When americans think the US version of the office is better

>when americans think the US version of the office is better

American here, English shows are always superior because they know when to end, our versions ALWAYS carry on way too fucking long because we can't wrap our heads around 6 episode seasons.

Hilariously wrong.

I personally would rather work for the us branch than the UK branch. Probably full of Muslims by now.

that's not really the topic though is it m8

American detected.

But it's where this thread is headed.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>30.1% other
where my other kin bros at?

It is in pretty much every major aspect.

Yeah but our version of Shameless is better

>can't even read a simple pie graph

>this mad you gotta pretend the UK is still white through a fantasy tv show

and I don't agree with that in the workplace

they both sucked shit. Gervais should have necked himself after an Idiot abroad

Prefer the stuff you did about the his little wanking hand desu

I prefer self deprication to optimism but that's just my preference. I could see people liking us version though

t. cuck

Well they aren't Muslims.

I really dislike the silly dishonest filmmaking meme, but Gervais is pretty much the epitome of that.

>hispanic

>a race

wut

I just prefer the original. The British remake is weird and boring.

Rainn Wilson alone makes this correct though.

>When Americans actually make some good shit but I can't admit it since I'm a dumb faggot from Europe

Not talking about OP

Personally I prefer the UK version, but I am sick of hearing about Ricky Gervais. He's such a pretentious cunt these days

There's literally nothing wrong with being a Muslim. Islam is the anti-cuck religion.

I can't understand a word that anyone says in the "british" version, so yes, the american version is superior

>le unnecessary christmas show episode to tie up loose ends

get out of my country

(You)
bait

Not him but its anyone(white,metizo,black) who's from or has roots from a Spanish speaking country? I mean, that's how I see it. Spaniards get so butthurt about their rape babies having that label.

At least I don't have to see Ricky Gervais' stupid fucking fat face every episode.

I like the US original more