Japan

>Every time a nip flag posts, people scream "filthy English teacher"
>Be European
>Shooting the shit in Japan for a year while teaching English
>Everyone mad

What's the big deal? I'm from Denmark, so Japan is a drastic and interesting change. Why the teacher hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt4w1_81hEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK your mom dog

JAPAN FUCK

Many of you pretend to be Japanese and feed us false stereotypes about your country

Really?

It's pretty obvious... people want to be talking to an actual Japanese person but instead they're getting a FILTHY GAIJIN GO HOME that happens to be living in Japan.

Because everyone hates weebs, as they should, and they assume the reason you went to Japan is because you are a weeb.

I see koreans still hate Japan.

Teachers are usually considered lesser human beings

stfu faggot

What's with expats in Japan teaching English and not doing real jobs that benefit from superior western education

Because most posters are English teachers.

Death to Japan
Death to weebs

Every earthquake and tsunami in Japan is greeted with applause and cheers in Korean and Chinese classrooms.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
>japan needs multiculturalism amirite
>japan benefit from refugee i start petition
>japan people very racist we need liberalism and immigration
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

Yeah, but Koreans think you'll suffocate if you sleep with a fan on, so....

funny how a country that is filled with so many betas has such strict immigration and anti-multiculturalism views. its great they are like that, but very confusing considering how beta males in the west are the biggest cucks in the world.

I want to fuck and suck the milky nipples out of a Japanese girl's engorged veiny breats.

That's the only reason i would go there

Is it just one guy posting everyday

And China.
FUCK.
Chineeee are still mad they didn't kill as many Chineeee as the japs did. I guess. Who knows? I don't trust them because they eat pee eggs.

Japs eat fish semen paste. I think we're even.

>why can't i be like you
you are not
>but it's not fair
>welcome to Sup Forums err i mean Sup Forums
>fucking faggot kike shitskin degenerate

except they aren't beta, at all. westerners just don't understand any display that isn't nigger tier chest pounding.

The Japanese can't speak English properly to this day because you lazy-ass JET fucks are worthless. Every one of you and there's no exception .Hang yourself for exploiting these people.

Fish semen paste would be no worse that ocean cockroaches laughingly called 'lobsters'.
Better, in fact, because ocean cockroaches have everything, including the spooge.
Japan still wins.

Yes, you are right, it has nothing to do with how teachers are forced to teach a certain way, or how Japan is not exposed to American/English culture like Europe is.

Moron.

I know you're from China but your english needs some work. Just saying

Not as much as foreign workers at hostess clubs teachers get some respect at least. As long as you're melanin challenged, they wont give a shit about you not being Japanese (ohohoh)

I've actually heard most people who visit this site are from Japan but they make very little posts.

Lazy excuses.

Japanese are fucking retarded.

Economy is in the shitter.
Lowest birth rate in the developed world.
Totally fucked up weeb culture.
Even when educated white people move there they ostracize them

Nips will be extinct very soon atleast. Something to look forward to

Nobody hates the teachers nigga. it's just funny to call out engrish teachers pretending to be legit japanese with nationalist tendencies I mean how pathetic can a weebcuck get? I like the poster that rps as a self-hating jap though. that guy is a legend

Wrong, all non-teachers hate teachers.

Nice Pepsi flag

How's the junta?

I hate more chink and gooks hate posting about Japan for fucking 70years ago's shit.

Many English teachers might be scum.
But at least they are not whiny faggot unlike gook and chinks.

t. SGT Robert Johnson

gross.
stop respond lee ching wang.

Do us a favor and rape more Okinawan civilians.

ching chong chang pin pon lee

>lowest birth rate in the developed world
>a bad thing

Learn about basic human geography and then come back to me

My guess would be they only want to a short term thing.

Well at least that's what I'd want, but I'm not a weeb

And this is how we identify the English teacher.

Nips don't mock Chinks like this, it'd be retarded since both languages are fairly similar.

Because Japan is basically the only country on the planet that's refused to learn English, so while it'd be nice to get perspectives from someone who's actually Japanese, it's always just a gaijin.

>both languages are fairly similar
Are you retarded?

>mfw I want to migrate to Japan to escape the hellhole that is Germany

Going from the least xenophobic state to one of the most xenophobic states to escape multiculturalism.

What a fucking joke.

JET?

Can you get me in? I wanna go. I need change.

t. Drachenlord

Which would do more damage to Japan?

1) 1,000,000 niggers

2) Godzilla

3) 1,000,000 sandniggers

4) King Ghidorah + Mechagodzilla

Five niggers.

Japan only looks Xenophobic to Western standards because they don't let minorities take the piss.

>both languages are fairly similar
>Jap
>Chink
>Similar

Fucking bullshit. The Chinese languages are among the most disgusting sounding in existence. At least with Jap it doesn't like a robot having a stroke.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=dt4w1_81hEY
Deutsche Kulturhochburg

I don't really wanna watch that.

Please just give me the short version of what happens.

You really should watch it and more videos about him, once you are part of this community you will be addicted to the content.

He is a total trainwreck of a person, and loves nintendo, speaks 2 words japanese and wants to emigrate there.

Because they move to a country to live off impoverishing wages for the sole fact of mah animes. It's weird.

(Not japanese, just visiting)

So a german CWC who wants to move to glorious nippon to find his waifu and live the otaku life?

Nah, thanks. I already watched two videos of that Melonpan guy and got Terminal 7 brain cancer. I think that is enough for the rest of my life.

King Fedora and Mecha

Pretty much this.

The Japanese see it this way:

Japanese = human
non-Japanese = subhuman
non-Japanese living in Japan = sub-subhuman
non-Japanese english teacher living in Japan = absolutely beneath contempt

I also eat dogs.

lol, of course.. it will blow all the air away

Fuck you, learning english is the first step to being a cucked country.

What about the Japanese that pretend to be teachers to make us hate teachers?

>from Denmark
>to Japan
JUST

Daily reminder, no actual gook or jap post here.

wewlad

Koreans do. All the nips are just American troops

wat
I'm an actual Jap このブリカス野郎

That's not a proof, you might as well be a weeaboo faggot that learned completely useless language

>american realises there's food other than hamburgers
>gogroches :DD

The memes write themselves

how are you supposed to get any other kind of job in japan without any nepotistic connections?
potential employers won't know whether or not to hire you based on what school you happened to go to!

Because English teachers are almost all weeaboo beta faggots unashamedly trying to get some rice pussy because they failed with their own race's women.

how hard is japanese to learn by immersion? Both in terms of spoken and moonrune reading?
Which program are you using?
If it were possible to get decent at spoken japanese after a year, I might consider it at some point for shits n giggles. I don't really expect to ever be good at the moonrunes.
>inb4 weeb
I just like travel and language learning.

>implying I'm a Joe

Nope another scummy english teacher

>japanese
>sounding anything at all like other asian languages
kek

>completely useless language
I'd rank Japanese over Finnish in terms of importance for an American t.b.h., if you're in any sort of tech industry it's very useful to learn Japanese, I can't think of any reason to learn Finnish under any circumstance.

Memes.

Nip employers don't hire foreigners unless it's for a job that requires a foreigner or needs a foreigner for exotic appeal. Everyone knows that Sato-san.

I'm a pilot by trade and I looked into JAL. They specifically say on their website they will not higher anyone who is not a Japanese citizen.

It's almost as if I'm learning Russian currently because I know Putin will bring his soldiers here and that invasion won't end like winter war

Definitely in Oaxaca anyway

Admit it you'e a weeb, you work for shit pay and overwork hours.
You though you'd be living an anime but you«re proved wrong.
You teach because you're a pedo delusional fag who just wants to be around young nihongo girls.

what, why?

You remind me of beta permavirgin jap loving faggots from high school. You don't have to be in Japan to cum on figurines, you're moms basement is a damn fine place for that too.

*non-Japanese teachers

>this

Stand down, Mr. Cook.

not bad, nothing much has changed in day to day life.

Is the pussy of your comfort grandmother still sore for the service to the empires troops?

>>Every time a nip flag posts, people scream "filthy English teacher"

Dude, did you literally make a thread on Sup Forums because you're butthurt that people are making fun of the truth?

Shouldn't have become an ALT loser in the first place, ya fat ugly weaboo.

I was in Japan for almost a year a few months back working as private security. It's not as cool as it sounds. It was shit, actually. But the money was good.
Anyway, the only other whites I met that weren't from my job were English Teachers.
Every single one of them;
>knew very little about the actual language
>all loved anime and manga (not a huge problem, but they were full weeb about it)
>had no idea how not to act like a cringy mother fucker
It was painful talking to them.

I actually read a Korean Manhwa while there whenever I was bored. The second Japan was mentioned, the author goes into detail about how much better korea is than Japan.
The butthurt was hilarious

engrish teachers in japan

its funny how they are an automatic meme.

>So butthurt and insecure from Sup Forums bullying that he had to make a thread

Kill yourself, English teacher scum.
死ね

Hey man, how does one go about becoming a teacher in Japan? Do you need a graduate diploma or what?

>knew very little about the actual language

This. How hard is it to learn a language when you're literally surrounded by it 24/7? They're like spics or sandniggers who don't assimilate and just steal welfare.

only requirement is being able to sing the alphabet song.

>>l-m-nop.

Japanese teaching programs aren't about learning Japanese. They're about a revolving door of weebs who will come to the country, work for a pittance, and on paper allow a school to say it has a native teacher.

As a teacher in Japan, it's often preferred that you DON'T know any Japanese, because you might accidentally teach the children new things. That is not your role as an English speaker in Japan. You're a glorified babysitter who plays games with the kids while a JP native actually teaches them "English" from a textbook written in katakana.

this

shut the fuck up and go grade those english papers, dave.

>westerners just don't understand any display that isn't nigger tier chest pounding.
*Americans

You're literally the chestpounding continent...

That's sounds so ridiculously inefficient. Why wouldn't they want the kids to learn proper English?

its more that they cant get good teachers, cos they are swamped by pedo weeaboos like OP.

For one thing, finding people who are actually fluent in both languages is uncommon and thus expensive, even more so if you're looking for someone who also has a teaching qualification. It's far cheaper to hire a weeb and a native who can read a textbook.

They could very easily require more of teachers, but they don't want teachers. They want something that looks good on paper to parents, only private schools actually have decent language teaching.

A lot of it boils down to not really caring about English proficiency. They don't need it, the country is very isolated due to the language barrier and wants to remain that way.