petitionproject.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the holocaust was real it's just over exaggerated
not all of us are stormfront wienies

good historical fantasy

like lord of the rings

>it's just over exaggerated

no its not. Why cant you just accept that you fell for stupid conspiracy theories and were wrong about it?

>no it's not

b8?

yes one of the biggest homicides in history and the defining act of the last century was over-exaggerated

oh wait maybe one of your documentaries can prove me otherwise

Great movie
>tfw the ending where the Schindlerjuden gather to thank him and Schindler blames himself for not saving one more person

Book is better

what was over-exaggerated? the numbers?

>I was wrong about literally every other aspect of my neo nazi conspiracy theory, but Im just going to hang on to this last shred of "its exaggerated" for no reason

the official narrative has been consistent at ~6million jews since the beginning while you fags always change the number and can never come to a consensus

I was being sarcastic

>disrespectful to police
>hates country music
>likes nigger music
>kills nazis

yep

>>I was wrong about literally every other aspect of my neo nazi conspiracy theory

projection much

>tfw to intelligant to believe in holyhoax

Why is holocaust denial illegal in Europe?

because its a form of hate speech and those countries have hate speech laws.

cant let the truth get out

i unironically cry at that scene every time

to think Sup Forumstards would gladly support another holocaust just shows how little we've learned in the past 70 years.

>the holocaust was real

It's amazing how dissenting the mainstream historical narrative in any-way-whatsoever automatically means >arguing that "the holocaust never happened."

>mfw found out stormfags dont even realize oscar schindler was a real person

lol they actually believe he was just a made up character

if there was a picture of feels guy with a brain the size of a bird that would be a more apt image to pair with those words

>guaranteed replies: the thread

wtf I love the blues brothers now

>to think Sup Forumstards would gladly support another holocaust

"We" are not all 16 year old kids and dropout losers, and no, "we" actually don't.

true kino here

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8pyRpFSYnM&spfreload=10&bpctr=1485036791

so we remember not to kill that many 1st worlders en masse.

.The holocaust didn't happen but it should have.

Meet Michel Friedman. (he was not fried). He is a child of one of the Schindler Juden. Today he is a big proponent of mass-immigration into my country.

>muh tolken jew spouts this shit to so this means Im vindicated in my insane beliefs!

>I actually believe that if someone is jewish, that means they are the utmost authority on the holocaust and use any jew agreeing with me as an appeal to authroity!

>what is the dunning kruger effect?

>the official narrative has been consistent
Oh shit if the Official Narrative has been consistent then what other proof do we need? I'm not from Sup Forums, but I wouldn't blindly trust any numbers related to WW2. Propaganda was everywhere, that's what wars are like, numbers are inflated and deflated all the time for the sake of morale. I won't be doing a recount personally, but that's only because I don't care. Still I see no reason to blindly trust those numbers, wouldn't be surprised if it's more like 2-3 million.

The irony in your post is rich.

I would appreciate it if you would not slander David Cole so much without knowing anything about the subject

His documentary is extremely interesting for anyone interested in why the holocaust in particular is such a hotly contested piece of history

So the nazis had the gas but no gas chambers? That's so sad...

Damn, that was fast.

Good job, OP.

this is the consensus amongst historians

JIDF revisionists leave

>they deny that there was a plan to murder all jews

Hitler ends "The Eternal Jew" by saying he will destory the jewish race in europe if another war breaks out. Theres also the posen speech by Himmler

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

>wouldn't be surprised if it's more like 2-3 million.

Try under 1 million. Most of these deaths being caused by a Typhus epidemic.

>His documentary is extremely interesting for anyone whos like 21 and knows nothing about WW2 history

fixed that for you. You are the creationist of history.

hey user, how do you stop a bunch of Sup Forumstards from beating up a nigger?

tell them the holocaust was real

i'll stick to the tried and true "nobody loves you and you're going to die alone"

>"We" are not all 16 year old kids and dropout losers, and no, "we" actually don't.
Yes "you" are

There's a fucking publicly available list of 4.5 Jews who died in the holocaust and it keeps growing

Most estimations fall between 5 and 6 million with newer ones between 5.6 and 5.85.

It was Eichmann himself who said 6 million

There are Sup Forumstards in this very thread saying they want another holocaust

>numbers are inflated and deflated all the time for the sake of morale

no they arent. You are making shit up.

> I won't be doing a recount personally, but that's only because I don't care.

I noticed based on the fact that you know dick about it.

Damn... this made me stop and think.

Are either of those things actually real evidence that "six million jews were murdered in human gas chambers," though?

4.5 million*

4.5 isn't a lot desu

I'm assuming you're a kraut? Anyway, nice to Michael getting you fucks back, honestly people should be getting wise to german bullshit by now, this is already the third time you're trying to force your will on Europe, only instead of war you're using the economy now.

There was no "typhus epidemic" prisoners in the nazi camps died of typhus because of the horrible and intentional conditions of the camps and the fact that they were denied medical treatment and just killed off (aktion 14f13)

you would know this if you actually studied history instead of reading shitpost from edgy teenagers.

>hotly contested
>hotly contested meaning that my containment board believes in it and posts lots of .jpegs proving it
k dude. the moon landing, chemtrails, anthropogenic climate change, and every spree shooting are all hotly contested by that definition

>no they arent. You are making shit up.
Wha? Are you not aware that propaganda was always used during wars? No matter what's happening on the frontline, at home you'll always be reading about your boys killing evil bastards who murdered 60 gozillion babies the night before. That's how it works. I assume wartime propaganda lied about these numbers as well, why wouldn't it. It's only natural. Even after WW2 during Cold War US and USSR lied about each other's atrocities all the time.

Poisonous useful idiots who do far more damage than good.

noticed how I specifically addressed your notion that there was no plan and then proved you wrong?

I want you to try an explain why Viktor Brack wrote to Goebbels about their experimentation with castrating jewish men.

>There's a fucking publicly available list of 4.5 Jews who died in the holocaust
Do you not comprehend the concept of war? I'm sure 4.5 million Jews were dead in WW2, Russia alone probably had a couple of million Jews die. They are not the victims of holocaust however, not just because they died in that war.

This scene, all of his regret, all of his pain...

If you don't cry at this you have autism

The numbers for every individual "death camp" have been drastically lowered.

>DUDE PEOPLE LIE ABOUT NUMBERS IN WAR OF DEATHS IN OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS

What a surprise, completely historically illiterate retards think the holocaust never happened!

>No link

That number jumps around a whole lot for something that's supposed to be "irrefutable, thoroughly evidenced proof"

>over exaggerated
Lmao, you're right we mis-overestimated the holocaust

Name one person besides that 90 year old Nazi bitch who ever saw a day in court for Holocaust denial...

this never happened.

woah this makes my neurons work overtime...

NO U FAGIT

When I was young, we were always winning. We don't win anymore.

why do you think it is that only civilan neo-nazis deny the holocaust and that NO actual nazi denied the holocaust in the Nuremberg trials?

But you have to be autistic and have a clear twisted bias to argue that there was no plan to murder Jews and that gas chambers didnt exist. These are not unbiased or rationally sound arguments to make given real evidence...

One has to ask what your motive is to propose these as lies. What does it do for you?

Two words: JFK's assassination

petitionproject.org/

Well yes, dude, they do lie, "official" documents would only be true if they're documents from nazi camps documenting the amount of people killed. Do you have those? Anything else isn't actually an accurate historic document on how many people were killed.

Alright, well before this thread goes any further, let's just clear up this misunderstanding about the holocaust. There was no holocaust, alright? Understood? Alright, back to your thread.

The Soviets had those documents but they lost them ;^)

>Blatantly say you're making a thread to trigger Sup Forumstards
>They still get triggered
You inbred retards just can't help yourselves! Sup Forums was triggered again!

>DUDE THE GOVERNMENT ONLY SAYS TRUTH
It's scary that people like this exist.

If you're looking for truth about the Holocaust, the Nuremberg trials is not the place to start, for obvious reasons. That's like asking the US government to give you a recount of the korean wars.

It is honestly much harder to lie about historical and documented events now. Your shit can be fact-checked in seconds by a fucking robot even. Give it a rest.

>inbreds
I thought you people were supposed to be NOT bigoted or racist, though.

Sup Forumstards arent even real nazis. they're like pseudo-nazis. a real nazi would be proud of the holocaust. fuck why is Germany a leading power today? they got rid of all the Jews!

Almost adds up to 6 gorrillion, but not quite

Why didn't they do the back float?

I've been posting nazi documents through out the thread. You already said you dont care about it and have outed yourself as being ignorant on the topic. You also are making shit up that you think is a clever point about history. Its not. NO ONE lies on offical documents and lies about the number of dead troops in any regard for "propaganda" because that makes no fucking sense at all and is a really stupid idea.

This picture is such an assblastingly autistic attempt at a argument

Truly, these were the most horrible events in human history. Shame on people who would dare to question their credibility.

>the Nuremberg trials is not the place to start, for obvious reasons.

I know, threads made by autistic 20 year old shitposters and youtube videos made by schizophrenic conspiracy theorist are the way to go hahahahah!

Gee, I wonder why only retarded faggots in modern day who hate jews deny the holocaust while NO actual nazi official denied it.

Can you believe it's illegal to post that picture if you live in Europe?

Yes goy everything written down is true. Surely somebody has checked off the 6 million names.

oh no youre such a victim :(

>only jews died in WW2
>fuck everyone buy my merchandise goyim

This is Sup Forums at it's worst: A propaganda machine.

>it's all documented down to exact numbers!!
That would explain why those numbers go from 4 gorrillion to 6 gorrillion depending on how much of a victim you feel like today.

>youtube videos made by schizophrenic conspiracy theorist

I suppose David Cole also counts as a "schizophrenic conspiracy theorist" in your book? Maybe you should actually just watch his documentary before you blow an artery

youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ

European speach law being stupid doesn't make the Holocaust any less real

>ask for a document

>get one

I proved you wrong sweetheart. Now fuck off. I thought you said you didnt care about it anyway?

>Sup Forums is full of freaks and children
>that means anyone whatsoever who says anything that sounds like Sup Forums is either a child or a dropout freak

The critical thinking skills you're demonstrating here are not impressive.

hey rabbi, what ya doin

>muh david cole

no one cares about your shitty tolken kike user. Youre a retarded conspiracy theorist who denies something he doesnt even understands and thinks the Nuremberg trials were unfair.

that image says nothing about pol and just targets neo nazis you retard. Stop being a crybaby because some countries make hate speech illegal.

It doesn't make it any less fake, either, actually.

at least the run of the mill Sup Forumstard has an excuse for why they believe such bullshit. so you're saying you're normal and still believe in it? oh user...

The Nuremberg Trial didn't even pretend to be fair you moron.

>that image says nothing about pol and just targets neo nazis you retard. Stop being a crybaby because some countries make hate speech illegal.

You're the one who's "crying" between the two of us, bub. All I'm trying to do is get you to consider some potentially new information. Don't hear it from me, hear it from a Jew(ish individual) named David Cole. Argue with HIM, if you need to.

>Polish resistance reports the holocaust years before the soviets do

>"hur da holohoax is a lie by the soviet kikes!"

why are stormfags so retarded bros?