French stocks down 8.04%

>French stocks down 8.04%
>German stocks down 6.82%
>Euro Stoxx 50 down 8.62%
>Spanish stocks down 12.35%
>British stocks only down 3.15%

From where does this meme of the collapsing British economy come from, it looks like mainland Europe is in far more trouble?

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-2328_en.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pound is fucking worthless, toilet money

FTSE is up 2% for the week.

Bump

F a l k l a n d

It's not in the toilet. It's temporary fall. This was already predicted to happen in the event of a brexit.

Remainers spent more time calling everyone racists and less time actually getting informed

ITT: People forget it's only been a fucking day and that this was all pretty much expected.

>imblying the peso is an actual relevant currency

Enjoy 10% off on Landrovers, Bentleys, Sunseekers, JCB's etc......oh wait Argentina still cant afford anything we make.

this

You were saying, Pablo?

At least the British economy won't be burdened by hundreds of thousands of GIBSMEDATs steadily pouring in from Africa and the ME

The British will be laughing 6 months from now when Merkel tells the EU to accept another 6 million "Syrian immigrants" who are gun be DOKTERS N SHEEEEIT

This.

We as a nation can easily recover. A trump America will only reinforce that.

Now we don't have the burden of rapefugees.

Mark my words, the kikes organized this EU exit to fuck up the economy further.

Thankfully, we can at least turn to the pollsters to get an accurate insight into what is likely to happen tomorrow and the day after that.

With the super acculturate polls from UK and EU companies, one need only wait for tomorrow's polls to see into the future.

The market turmoil was due to hedge fund mangers betting on remain. Of course they all panicked and tried to keep from losing money, which sent waves of economic shock through the stocks.

No fucking idea.

Placed my order for my Dawn this morning, I got it around 4% cheaper, I'll be donating that 4% to UKIP.

U forgot Italian stocks, down 12%

>From where does this meme of the collapsing British economy come from, it looks like mainland Europe is in far more trouble?

Universities and media mostly. Had a discussion with a girl that basically said the UK was worthless without the EU. The UK doesn't produce anything, it can't do anything.
All negatives, nothing positive what the EU is and how the UK doesn't really suck without it.
It were all just scare tactics.

The market realized that with the British exit, the EU might fall apart... and that would hurt continental Europe pretty hard.

The first reactions yesterday across the EU showed that it is very unlikely that the EU will reform in any meaningful way, meaning that more exit referendums could be successful.

P.S. German stocks are up 1% within the last 10 days - the 6.82% loss followed a 8% surge in stocks in the last days.

Thank the European Central Bank and the Bank of england, yesterday they poured huge amounts of liquidity in the markets. It would have been a bloodbath without that.

You forgot Italy which is down 12.48%

FTSE fell but finished on weekly high.
The pound plummeted but closed at February levels

look at our dying economy :=)

The markets panicked, it happens. The markets will rebound and come back stronger once they see the UK becoming stronger than what they were when they were in the EU.

As for the people saying "Oh my fucking God, I can't believe the UK did that! They're scared of immigrants so they collapsed their economy lmfaooo!1!!!!", they're fucking idiots, and don't understand the basics of trade and economics.

Itanlians own stocks?

FREEFALL
R
E
E
F
A
L
L

>340k
fuck you sandnigger reeeeeeeeeee

Our financial system is mostly bank driven, we don't have a large stock market.

>the Bank of England

Why doesn't the head of the Bank of England have a British accent? The dude is an American!

Don't want be be a downer but have a look at the FTSE 250

No economy is collapsing it's just a normal stock fall also this happened world wide"Sensex" in India went down by 700 points but by the end of the day climbed gained 600 points again

WE DID IT GUYS WE ACTUALLY DID IT

Why is the media claiming the markets have gone crazy? Rising and falling up %10 is like a monthly thing.

this tbqh family

the economy is groaning right now because of this

Purchased with Brexit profits. Putting that money back into the UK economy.

Merkel doesnt force anyone to accept in rapefugees, she gives to option to give money to others who do let them in.
Something like 200x the amount of money the local people can save up in their lifetime for one rapist...

Cant wait for this shit to break up.
>hurr you stealing muh money
>eu is good for you
>slavewage dumb work for western factory owners
>we little china nao
I wonder who the fuck actually benefits from EU

>relase fake polls showing that its 55% for remaing
>its actually the opposite
>pound tanks exactly at 8 am as dumbfuck speculators try to save money
>ITS YOUR FAULT BREXIT

I wonder how these people got their fortunes.

>They did their job
>BLAME THEM!

pic related

Stay cucked by your superior white overseers Argie.

Hey, I've got an American accent but I'm British

Lefties and cucks shilling the 'UK IS CRUMBLING' meme in the case of a second referendum. Hoping to swing the vote back.

Too late :)

Haven't even left yet and people think our economy crashed.

Retards.

They're in trouble now, no one will want to remain in club Germoney now that the British counter is gone, the Germans don't respect anyone.

From reactionary retards. You guys will be fine. Shitheads act like Britain was some third world shithole 15 years ago. We still got your back bongbro.

>she gives to option to give money to others who do let them in.
unless you have to take them in (like Italy or Greece) in which case you get 0 (Z E R O) pesetas

Really, every other EU country can't fucking complain about refugees

Why does Germany want's Britain so bad in back in the EU? it's like they're saying BRTIIAN BPLS COMEBACK WR WILL SICK UR COCK

the pound moving more than 1 per cent in comparison to the dollar is rare.

that said, this'll all be normalised within a month.

people must think you're retarded over there

Let's see what happens, no one (maybe large hedge funds) expected a brexit.
No one has a clear idea of what will happen next, let's just wait.

U.K.

>on accents and stuff

I just think the head of the Bank of England should at least try to fake a British accent even if he was a native American-born speaker, as he clearly is.

It just doesn't sound right unless he has a British accent.

He's a Canadian and was brought in a few years ago. It was actually a bit of controversy about having a non-British head of the bank of England.

UK is the third biggest contributor to the EU, Germany will have to pick up the slack without us.

it is 2 pence less than it was in February and you still lost the Falklands.

See you're shit.

We have a fuck ton of trade deals with Britain.
Also now it's just Germany and French carrying the rest of the EU.

Then start defending you borders faggot.

>Stay cucked
>Union jack on flag
>commonwealth

The markets just reacted to the announcment of the Brexit.
Now you have to wait till the final deal is made between the EU and the Brits in the next two years.
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-2328_en.htm

I'm assuming the contributers must be Germany France Britain rest are leeches honestly

Not really, to be honest I get told I come off as more posh than anything else.

Shit, he's a fucking Canadian. That's even worse!

>mfw all the plebs thought the UK would collapse overnight

Also Italy

Man of many caricatures

I'd say you should have a trade deal with them. But don't try to mess with the internal policies of the country

>We have a fuck ton of trade deals with Britain.

I'm pretty sure Trump will pick up the slack bigly.

kek, is this actually a scene from a movie?

Argentina still butthurt over Falklands

And formerly the UK

He's supposed to be this super genius bank jew wizard

First day of independence and we're already stronger.

It's beautiful.

They're collapsing because they no longer have the pillar of strength propping them up

Indeed he is.

>Be British Citizen born and bred
>Go to prison colony to oversee affairs while the homeland gives Brussels a good talking to
>become a cuck

I bet you're a Scot too.

What currency do you use in Mexico again, Jorge?

That's nice but are you gaining something from the union

Lol, your highest peso bill can't pay lunch in Paraguay.

>He's supposed to be this super genius bank jew wizard

I see.

FPWP

Just wishful thinking for the globalist cucks, mate.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

Isn't 1 pound still like 20 Pesos?

Pirates of the Carribean (3?)

Well yeah, Britain can join the EEA to have free trade with us again.
Of course this includes all the shit like open borders that caused the Brexit in the first place but without any say in the policies.

If your politicians werent so cucked they would stand up against the crazy germans and stop picking up rapefugees 10km from the african coast.
Couldnt you just put all of them on one of your islands anyway?

Yeah but my stock pick algorithm still got me +25% today... so who cares, only idiots invest without research.

Don't worry, Britcuck. Your time is gonna come. It's going to be a long, slow, hard fuck up your arsehole, Neville. The rest of the world is making some corrections. When your exchange starts taking it in the ass, you're going to be all alone in a dark shed with a dozen hard-cock niggers getting some back for what you did.

Enjoy your butthole while it still closes enough to keep your shit in.

you need to keep your end of the bargain and elect trump, imagine us and a trumped america together! anglosphere assemble!!!

Italians have banks?

So they'll just WTO rules in the meantime. So what?

It's a long and noble tradition that the head of the Bank of England has a top notch fake American accent.

>demonize the brexit like it's going to be the worst event ever after WWII
>shill to no end saying it won't EVER EVER EVER happen so nobody actually prepares for it
>go as far as to spell threats and outright hostile behaviour making investors even more nervous
>declare victory before the counting is even over
>then the brexit actually becomes a thing and everyone panics, nobody was prepared and the market goes to shit
So, how is this the UK fault again ?

The first bank from the year, like, 800 but you know. No banks. Wat is Roman Civil Codes and Empires? Hi Plebe!

should have bought

Why your obsessed with open border thing? I'm sure the UK would stay in the union if you got rid of open border shit.

Yes because we have free trade between all WTO members...

Actually we'd like a free trade deal. The EU gave Mexico and Columbia free trade deals without the movement of people Why can't Britain have one?

We didn't vote as we were told.

The fascinating this is if it was any other country leaving the EU they would say the exact same thing

So it makes you wonder if the UK really is that useless who IS keeping the EU afloat? In their mind no one

>stop picking up
the other italian might be more informed than me, but so far as I know we don't pick them up: brits, swedes & co have their ships in the mediterranean and when they catch a sinking boat they bring them here

That's pretty much what they're doing with my city (I live in an island) and what they're doing with Lampedusa (which is VERY close to Africa)