Rap is the most entry level genre of music and people who honestly believe that it should be considered Sup Forumscore...

Rap is the most entry level genre of music and people who honestly believe that it should be considered Sup Forumscore should be shot.

Attached: 11850159_511835698994435_862810455_n.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp6AAjB6zOo
youtube.com/watch?v=IjNmGsQ16Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=4P5BxfRavFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forumscore
>good

Attached: gg-crazy.jpg (714x497, 83K)

>implying

Attached: 1520902961142.jpg (616x637, 87K)

shut up white boy

people that care about "Sup Forumscore" should be shot

This post is peak ignorance. Rap is a vocal art form and includes poetry it's not just some autist jerking off a guitar.

>rap
>poetry
You cant be fucking serious.

>Rap is a vocal art form and includes poetry
Singing can do that to and is more interesting to listen to.

that's the most muggle tier statement I've ever heard

Attached: 1520908042816.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

but Sup Forumscore is the most entry level shit there is
rap is garbage but if you think 90% of Sup Forumscore is any better you're deluded

that hairline got me fucked up

You only say that because you don't listen to it. You're probably not a song writer though so you wouldn't understand

>poetry is sacred
just like rap lyricism, you can find great examples but it's mostly trash. at least rappers don't typically pretend to be all fuckin profound and mystical.

>You're probably not a song writer though so you wouldn't understand

Attached: 1520214808170.gif (600x337, 1.32M)

What a complete bullshit statement lol.

Nice meme

Attached: image.jpg (500x712, 101K)

just the rap you listen too user
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp6AAjB6zOo
youtube.com/watch?v=IjNmGsQ16Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=4P5BxfRavFg

>i fail at life because the white man keeps me down and the black race cant progress because we're too fed up with capitalism
- all "conscious" and "deep" hip-hop

It's funny too that hip hop intimidates people so much they gotta go out of their way to bash it. You'd never hear a hip hop fan bashing another music style.

That's nonsense there's PLENTY of abstract concepts and story telling in hip hop don't be a retard.

>ill listen to anything but that bullshit country

Only pop fans say that. It's a meme at this point ans desu there's a lot of rap groups like Nappy Roots or Geto Boys that have country elements

Tfw pop is rap

You can literally say that about ALL music

Sure is a lot of hate for genres on this board about music. I appreciate any and all forms of music. You don't have to listen to it for fun in order to recognize it as tangible musical entertainment. fuck if I've ever heard genuine polka before but I still respect people who like it unironically.

>if it's simple it's bad
Yea and Wonderwall is the worst song of all time

It is.

Attached: 1423454341446.jpg (600x450, 25K)

>implying being entry level is automatically bad

Attached: 220px-Ween-TheMollusk.jpg (220x217, 13K)

The fact that you think Sup Forumscore is some sort of inaccessible patriciancore just shows that you're actually an entry level nerd that should be shot

Clearly never heard the full scope of hip hop music

You've never read a line of poetry in your life, have you?

people that want to shoot people over music opinions should be shot

Attached: 1478670924575.png (643x980, 550K)

Tbh the whole concept of Sup Forumscore is what has had this board split up. Doesn't take a genius to figure out the people behind pushing Sup Forumscore. The people behind this are the most insecure people on this board who can't enjoy music if there isn't some level of public acceptance. This is why words like soyboy trigger you.

>This post is peak ignorance
>Proceeds to demonstrate even more ignorance

why do you retard eat these Sup Forums threads up then talk about Sup Forums dying because of all the Sup Forums threads
sage and report these threads

People that want to shoot people over people that want to shoot people over music opinions should be shot

Not
A
Genre

t. drumpf voting magapede whiteboi hick
>b-but the popular vote doesn't matter
"Yes it does!"
It shows no one in this country except for a few suburban retard rednecks wanted a racist cheeto to be their leader.

People over shoot over people that shoot what over that music over people onion shoot over shoot people should be shot

Lmao butthurt wigger