Woah

i went in thinking it was a typical soy album, i came out a different man..

Attached: twin soy.png (218x217, 17K)

essential soy core

>typical soy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 8.36.21 PM.png (323x324, 161K)

Attached: will toledo.jpg (400x400, 25K)

gay people can’t be soy. they can make shit music but not soy music

this is objectively true

i didn't have much knowledge of the man prior to listening, just looked soy to me

i don't wanna die i don't wanna die i don't wanna die i don't wanna die

however if you're straight and listen gay music it means you're a soy

t. soyboy

Can't figure out what level this take is on... Makes me go "what even is soy now?"

It's "whoa" not woah.

Who fuckin knows at this point anyway? Tomorrow I'm going to go outside and listen to music and not think about what some 13 year old on Sup Forums whose entire vocabulary includes the word "soy" thinks of my music taste. It's a lovely thing.

i went in thinking it was a typical soy album and came out thinking it was a typical soy album

>being this scared of a fucking bean

it's fucking Sup Forums. no shit it's a collective of fat fucks being scared over a fucking bean when they've been scoffing tendies all their lives.

when they realized they could shit on people for eating soy they probably had a field day as they typed their insults on their grease encrusted fingers

t.soyboy

Not that guy but soyboys aren't real. None of you scared gaydos has yet to produce any proof.

Is Will Toledo gay?
Didn't know that...

"I pretended I was drunk when I came out to my friends"

So is he gay or bi, I thought that album with the bunnies was about a breakup?
I hope he's gay, I can respect that, but bisexuals are garbage

fuck you mean. There are such things as Chad and soy gays. This is a soy gay album.

He never really outright stated it, but he's probably somewhere close to the kinsey 6
Also album has a dog motif, you should really check the lyrics, you'll enjoy it.

Not sure. But the breakup was with a guy (who now identifies as a girl) so I guess gay for now.

Not bi myself, but what's wrong with them?

Being gay is the result of soy treatment you absolute idiot god damn I hate this board

I can't wait for the next buzzword that isn't soy, you fucking underaged faggots.

Triggered homosexual detected

Explain Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome.

Did Beck go powerpop?

BODYS IS THE JAM OF A LIFETIME

can you be any more soy?