*breathes in*

*breathes in*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jphuIT1APhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAhhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

kek

remember when he said people would be "tired of winning" lmao

Based Trump, a real American standing up for his country. #Respect

African Kneelegg lmao

Based Jerry making the President beg

Dear White People,

If you don't want POC kneeling during the anthem to protest systemic racism, maybe get better at sports!!

Sincerely,

>Dear White People,

>If you don't want to see POCs, maybe don’t watch POC sports!

>Sincerely, New Zealand

Fixed that for you.

t. a filthy abbo.

>based
Can't wait until that overrated piece of shit dies.

>begging

trump confirmed beta male

what was he thinking here??

ultimate cuck president. has been since day one

>report
Just like those 99% Hillary will win poll reports then?

Based Trump trying to spare the country of disrespect and embarassment of a bunch of entitled niggers

>trump sounded so desperate on the phone hahahaha

>that's what that orange fucker gets for screwing the USFL over

NFL scared

Didn't they kneel before the anthem and stood for it?

>Don’t tell me what to do with my niggers Donnie

lol fuck gronald qlormpfff and fuck wipipo

>The Hill
So what exactly does russia care about our sportsball players kneeling for an anthem that isn't theirs?
We already know they fund BLM to cause strife, are they making Donnie whine on twitter just to further divide us americans?

>americas team
haahahahahahahahahaha

REPEAT AFTER ME, DIMPFTIES.

PRESIDENT KEKOLD.

> bodily covering him
I wonder if they're covering him from food being thrown from the stands. Human body shields are going to do jack shit against gunfire.

I guess they could be fucking up """the silhouette""" so Breitbart can't get a great single photo of him sitting.

not everything is a conspiracy

I cannot comprehend anybody looking at that Trump and seeing some alpha male. Months ago he was bitching and moaning about his job being "too hard", that right there was the end of my "i should probably give trump a chance" days. He's only dug his hole deeper since.

cucked the fuck out lmao

>Report: Hillary so far ahead in the polls she "doesn't even think about Trump"

>there's shit-tier shills even here on Sup Forums

8 years

Evidence of this?

YOUR TIME IS UP, YOUR TIME IS NOW

likely something like pic related

100% accurate

Can someone give me a quick rundown on who isn't "The Russians" at this point?

TMZ I know you faggots browse this site, why don't you use your resources to uncover the biggest NFL scandal of recent times. The African-American Raider O-Line intentionally let Derek Carr get sacked and was eventually injured after having a great defensive season.

Anyone who doesn't like trump isn't a russian, all the rest either are or are urban and suburban retards

If Jerry has a recorded conversation of Trump begging, that would be magical to hear.

Or maybe the Broncos have a good defense?

America just re-elected trump with this ordeal faggot.

As long as trump keeps calling niggers out, white americans will keep voting for him. He could seriously come out and drop a nig in a speech and he'd still be a viable candidate tbqh...

Jerry doesn't let anyone fucking tell him what to do.

He actually donated to Trump's campaign, and has consistently required that his players stand for the anthem. It wasn't till Trump gave him an ultimatum that he had the Cowboys kneel for the first time.

Jerry bows to nobody.

>reportedly

Obama reportedly rape little girls and traffic them with help from the deep state according to a guy on Sup Forums sources claims.

>the hill

Hey, fuck off you old piece of shit.

Why is he such a beta

>Can't even lose the deal as a billionaire

youtu.be/jphuIT1APhE

The kneeling helps Trump.

Fake news.

Fuck off New Zealand scum

4 years of Trump doing nothing but playing golf and shittalking on Twitter stills sounds better than Hillary passing "criminal justice reform" (read: making thugs untouchable) and a bunch of other crap from the democrat's agenda.

How can he be standing when he was begging on his knees?

Imagine what Al Davis could have done.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

NUMBERS NEVER LIE

*puts her mocha latte down*
*takes her poodle off her lap*
UM, excuse me sweety-pie. You think it's okay to just go around shitposting like you do? Maybe you don't really understand... *flips her hair* After all, you rural and suburban retards are uncivilized folk. Oopsie, did I hurt your feelings? *crouches down and undoes your zipper* ahahaha--you're blushing? How pathetic... I guess you Trumpkin farmhands aren't used to REAL women after all those hours you spend on the farm. What's that, honeybuns? No--let me guess. That's why you carry such big guns around, you tiny-cocked bigot-- *stares, shocked, at your thundercock* Ahaha.. ahah... hah... Er, listen b-baby dick... J-Just lie back and relax. It'll make it easier to accept your privilege. *strokes your cock up and down, then starts blowing you gently* It'll... mmph... all be over soon... mmm... snookems. After all, even your dick admits that female is the superior gender. Look how hard I've made you. You're pathetic. Now... mmmph... once we're finished here, we're going to go back to my room and you can atone for all those horrible years of institutional privilege by submitting to my vagina, which, by the way, has its own voice.

OH GOD

The fives never tell an untruth

>(((The Hill)))

>this get

>America's Team
>Respects ALL Americans not just the white ones
wtf I love the Cowboys now

>Hillary passing "criminal justice reform" (read: making thugs untouchable)
Actually she was only going to help *FEMALE* criminals. Because >MUH FEMINISM
Her blatant sexism against men is the reason why I voted for Jill Stein after voting Democrat my whole life. IDGAF that she lost, she deserved to lose

Sup Forumseddit BTFO

FAKE

>a cuck begs for a favor from a shitter
Why am I not at all surprised.

DRUMPF BTF- oh...

>If you kill your enemy you lose

Brilliant strategy there other Canada.

cringe

Remember when Trump tried and failed to buy an NFL team?

This is one of the most abhorrent and all around low quality posts I have ever read on this website. Congratulations, this is no small accomplishment.

Every one of these people deserve to be in jail for treason.

Oh muffin butter, did you spill your milk? Don't have a little temper tantrum sweetie pumpkin honey blossom pookie pie

> plz circulate

Remember when Jerry said "We will stand for the anthem", but then took a knee?

Remember when the president only called your team after winning the owl?

I love you Bess :3

The Cowboys literally did stand for the Anthem. They only kneeled before it.

Jerry found the loophole.

Sometimes people like Jerry do things like that

>ratings at an all time low
>Jersey and merchandise sales have cliff jumped
The NFL won this fight bros

b-b-b-but they ratings were up a couple percentage points this week! (please don't mention that they are just now changing how the calculate ratings now that they're in the shitter)

>mfw ratings were only up last week compared to the year before because this time last year NFL was losing the ratings battle to the Trump debate #2

lol god he looks so fucking pathetic

Jerry Jones be all like Whhaaaa??
Oh you thought I meant I respected you the ppl who help me build this really big stadium?

Post your face when you realize your president is cucked by JJ

lel you're desperate

trump amirite??

They stood during the national anthem though. Am I missing something?

Look at his massive head and tiny body

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

>2-2
Stay fucked, coygoyim.

More please.

Anonnie come and get your lunch Schnookums!!
HNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHH *plop-plopplop* *plop* *plopploplop*
Oh my look at all those little nibbly nuggets for you to gobble uuuuuuuuHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGHHH
HHHHHHHGGGGGGFFFFFFFFFFFF *THUD*
GOODNESS WHAT A LOAF and here's a bit *straining* moooorrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRAAAAHHHHHGGGGG *splat*
WEW! Mommy is all tuckered out after pushing all that goodness out of her special oven, be a good little boy and eat it all up for Mommy!

they didn't kneel for the national anthem

I like that I am left to imagine which orifice she is using here. I imagined nostrils, what did you use?

>the hill

Explain to this roo why this kneeling thing is making people so mad. I don't really get it.

Disregard him getting absolutely ignored after his empty presidential "order"

He's not respected, no matter what how much he cries. He's a blow-hard just like North Korea said

>sources say
>clickbait cancer

seems legit

"I'll show him. I won't get on my knees to beg the President.... uh, just the black man."

>maximum sweety

Niggers getting paid millions of dollars soap boxing over vague shit and accusing people of being racists when they're questioned over what they're doing.

Potentially this. Trump might be trying to crash the NFL with no survivors, and this kneeling fiesta has not been good for ratings.

THEY DIDN'T KNEEL DURING THE ANTHEM. EVERYONE OF THEM STOOD DURING THE ANTHEM, THEY KNEELED BEFORE THE ANTHEM AND STOOD DURING IT.