How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

to THIS?
have you accepted female broly as the most powerful dragonball character yet?

I think this is just how a female saiyan looks, and not an AU Broly

I really really really doubt they will make Broly canon

Broly will be in the Universal Tournament.

He will kill a main character.

to THIS

Female Broly the best.

to THIS?

Because he murdered the ultimate threat and his father who pushed him to be that powerful was also murdered. No one to push him, no one to fight. Chichi made sure he just studied from then on.

didn't they intentionally pussify gohan to prevent him from getting more popular than goku?

Goku was supposed to stay dead after Cell, and Gohan was going to be the main hero. The Japs hated it, and would only accept Goku as the lead.

>next episode shows Bulma with a large belly
>she mentions she's pregnant with their second child
>Bulla is now canon
>GT is slowly becoming canon

Bulma's a fucking qt in Super, I don't want this pregnancy shit

Bra/Bulla was always canon. She was there at the end of z

Bulla was a kid at the end of Z. Either they really retconned her or she's dead and no one talks about it. (I'm guessing retcon) (also getting Deja Vu for some reason)

Bulma's titties when?

>You will never come home from a long day of training to give a pregnant Bulma a foot massage while she tells you about her day

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this canon?

Feminism

Estrogen in the water. Those Jews won't stop until white men have become completely pussified and submissive. Then we will invite the thirdworld hirdes to come and fuck our women at our own expense, and thank them for it.

How long until vegeta mustache returns?

SNU SNU

best part of gt tbqh

to THIS?

THICC

compared to super gt looks ok

Don't watch Super because I can't stand the nip dub. Can someone tell me what the fuck I'm looking at?

I think the funimation dub has started airing btw

Female Broly Ozaru NAO

> giant ape with tits
> FIGHT ME YOU FAGGOT

in Super they introduced parallel universes, apparently there's one with rule 63 broly.

has it right

Which just goes to show how important a male influence is on a kid. You need to be shown how to be a man, or else your potential is wasted