They're onto something Ameribrons, watch out now

They're onto something Ameribrons, watch out now.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-homebuyer-discovers-bamboo-used-instead-of-steel-rebar.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kthcmOWaZR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really makes you think...

It's almost like china was a backwoods shithole for the last 4,000 years and finally started getting its shit together.

I'm not too worried.

Commieblocks and empty cities are hilariously bad uses of resources.

China is shit. Its just a big economy because its a LOT of shit.

They're building entire fucking cities that no one even lives in.

just google chinese ghost cities

I hope the bubble burst like happened in Spain.

this. chinks are subhumans. japan is superior.

We should send the shitskins there.

That's all a lie, it may look like cement but the inside is made of trash.

that's a better conspiracy than fema coffins.

top quality cement right here lads.

Holy fuck how did it happen?!
Yeah I am aware of a thing they call a "housing bubble" is that what it is? Fuck China will sink bad when it'll burst.

Horrifying.

Why though? I hear these cities are ghost towns. Who is supposed to live there?

Ghosts.

But that's spooky

This isn't a accident. They construct buildings sideways in China and then raise them vertically using massive cranes. Petty innovative and interesting to watch.

this. insecure ameriboons think they found a trump card when really they're showcasing the genius of chinese engineering.

Quality > Quantity

Their world army, China will field the World Armee, an army of hundreds of million soldiers.

I heard it because so many people work in cement industry, the government has to subside it to not cause mass unemployment. They aren't actually using it all.

lmao

Cities will be given as demesne to their most loyal soldiers.

Nigger, even the Chinese complain about it

chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-homebuyer-discovers-bamboo-used-instead-of-steel-rebar.html

the building supports magically lock into place using technology that only is accessible from the future

chinese time travel confirmed, superpower status imminent

China is bigger, it has more people, therefore they need more cement for building needs.

>Sweden retard
No, they are buying it for nothing.

fema coffins?

that sounds spooky as heck

I'm so worried. 3,000,000 vacant properties so the cheating gooks can spam the books and pretend they're still growing 10% a year.

>U.S
>a bubble which lives solely from looting and resource extraction
>China
>all the production
The time of Caucasians is over, no Jew can infiltrate Asia.

Those ghost towns that lack any kind of infrastructure aren't going to build themselves!

They exist you retarded nigger. China is just cheating and lying as usual.

Lol, U.S is so backwatered compared to China.

>Unoccupied
>Still trash all over the streets.

Fucking gooks.

i hate going inside fucking american skyscrapers when i stay in a nice hotel or whatever that would be too much for me

Damn straight.

China actually isn't bigger. After the Alaskan purchase.
But it does have more people.

Thought I'd let my autism in there.

No one. They can't live there. There's no electricity, no plumbing, no sewers, no lighting. The streets are only an inch or so deep, and the sidewalks are commonly placed over raw ground.

This is how you sustain a housing bubble without it bursting. There are places where demolishers will destroy a city hours after the builders finish them.

The Chinese have a rigid plan for everything

They're on the rural farmland commie step, now they're advancing to the city step.

It's like trying to force your countries prosperity by imitating someone else but in a very sterile, systematic way.

lol at the insecure amerirrelevants in this thread

China strong motherfuckers

They don't have homeless lmao, backwatered 3rd world shithole filled with beaners and niggers is the USA.

No foundations whatsoever.

ALL OF THAT COMMERCE AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITY THAT ACCOMPANIES NEW CONSTRUCTION....

oh, wait....

I'll cut ya

The expected Chinese middle class.

The extract game seems to be working just fine. No need for jealousy slant friend.

Hi chink diaspora

jesus

and is this real? why don't these people relocate to the ghost towns

typical nigger, can't think of the future go eat a burger amerifat.

I love how nobody moves into even the 1st tower built, and they're going on tower #20. You'd think after 3 or 4 of these fucking things being built, you'd see SOME traffic on the roads or signs of commerce...

That's fucking ugly

The idea is that in ten, twenty years time, there'll be a huge Chinese middle class with shit tons of income who'll buy this up.

In reality, middle class Chinks emigrate.

what if an earthquake fucked that place up

the building probably aren't even fuckign stable

Why are they not using these? Is it the smog?

Go enslave more of your own children manufacturing frivolous nigger meme shoes, subhuman slope roach.

>China
>all the production
Nothing important. Chinese manufacturing is worthless outside of worthless toys and shit, they have no concept of quality control and anything that requires any precision should be purchased from another nation.

I feel bad that you keep posting and no one responds, here.

It's funny how triggering it is for you, and yet you still like Russia. Russia is 99% these buildings made out of trash and depression.

the smog there is probably a lot less bad than in the big cities where everyone lives

they use fucking bottled oxygen

and

are from Hong Kong and the buildings there were built during British rule.

But by Cantonese companies for Cantonese people.

yeah i know it's fucking depressing over there

artificial GDP growth

this kind of shit is why China won't be a superpower for at least 50 years, and a long decades long period after meaningful change will be required.

Forgot to turn off your proxy m80.

>Empty city is still full of smog

God damn they could rent it out to hollywood to film realistic action scenes

China exports everything in the world.

They're wasting so much land.

I suppose a hard, 16 hour day of spamming gook propaganda or facejew and instakike doesn't pay enough for the average slope to live in a 4ftx2ft space in the abandoned garbage/concrete tower overlooking an industrial wasteland.

you can leave to spick fuck

Actually they're getting a lot better. For example, when Crosman and Remington moved their air rifle factories to China, the American made models were known for having sloppy quality control, but the new Chinese made models are stunning air rifles.

That said, it was pretty much moved with a shit ton of cash from the Chinese government and foreigners overseeing production. But even the domestic air rifle companies are seeing big leaps. Five years ago, I wouldn't even touch an SMK air rifle or pistol Now, they're actually acceptable and very good for the price.

China's manufacturing is where Japan was in the 70s. However unlike Japan, the quality isn't going to shoot up all over the place because there's just too much of it.

Actually, a lot of that cement is going to Africa.

And they get valuable metals and other minerals from them.

>chinks
>as smart as whites

If they are, it's mostly negated by their seething hatred of eachother. They only work together at gunpoint, and even then only grudgingly. Even living in Japan must be a living hell. No wonder they won't procreate.

>leave
If only it was that easy, there's no western state to have refuge from these niggers, spics and kikes.

They really nailed that Chernobyl look.

>dealing with niggers
>getting what you want/need
Reality suggests otherwise. It will be a fool's errand until they start killing niggers en masse.

wtf is this real?
Horriyfing

and theyre well known for exporting metal that wouldnt pass for rebar in the states.

I just realized there's another set of phones with another person doing the same thing.

You are nigger compared to Chink.

>this. insecure ameriboons think they found a trump card when really they're showcasing the genius of chinese engineering.
>literally cracking in half
>good
>leaf

Waste, fraud, and abuse.

i like it desu, i wanna parkour around in the smog with neon shit below me freeing sweat shop workers and taking down corporations

cyberpunk architecture

China was a a mistake. The romans should have invaded whole Asia.

its fucking horrible, i refuse to believe that they are human

It's hard to be homeless when you're locked inside of a Foxconn plant on a 6 year contract for $12 a month and a bowl of rice and peppers every day.

my cousin lives there teaching engrish to little faggots that don't like him

he pitched the idea of portable oxygen tents or something and it was really liked

they're packed in and no one really cares about anyone, some lady fucking hit him with her car and broke his leg

China plays the long game. They removed the population cap and those ghost city's will be filled in 50 years cause they breed like rats

well this isn't surprising at all f.am, they have been building large ass hydrodams for awhile now.

needs more neon to be cyberpunk

fucking horrifying.

i hope your brother learned from this shit experience

China will engulf the world, and you can't do shit, get fucked kike.

We are 1 race: the human race. (or something)

t. Kikenburgerowitzenshekel

comfy

>some lady fucking hit him with her car and broke his leg

Lucky she didnt murder him.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

>It seems like a crazy urban legend: In China, drivers who have injured pedestrians will sometimes then try to kill them. And yet not only is it true, it’s fairly common; security cameras have regularly captured drivers driving back and forth on top of victims to make sure that they are dead. The Chinese language even has an adage for the phenomenon: “It is better to hit to kill than to hit and injure.”

youtube.com/watch?v=kthcmOWaZR4

It's all so tiresome.