because they're not Slavs, maybe?

I thought romanians were not largely Slavic.

Lies, I love your country.

you should check your history books a second time, user

it's EU's fault for the gypsies faggot

Also don't ethnic cleanse them remember?

>Why does everybody shit on Eastern Europeans?
cause we're poor

Western Europe keeps forgetting they were rebuilt with US money after WW2 while we were occupied by communists for 40 years

Ahahahahahaha. Allah bless you, you made my day.

We're just in a bad spot. Between East and West, but neither.

>What have we done? Are we just that much of a burden?

If there's one thing I've learned in my lifetime of study of history, politics, culture and personal relationships, it's this: humanity hates weakness.

If you even smell of it, people will treat you horribly and hate you for it.

Eastern Europe is and always will be weak. Whether or not that's their fault or if its a byproduct of being crushed between Western European powers and the Soviet Union and the Turks before that is irrelevant.

People look at you and your country and they see the worst of the Europeans. Little progress, mass corruption, violence and backwardness and poverty.

If you look at the most hated people in the world, you'll always notice that they are usually victims of history. In Canada, we hate the Natives, in Australia, they hate their aborigines, in United States, they hate their blacks. Sure, these groups act out and do bad things, but their original sin is always the same: weakness.

dis

The only thing Romanians have ever wanted throughout history was to be part of the big European family, to learn from you and to prosper like you. We reach out to you westerners and you scoff at us and push us aside. Its like having a little brother, who, sure is uglier and slower than you, he didn't won the life lottery like you did but he looks up to you, admires you, respects you and wants to be JUST like you. And what do you guys do? You berate him and mock him instead of helping him to better himself. Feels fucking bad, man. We are not your enemies. Never were and never will be.

>extermination of romani people

0/10 bait faggot, try again

>to a better use
Doesn't Russia have a lower minimum wage than Gabon?

Black people never did anything to you

And now that little brother broke down crying in the living room in front of the entire family and then pissed himself, leaving a stain on the carpet.

Said a russian
Biggest country on earth
99% of land hasnt changed since 2000 BC

Because you're a bitch. Now stop being such a bitch.

You only get paid minimum wages?

Salvs are the niggers of white people, and you and Albania are also part of it, so of course people hate it

When all this shit in west will reach critical level, eastern europe will be the future.

Save this post

Regarding your comment about the " nazis " perhaps you would do well to see this webm I posted.

>Americans: We were treated worse than niggers during the migration boom in the 20s and 30s.
We are going to need a source on that.

Everybody has a breaking point, question is what are you going to do are you going to let him wallow in that piss stain on the carpet with everybody laughing at him or are you going to help him get up and inspire him to do better?

However hard you try, yo can never exterminate cockroaches, you are absolutely right about that

>it's nasty here
You're a first world country, you're not slavs. In fact, you're Germanic. Fucking 1st worlders LEAVE US ALONE

kek

> Want to kick us out, we are on the same level as Muslims
Not really.
A lot of factory jobs go to eastern Europe.
> Then
A lot of people from eastern Europe come to the UK.

see why that seems to take the piss a bit?

Everyone here seems to have forgotten how jealous the west used to be of eastern Europe. Byzantium still retained all of the knowledge of the Roman empire. It still built great buildings while the rest of Europe was making mud huts. The renaissance occurred because of Byzantine nobility fleeing the ottoman.

So why the hatred? While eastern Europe held the flood of the shitskin from the south of the Muslims and the north the golden horde. Western Europe backstabbed eastern Europe. The fourth crusade invaded Constantinople and sacked it. So this jealousy of the superiority and the fact of western Europe protecting eastern Europe. Twisted the mind of western Europe. While the west had to forgoe it's own enlightenment to protect its borders the western Europeans did not feel any gratitude towards the east.

Ie they couldn't join them so they tried to beat them

hill-international.com/Romania-Investment-Opportunities.10078.0.html

Again u spread bullsiht
czech are slavic. It doesnt matter if it fits to ur ideology or not

Polish people are my friends 2bh.

I don't think there's much hope for someone who can't figure out not to piss himself in front of people.

Maybe if he cleans up the stain himself.