Who's in the right here?

Who's in the right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY[Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ukwfbJOVw&index=2&list=PLnpKdllrn-4CzPcQTw3y5YE37ns0n8Ljk[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think (((israel))) deserves the promise land

I'm not sure about that, but I certainly can tell you who is winning.

Entropy.

>who's right, a bunch of Muslim rioters that even other Muslims hate or literally the only civilized country in the Middle East

LOL I DUNNO

Left is nothing but squatting rejected Arabs from everyone else, and are completely worthless, at best. Right are kikes, but at least they made a prosperous area in a dead land.

I lean towards Israel being in the right, only because "Palestinians" are a false meme and only became thing due to Arafat and his harem of boipussy

6 million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust, you yeah Israel is in the right here

Palestinians could go anywhere in Arabia, they could go to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, literally anywhere

Both retarded, israel being a bit less retarded.

> his harem of boipussy

I miss that fuck. Not that I agreed with him, but he sure was entertaining. His replacement is just a fat western puppet.

There is no such thing as palestine, it's a mene created in 20 century. Jewish state was there thousands years ago, they have all rights to live in that place.

All of the """Palestinian""" Authority are just Israeli/Western puppets

Palestine.

NEITHER. stop taking sides in a fight that isnt yours. let them fight it out.

im with europe and america.

>jew wants to kill goys
>palestinian muslim wants to kill non-muslim
da jews, because at least have a little civility

Jews
they're white enough for me honestly, rather they'd have a country than some random arab shitskins

Neither. Turn the entire sand-pit into an irradiated, sewage and garbage filled crater so these fucking idiots can quit killing eachother over who squats on the bigger side.

palestine

neither. kill 'em all

we pay Israel a shit ton of money though

This
>Australia
Why am I not suprised?
That would never work because Arab Identify with their land more than there Arab Identity, heck not even talking about Nations, But rather Cities and even Villages, theres a reason why people in Baghdad refer to themselfs as Baghdadis

israel constantly baits US with false flag attacks to get us to fight their wars for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY[Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo[Open]

israel's desire for mideast conquest is threatening western civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc[Open]

zionist jews have no love for whites, christians, or anybody else
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ukwfbJOVw&index=2&list=PLnpKdllrn-4CzPcQTw3y5YE37ns0n8Ljk[Open]

I think the Israeli’s mostly have the moral high ground. There’s 8.5 million square miles of Arab land and 12 thousands square miles of Jewish land in the M.E. If anyone cared about the Palestinians, and if they actually wanted a state, they would have a state. They don’t want a state. They want to get rid of the Jewish one because the fact that it exists is humiliating to Arabs and the Arabs are an honor culture. That being said, the morality of the situation is irrelevant. The side with superior military power, intellect, resources, and more powerful allies is going to win. It’s inevitable .

Palestinians, but only because I don't like Israel

So yeah, the palestinians. they aren't subverting our government and stealing our money.

the international bankers bleed our country of it's wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI[Open]

the bankers live in and own israel
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I[Open]

israel wants to expand their territory
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ[Open]

They deserve each other.

I never understand how the fuck did America take over ENGLANDS fucking burden. Didn't they along with the U.N give the kikes Palestine? When did we become their main "ally"

Palenstine started the shitstorm in the first place. Isareal is wrong in bombing whats left in Palenstine, they're the bigger person here, but Palestine is in the wrong and stupid for throwing shitty missles over the border. So they're both in the wrong, Idstrsl is a bit more fucked up though

>mudshit blames Israel for 9/11

You and those Saudi niggers.
Fuck both of you.

>WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE WUZ YOUR GREATEST ALLY N SHIET
Tell me again about the dancing mossad agents at 9/11 and the thermite they planted, chaim?

Literally never happened.

Truly our greatest ally.
God damn I hate this country.

all those witnesses and proofs say otherwise

Neither. Palestine is slightly less wrong though.

He's right serioualy fuck you Goldberg. You and those filthy shitskins deserve to have that 'holy land' blasted into an irradiated crater with all hooknoses and goatfuckers in the blast radius. Bet most of you vermin would STILL try to live in it.

Yes, because people have seen dancing Jews on the roof of the trade center before 9/11.

fucking kek

shill fuck off reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
greater isareal WILL NEVER BE REAL

>greater isareal WILL NEVER BE REAL

ARAB ALLIANCE WHEN?

I'd rather live in Israel than Palestine so Israel. They're civilized. You nought not like they're politics but they are clearly the most superior people in the region