Album of the year. It's a masterpiece

Album of the year. It's a masterpiece.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/clixtrax/ricardo-villalobos-panorama
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew

yeah boi come back to posting after year or two k

Attached: information-desk-person_emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type-1-2_1f481-1f3fb_1f3fb.png (160x160, 16K)

meloncore in action

Or builds a time machine and takes this album to the early 90s

it's a good album but it's not a masterpiece, it gets more praise than it needs to because it's house music in an album format and not the usual singles format

Alright op post your 10 favorite house records. This is gonna be gud

i don't fucking get this one. it's a fucking daft punk/moby/my fav mainstream dj's from the 90's ripoff, plus the last track is straight up chris clark. how is this a masterpiece, besides the dude's name attached to it? and it so poorly mastered and these soul samples are so lazy what an actual fuck.

Chris Clark would have been considered a genious had he been signed to a more hipster trendy label like PAN instead of WARP.

You gotta love how people on this board like making claims but dont have the balls to actually dispute them.

there really is no point suggesting stuff that is better since you'll just go full nuh-huh about it. might as well shitpost for the sake of it

This album is better than anything Daft Punk has ever put out; the comparison is laughable.

here's a mix better then everything on that shit of an album soundcloud.com/clixtrax/ricardo-villalobos-panorama

I unironically prefer the new Moby album to this.

the comparison is right on the stop. this album is as shitty as daft punk.

>Butthurt /bleep/-fag
Yikes.

Dead Magic is better than this shitty bandcamp album

Agree

Just found out her album is on bandcamp too.. but she's just good to the poor

Attached: soythony numaletano.jpg (480x360, 26K)

how can it be aoty when its not even best house album this year

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-130914.jpg (1037x1055, 506K)

meh, i think he knows what he wants to do and would rather be aligned with WARP's lineage instead of PAN's. Eroorsmith and Mark Fell already did it. you know PAN has become a bit of a joke in recent years, right?

outside of his few 2011 records this guy is a total wasteman

>PAN has become a bit of a joke in recent years

Why tho?

personally for me, its where Kouligas is at artistically, that makes every new record from them really meh. but i also think certain people (M.E.S.H. , Rashad Becker) have more pull and can break the tropes Kouligas places. 2017 especially suffered. With that being said i still enjoy them a fair bit, Serpent Music is incredible.

YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS to name ONE reason this album isn't at least an 8/10 WITHOUT comparing it to other house albums OR saying "it's not complex enough" (because a lot of people love simple/repetitive albums and there's nothing wrong with that)

Attached: 1511023975159.png (300x300, 70K)

>ONE reason this album isn't at least an 8/10 WITHOUT comparing it to other house albums
I always hated this meme, but guess what dumbass, everything is good or bad relative to something else. Even criticism.

Because I don't like it.

>everything is good or bad relative to something else
wrong

post counterexamples

it's mixed badly and the samples carry the album. rather, the percussion don't do anything to enhance the record and outside of a few tracks, namely "some kind of game," the drum loops actually get annoying.

lol i don't care mate

all i want is you stop shilling this album that's it

I think it's not that good as people say. Too blend and chaotic imo.

you gonna respond faggot?

nah man it was just a mediocre house album.

Attached: eb6.png (600x694, 272K)