It wasn't suppose to be a documentary

But it is.

Your mother wasn't supposed to get BLACKED without your stepdad's permission

You weren't supposed to hatch either.

obsessed

DUDE TRUMP IS EVIL LMAO

LITERALLY HITLER WOAH DUDE LMAO

Really fired the neurons

To think what the Hillary timeline is living through right now...

That movie was so unfunny. The "jokes" were forced.

Hover boards? Flying cars? Oh no, it must be shitskins everywhere cuz of le ebin evil globalist merchant.

>flying cars
>everybody starts crashing into each other
Sounds like Hillary's timeline

DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE RETARDS LOL

LETS IGNORE THAT OUR VOTER BASE IS 80 IQ THIRD WORLDERS
AND THAT WE WANT TO BRING MORE OF THEM IN UNTIL THE COUNTRY DROWNS IN THIRD WORLD MEDIOCRITY

BUT TRUMP TOTALLY DENIES CLIMATECHANGE!! AND THIS ONE REPUBLICAN DENIES EVOLUTION LOL

Was it even meant to be? The concept is the only thing that carries this movie.

Idiocracy was full of a brown multicultural United States, with the few whites being people like lawyers, and heads of corporations.

Now that REALLY makes me think...........

Who said anything about trump, hitler or republicans? You guys sound like you're very mad and also projecting

they are easily triggered

No one who takes this seriously understands how long it takes for this kind of selection to have a noticeable effect on IQ of a population.

The same reddit memelords who parrot this as holy text seem to always leave out or be ignorant of the fact that the people immigrating to our nation in hordes consistently have IQ one std dev or more below the mean of our current population.

ITT:Im 16 years old and i have an IQ of 120. So im superior

I hate these criticisms as well, but 120 is a good IQ to have. You're smarter than the large majority of the people you meet in that case.

My favorite part about SOCJUS liberals is watching them treat blacks like they are actually mentally retarded, telling them who and what to vote for, giving them handouts, saying it's society to blame for them being jobless pavement apes, and watching dumb blacks actually buy into their brainwashing bullshit. At least conservatives recognize black people's faults are the faults of black people,dogshit inner city public school systems, and the hip hop culture telling black kids that dropping out of school, doing drugs, and taking part in gang warfare is the epitome of a good life. The only people that can actually save black people are black people willing to drag their communities kicking and screaming into higher levels of academia. Conservative whites will ignore them, and liberal whites will use them and kick them to the curb as soon as they lose their usefulness. Even Barack fucking Obama didn't do shit for inner city basketball americans. A black fucking PRESIDENT tossed them aside once he got in. TWICE.

the reddit memelords are the ones who love the dysgenics policies that create the "idiocracy" situation in modern society

Not even counting the third worlders, but the free money to single mothers garbage, the high taxes on middle class, the glorification of social agendas that imploded birth rates, etc

It's real disgusting

>Come in to the thread knowing there will be triggered Sup Forumstards
>Am right
Good job, tubbies, you're as predictable as ever.

LOL STFU DUDE I KNOW MY IQ INTERNET TEST LOLOLOLOL

Not even kidding, this character is too similar to me

IQ score doesn't mean shit. You can improve it with training.

go to nicaragua right now and see for yourself

look at africa bith rates and iq

Can you show me who is "triggered" here?

Wife's son

>libcucks will defend this

Thanks random guy on Sup Forums, I'll let the top academics know that you've cracked the code, that IQ is a useless measure and that you have a better method of measuring g.

Fuck you fagit

Stay mad

Maybe some people just enjoy the movie for what it is

I never saw this as a prediction, it's basically just making fun of today's lower class

>IQ score doesn't mean shit. You can improve it with training.
retards believe this

Top academics don't give a shit about IQ. Only rural and suburban retards think it's meaningful. I'll let you guess who those people voted for...

But then feminism happened

WW3 most likely

The irony of you hearing that some academics don't trust IQ and using that to discredit the entire concept, despite it's continuing significance and application while implying that other people are stupid is lost on you.

Stay in school.

Only retards think logic is magical and can't be trained

>despite it's continuing significance and application

you mean outside of Sup Forums?

You've further proven that you're a dumbass by misinterpreting what you've learned. You can't raise your IQ in that you can make yourself more logical and intelligent, you can just get good at the test so you score higher than you should. You can't train yourself to actually be that much more intelligent, it's just how good you are at the test.

It's not normally a problem because most people don't practice pattern recognition tests for fun.

you're responding to a variation of a Sup Forums shitpost lad, calm your snatch down

I don't use Sup Forums I'm telling you what I learned in college. Once again, stay in school, and know where your knowledge begins and ends.

I'm not worked up, I'm just telling him flat out that he made a stupid comment while simultaneously boasting his alleged intelligence through the entire thing.

>LOL LE ELECT ORANGE RACIST
>WE IDIOCRACY NOW
>implying it wasn't confirmed legit when we elected the nigger just because he was black

Not to mention the other candidate was literally "it's time someone with a 'giner became president".

Jesus Christ burgers the fuck is wrong with you

>Idiocracy was full of a brown multicultural United States
No it was clearly white, if it was brown everything would be in the Stone Age because the black morons would eventually destroy all the technology left behind by the eggheads.

kek
>implying the entirety of yurop wasn't jizzing over hilldawg
Sweden and Germany are doing so well, aren't they?

t. chile

You got it all wrong. Obama gave his 200% to help inner city blacks, so did Bush and Clinton. But no amount of help with matter on those who don't try to help themselves. We're talking about a black culture that considers cooperating with the police to solve a crime done in your community (snitching) as a deplorable act. Imagine a society where keeping the law and the peace is frowned upon.

Everyone was jizzing over her, that's the joke.
>she has xx chromosomes
>is not Trump
Truly the most qualified candidate

I think I'm gonna make another one of these threads tonight to trigger Sup Forums and get free (You)s.

When you think about it Camacho was a grest president.

Why?

So? If someone doesn't train and gets a high score it means that the person is fairly intelligent.

Have you anti-IQ retards even read about the g-factor or why IQ is even a thing?

Bump