Can Sup Forums explain why weebs aren't degenerates?

Can Sup Forums explain why weebs aren't degenerates?

How is anime faggotry not on tier with liberalism and niggerdry? I've not met a single person who likes anime and isn't a massive degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-oF9drETvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is, anyone who says otherwise is a shill or an /r9k/ autist

Brazil maybe be a shitpost capital, but for once we agree on something.

>If you like animation you're degenerate
Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.
Fun fact, both our best generation AND Hitler fapped to 2D. Hitler drew erotic art, and marines painted 2D women onto the side of their planes to jerk off to.
Big eyes were a product of Disney, an anti-semite American animation studio.
Anime is the ultimate redpill onii-senpai, you're just too cucked to swallow it.

Probably the ones you meet irl blatantly show they like anime. Those are the degenerates.

define degenerate

In fairness, Sabagebu is an extremely redpilled anime.

Nearly every person I've met that admits to enjoying anime ends up being a massively immature Japanophile. They tend to have mannerisms like 6 year old children, such as speaking in very unfunny and nonsensical diatribes that interrupt their previous statements. Maybe this is something anime characters do and they're emulating it because their single mother household never gave them a clue on how to behave in public, I don't know. Anime watchers also tend to be extremely blue pilled in my experience. I'm curious to know how your experiences with anime aficionados contrast with mine.

Weebs are degenerate, but not all people who watch anime are weebs.

We just had this thread. Anime is here to stay.

Post your waifu Sup Forums

watched so much anime i learned japanese and when i learned japanese anime stopped being interesting AMA

it cures itself for real

It is. A huge chunk of Sup Forums, for all their talk about saving muh white race and degeneracy are the exact definition of degenerates themselves

i have 3 waifus

here this lad

>Having more than one waifu

Getting a little satanic there, Kek agrees

Kill yourself.

Anything a majority of pol likes is treated as nondegenerate whether it is or not. The word doesn't even mean anything cause its just some random peoples opinion.

Because anime promotes right-wing walues

>How is anime faggotry not on tier with liberalism and niggerdry?
it is

this
only redpilled anime is boondocks.

>1 post by this ID

Anime is more redpilled than western movies and tv at least.

I think it's how far you get into anime.
I hardly watch it, as in I've only ever watched and finished three separate shows and they are all pretty normie as far as anime goes.
The ones that are super into it however are the cringe-worthy bastards that define the stereotype. Every "weeb" I've encountered are some of the most uncomfortably stupid and fucking obnoxious people I've ever met.

Then why is it that every weeb I meet is bluepilled as fuck? What part of the message isn't getting across?

>trying to assert platitudes as some enlightened view
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

This is actually true. Living in Japan cured me of anime weebism

You beleive what you want m8, some flag on Sup Forums won't convince you either way. People like anime get over it. People hate anime get over it.

if you don't like anime and started lurking post 08 fuck off this entire site

Some anime promotes heroic deeds, loyalty to your kind and ideals, pride and willpower.
Other anime promotes female underwear, incest, and squeeky voices.

>How is anime faggotry not on tier with liberalism and niggerdry?
the old stuff is good, most of the new stuff is either just ok or supremely degenerate waifu pandering
youtube.com/watch?v=l-oF9drETvE

I mean I agree that weebs are degenerate but definitely not on par with leftists and niggers.

Like all entertainment, it depends on the anime you watch.

Psycho-Pass is unironically red pilled as fuck and a chilling potential prophecy of what the world could look like in a future authoritarian dystopia.

Love Live is about middle-school students trying to achieve the ultimate dream of mankind: being a teen idol for the entertainment of fat losers who can't even look a woman in the eye. These viewers are not always, but often enough, degenerate weebs.

There are great books out there like 'Hard Times'. There are also trash books like '50 Shades'. But just because you find a copy of 50 Shades doesn't mean you say AH HA SEE READING IS GARBAGE ALL BOOKS ARE SHIT. So it can be with anime.

k so i
-bang other dudes wives
-do drugs
-watch anime ( 13 years )
-lift weights ( 10 years )
among other things
degenerate?
dont know
dont care

just doing what i want
just ate 500grams of beef jerky, have 100 usd worth of junk food and i am binge watching dimension W, twin star alchies and kanokon today

also i like to pretend i am banging illya or chloe einzbern while fucking married women

get on my level 2bh

Anime is shit and gay

weebs are definitely degenerate, but they keep to themselves for the most part. the ones who don't should be mocked for their degeneracy ofc

yes

all weebs i've met were nu males left wing liberals

She's a big girl.

i am laying next to two bottles of my own piss too