He's still got it

>he's still got it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his beard and it's graying pattern looks mint 2bh
bushy moustache covering the entire upper lip add a lot of character

I watched this movie on one of them fancy stream sites, so he didn't benefit from me watching and enjoying his great movie. Now I feel bad, like I dishonored him and everything the movie stands for. ( ._.)

HR was retarded though, it was a 7/10 max

Braveheart - 7/10
Passion of the Christ - 11/10 Godkino
Apocalypto - 6/10
Hacksaw Ridge - 3/10 Hickflick

Send him a letter with 10 bucks in it. I went to see it in theaters

>The fucking theater sound when the Ship Cannons went off.

Hacksaw Ridge is his worst movie since The Man Without a Face

Sup Forumscucks love it because muhexplosions

Do you think she calls him daddy in bed?

So would you recommend seeing it in theaters?

do you think he would appreciate that? A ticket is $12 in my town, should I send $12?

>having time to direct a film while fighting off IS from taking Der Zoor in eastern Syria for the last 5 years while being surrounded on all sides
based Mel

Is she the one making the awkward face during Streep's speech?

why does he love the sight of napalm grilled gook so much?

He never lost it, familiano

100%, I typically don't see many movies in theaters, but I simply can't imagine seeing this movie in my house, even with a big TV and speakers. Theater is just the best for it.

Probably. Just write a note that says "I saw your movie online, here is 12 dollars for not seeing it in theaters". I think he'd appreciate it, you're being honest.

he should make a holocaust film the right way. Know what I'm sayin' senpai?

That's why it has an 86% on RT. Because of Sup Forums

>here is 12 dollars for not seeing it in theaters". I think he'd appreciate it, you're being honest.

gotcha, should do anonymously? Just in case he calls me to rebuke me for stealing.

Avengers is 92% of RT, your point fampai?

That's because of Sup Forums, obviously.

I doubt he would be yeah, no return address.

Ghostbusters is 73% fresh.

Critics were given the go ahead to rate mel's new flick fresh because he's been a good goy for some time now.

Ghostbusters is 73% because of /x/

but then I can't get a check with a signed autograph

>Apocalypto - 6/10

Of course. He is a Right Wing Man--the only sort of man--and thus is good at his job.

I still like mel but hacksaw ridge is a piece of shit.

Who in the hell has the balls to rate Braveheart below an 8?
Never seen that.

Film is a solid 9.
And I don't give anything a 9

I like that now leftist cumdrinkers are SO fucking mad that they got their teeth bashed out in the elections that they're blaming excellent movies on Sup Forums.

You're goddamn right we love it, but it's because we don't start our days off with a tall glass of spic cum with a sprinkle of self-hatred, white-guilt and antinationalism.

Get fucked. Go tip over a trashcan in your own neighborhood or whatever it is you disgusting criminals do these days. Your party only exists because of squat Aztec immigrants, and they're all going back. You should kill yourself.

he's always had it

Just finished watching it, that was some top violence. Yeah the ending was a bit soft and the "Gee, I didn't know you was such a brave goy" stuff was over played, but it was nice to see Japs getting blown to shit from a fresh perspective.
Mel's still got it.

>Wanting the dumb clueless guy to win this badly.
I mock liberals as much as the next guy but..
Holy shit dude you got some deep seeded self esteem issues.

i didnt watch this in the theater. i probably should have to suppport mel against the jews

You know what the funniest part about war movies are...
They all have one message - war isn't ever worth it.

Yet the dumb dumb conservatives always love these movies to death..
It's like watching a 2 hour speech about how stupid you are and you loving it.

the thing is they think that the films commemorate these wars and think the point is about the "brave sacrifice" the soldier's made for "our country's freedom". When in reality all war does is bring pain, suffering and hurt to everyone.

I was looking for a like button but could not find one so I'll just say I liked what you said there.

Okay, thank you for the statement, but movies are art they can be perceived in multiple ways, like you said that all war movies message is "war isn't ever worth it", while to the people you're talking about they would see it in a different light.
If you want to stroke your dick to show how your ability to appraise art is better than these imaginary people, go ahead, just don't pass out from the euphoria.

Braveheart 10
Passion 11
Apocalypto 10
Hacksaw 8-9

Braveheart 9
Passion 4
Apcalypto 8
Hacksaw 6

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc

it was a 7/10, that's a step up from POTC

Truffaut was right.

How do I grow a beard like Mel's?

>admitting to a crime
Just buy like 2 tickets online go see it again or give it out for free to make up for it you dumb fuck

Babby's first film class?

War movies always glorify violence and they never admit to it because violence sells. Next you're going to tell me Fast 7 had an anti-violence message and people are dumb for not getting your 2deep4u "message."

Jesus are like 15 years old or something

Absolutely not. You'll be the only on under 60 there.

No he would fucking love it and probably get in contact with you to invite you to be in his next movie. Include your name

That's being pretty generous honestly.

I don't particularly like Hacksaw Ridge, but there's no mistaking that Gibson is a master at directing violence.

Just pay for it at a theater and leave.

Proud to say I saw this movie at a local theater chain. Loved every minute of it. The beginning is slow and cheesy, but does a great job at character development. Hugo Weaving really carries the first act as well.

I thought it was lacking honestly. Too much cgi blood.

Yea, I was disappointed about that as well, however, depicting violence isn't just about gore -- if it was, hack faggots like Eli Roth would be considered good filmmakers -- what makes Gibson so good is his attention to psychological detail. The clearing of smoke among the battle, the wide shots, the cause and effect of actions, etc.

Braveheart 9
Passion 8
Apcalypto 7
Hacksaw 1

Hacksaw Ridge was not watchable. I love Mel the man but holy shit that was a failed abortion

I want to see this but it's only in one theater in my area and it's pretty far away, what the hell?

Is based Mel blacklisted by the theaters?

where are the webms? can someone explain to me how someone reconciles scenes like this in a movie they claim to good?

Because those crazy webms are actually based off of what happened.

Where do you live? The movie should've been out of theaters a long time ago.

Virginia, near DC. It's still in one theater here, I'll go see it this week.

and yet it is directed in such a way that has caused it to become a widespread meme.

The directing is comical. Everyone in the theatre that wasn't 40+ years old in the theatre burst out laughing on more than one occasion. It's the same type of shit that got people to call The Room one of the worst movies of all time.

Get ready for lots of old people crying around you.

Hahahaha, "a widespread meme" -- I guess it can do do it all, be critically praised (RT), popularly praised (IMDb), and be a "widespread meme"

more like Hackflaw flick lmao

trash bin tier