Turn on Fox News

>Turn on Fox News
>expect what liberals keep stereotyping Fox News as

>It's a report on a bill about illegal immigration or government spending or something
>Host calmly chats with two other political commentators
>"What do you think about this bill?"
>"I think this bill is good because [Reason X], but it has drawbacks, like [Reason Y]".
>"Interesting. What do you think, other commentator?"
>"I think this is a bad decision for Congress to make. In addition to the benefits, we need to consider drawbacks like [Reason Z]."
>"Also a good point. You both make interesting arguments. Thank you for your time. Coming up next, the weather."

>Check out "redeye"
>Armond White is making fun of movies

I don't get it.
I thought this was the supposed brainwashing boogeyman that you keep claiming is destroying America. Why is it that outside of O'Riley and the other shows that are clearly marked as opinion-pieces like a Talk Show, that 90% of the channel calm and reasonable discussion among various guests and commentators? They had a fucking two-hour biography on President Kennedy the other day.
You really think that's somehow worse than literally editing a phone call to make it sound more "racist"?

Anyways what are some other decent news channels or even series like old Vice that get a lot of hate, but aren't all that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
nation.foxnews.com/
sfgate.com/news/article/Full-transcript-of-President-Donald-Trump-s-10871919.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watches fox news once

Fox News is total shit and you are a fucking idiot if you watch any American news media.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

That wasn't Fox News. That was a local Fox affiliate.

I know, cause I actually recognized the anchors for it. It was Fox 11 in SoCal. They also made a cameo in Arrested Development.

>turn on Sup Forums
>drumpf losers crying and getting triggered
Pathetic.

Says the prolapsed anus who doesn't watch news

>losers

fug

Only retarded, toothless, inbred, hillbillies watch fox news.

>losers

cnn msnbc and all the other liberal news stations are doing the exact same thing that Fox did when bush was in office.

dangerously lying to the people.

this election has literally flipped the world upside down. anybody who used to sound reasonable has now lost all sense of dignity and morality.

and fox news who used to be a republican cheerleader is now moving more to the center and making rational arguments.

Well many Fox people have been fired or quit.

I watched 10 minutes of something that has produced two decades of content. I know all about it now

They do have some shows are pure opinion,all the news channels do.
Watch it long enough and you'll see some bits of what they warned about.
Or maybe your just b8ing

>this election has literally flipped the world upside down
This pretty much. Who could 8 years ago say that the greatest enemy of the Democratic party would be the average working man? Who could 8 years ago say that the media would become an enemy of the average white American man? Who could 8 years ago predict that Republicans would be the pacifists and Democrats the ones itching for war against Russia?

This election has changed everything. People don't even know what to believe. The media has made it actually taboo and potentially dangerous to say you voted Trump. Everything is changing.

OK dipshit, you've NEVER seen Fox News before? That means you are either lying, or fucking retarded. Back to Sup Forums with you, dipshit.

>he's this new

oh man I am having a giggle

Every time someone calls a right-winger
>retarded
>toothless
>inbred
>hillbilly
>redneck

Another county turns red for 8 years.

>tfw Sup Forums is no longer exploding vans of the far left, it's a meme factory of the alt right

What the fuck

Which party is in control now?
Really get the neurons firing.

This election warped us into an alternate timeline.

>This pretty much. Who could 8 years ago say that the greatest enemy of the Democratic party would be the average working man? Who could 8 years ago say that the media would become an enemy of the average white American man? Who could 8 years ago predict that Republicans would be the pacifists and Democrats the ones itching for war against Russia?
Stormfront could, man. Stormfront could.

can't cuck the tuck

It's better this way

>van is actually the fbi partyvan.
really makes you think.

true that also has a lot to do with it.

but if this election has taught me anythingit is that television news has degenerated into a propaganda machine.

fox is smartly letting the idiots on the left implode and just standing aside looking reasonable in contrast, but rest assured they are the same trash as the rest.

someone post the trayvon tweet comparison

>Turn on Memri TV

>Who could 8 years ago predict that Republicans would be the pacifists and Democrats the ones itching for war against Russia?

What you're REALLY looking for OP. Enjoy the comment sections.
nation.foxnews.com/

Fox News simply appears sane compared to the cuck sphere of CNN, BBC and co. It's so necessarily great.
To be fair it has improved over the recent years. A decade ago it was just as shit as the rest of the media (with a slightly different view).
I think Rupert Murdoch is perhaps the only big news mogul that took notice early on that the old journalist tricks couldn't work with the internet. I'm thinking of things like pic related.

sfgate.com/news/article/Full-transcript-of-President-Donald-Trump-s-10871919.php

>We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones – and unite the civilized world against Radical Islamic Terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth.

Donald said this yesterday. He figured out a peaceful method to do he above?

Funny, isn't it?

The cancer was a legitimate thing. Moot was smart to leave

That's just petty and immature of those county's then. Add those words to your list

MSNBC is deliberately moving to the centre off the back of the success of Morning Joe. They hired Greta from Fox News and their daytime is toning things down a lot. Expect Chris Hayes to be out soon

CNN doesn't know what it is

>successes
>700,000
>less than half of Fox and Friends
stop posting Joe

Russia is an islamic terrorist nation now? Wow, thanks for that information fellow redditor!

>Fox News
>part of Fox Entertainment Group
>Entertainment
>as in they don't have to show news on Fox News.
>They can make up anything they want because it is, "Entertainment".

Fox and Friends (and Fox in general) isn't solely political though, MSNBC does almost zero non-political news now and they're realising they need to moderate it to broaden the audience

Replying to this comment:

>Republicans would be the pacifists

Guess you need everything spelled out.

>tfw you realize Fox News has actually been the most watched national news network in the country for 15 years

And sometimes they outnumber the other networks viewership like 3 to 1

JOE IS JOE

Fuck the trumpgen haters, MJ is morning kino

Fox and Friends is just telling old people what new memes the kids are looking at

old pasta

I get all my news from InfoWars.com and Breitbart.com. The only reliable news sources in 2017 which is the current year according to John Oliver

>literally projecting

And they're doing it for free, unlike libs.

Other than Bush it has almost always been Democrats that start wars. The last one started by a Republican was the Spanish-American War.