Here's your popcorn sir

Here's your popcorn sir.

Thanks, here's my wife.

fpbp

Watch out sir! The bucket can be quite greasy.

I ORDERED CRAB LEGS

Always a pleasure, Robert.

Holy shit that bucket is hot. Why didn't you warn me Robert?

Thanks, Robert, you are my only friend.

>they sell crab legs at his cinema
Posh twat.

I'm here what the fuck are you going to do

Oh...

Where do I park my falcon? Where is your facility for this?

Is the penis inspection before or after the flick? I need to know now because my mom is picking me up afterwards and she hits me if I make her wait

Good evening sir my name is Mister Kwembe

WHY is the HECKING popcorn unbuttered, Robert?
I paid 15 GOSH DARN dollars for this popcorn and I have to butter it myself?!

I gonna kill myself, not today not tomorrow but really soon.

NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT
SOMEBODY GET ME MY HAWK

10/10

do people who work at the theaters get to see films for free?

>"Enjoy your show"
>"You too"

one too many times

I used to work at a theatre and I got off on making people do that. So yes it is a conspiracy against you

>tfw I say you too on purpose to fuck with people

I d-don't appreciate the attitude Robert

I don't appreciate the altitude either

>"here's your popcorn sir"
>"thanks, see ya soon"
>will never see him again

LOL

>when you hate the film

SMART user. SMART!

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme, but they really are the best theater food. The local cinemark is right next to pic related and they do all you can eat crabbers on wednesdays. Here's the thing tho, once they thaw the crabs they can't refreeze them so if its not particularly busy that night they end up throwing out a good amount of perfectly fine legs. Also, most of the idiots around here have no idea how to properly clean a crab so they end up throwing away half the meat too.

So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get. Then we usually come back to the theater and set up shop on the side. We resteam with a coleman portable stove and then use an old popcorn tub to sneak them in through the side door that we prop open. And no, we don't leave the scraps on the floor.

>tfw your so mad at niggers that you can't see anymore

Is this what it's like to be a poor kinoisseur?

haHAA

Jesus Christ, are those fucking troughs. This has to be in America.

>Yurocuck sees a small order of popcorn
>gets triggered

>implying a fish market wouldn't be opening up at 4am to prepare for the morning catch

Get FUCKED with a long dick my dude, like, for real this time.

>fill it to over flow
>no way to add salt or seasoning to anything except the top layer
>ask for 3/4th filled so I can shake and distribute flavor
>overflown every fucking time

I am a reasonable man but if I ever going on a shooting rampage and kill dozens of people it will begin at the theater with one of these retarded faggots fucking up my popcorn order. It is goddamn rocket surgery. Give me popcorn in an amount I can actually flavor it without throwing tons of waste onto the floor. Having to walk to a trash bin and dump out popcorn is fucking ridiculous.

There's nothing small about anything in that picture, except for the kid.

>did not even notice the kid
>now notice the demon eyes to the right
fucking kino

>yeah can I get that with butter, and can I get the butter layered my man?
>he proceeds to fill it halfway and drench it with butter, then adds the other half and drenches with with butter

Learn.

>implying they distribute butter in any kind of reasonable way
>adding butter in the first place
It cools and turns into greasy filthy with limited flavor within 4 minutes. Butter on popcorn is a sin and anyone who orders it is a fat lard or an idiot.

me on the left :3

Yeah, buddy? Yeah, okay, how about this, my man. How about next time you get into a discussion about popcorn you just turn around and walk away. Okay, sweet heart? How about that, that sound good? Because honestly, bud, you're better suited to discussing homosexual intercourse and green tea from the mall you quinoa huffing hemp-plant of a boy-man.

Fags astound me. I had to put a suppository up my ass. Hurt like hell and smelled terrible. Queers are fucking disgusting.

>tfw you clean your buttery popcorn hands with your movie cape and mommy notices
This sort of deal is really straining our relationship.

I don't come to Sup Forums often. Your shitty meme pasta holds no weight.

What is the point of this post?

Wheres my crab legs mothafucka?

I didn't order the small... You trying to rip me off?

Careful sir, the BBC is hot!

> Go to see a film
> Eat my popcorn and treats without leaving a fuckhuge mess
> Put my leftovers and popcorn box in the correct disposals
> Cinema crew look at me like I'm Jesus

Is it really that hard not to leave behind a field of popcorn on the floor and throw your shit on the ground like an ape?

To express my feeling towards homosexuals.

Yeah you sure do you stupid retard.

How will they know how you rated the movie if you don't leave some level of mess? Leaving nothing on the floor and throwing everything away is reserved onl for 10/10 kinos.

I like to beat them to it and say "Enjoy your movie" to the popcorn guy. That way THEY'RE the ones forced to say "You too."

>it is really so hard to not be a retarded selfish piece of shit?
I don't know where you live OP, but a simple glance around any mall, theater, or generally public place in my area shows the answer to be "yes." A simple drive on any of the highways here will teach that you instantly. The majority of people really do not give a single shit about inconveniencing others.

OH MY GOD TOP KEK DUDE! THAT WAS AN EPIC JOKE!!! MY SIDES ARE LIFTING OFF TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNMN!

This is why I fucking hate people.