/cg/ - Chad General

Chad thread.

Chad's only.

Discuss your phat piles of money and all the sluts you banged today. NO betas.

just ate a pizza and gained 5 pounds of muscle ama

Just banged a 9/10 tonight. Threw her out this morning before breakfast. Just came back from a 15 mile jog. Feel bumped. Will go trade some stocks now.

What's up, fellow Chads?

My name is literally chad. Does that count? Oh what am I saying, of couse it does.

Asian chad, pumping and dumping blondies in HIGHSCHOOL LOVE

Hhhnngh

Hit a new PR on deadlifts a couple hours ago, treated myself to tacobell

scowled at some manlets at the gym and just finished banging my qt polish gf for the 3rd time today.

There is also a massive thunderstorm in Winnipeg right now which makes me incredibly happy

What a time to be alive

After breaking up with blondie 1 he goes for the sorority sisters in college

What a madman

Just got back from a party. It was ok. Was chillen in a room with a couple bitches and some shit was gonna go down but, the dog was lookin' at us weird so we didn't. Gonna go lift stocks now.

Blondie 2

sup bro. This nickle?

>Asian
>chad

lmao

Why do you keep reposting the same 2 pics every day of the Asian guy with a white girl? Are you from r/hapa or r/asianmasculinity? You do know Asian female white male couples are the most common interracial relationship right?

I'm actually an autistic shut-in, but I identify as a Chad. Is this my general? If not, check your privilege, shitlords.

How tall do you have to be to be a Chad?

I'm neither of those. It's the only pics I have atm

And yes

6 foot 2 min. Can't remember the guidelines, but I remember that was the cut off everyone agreed to at chad international.

Just call him Chao instead.

At least 6'4". We're not too picky about height these days, but we do check for leg extensions.

You guys must have lower height restrictions over there. I'll have to talk to Trump about that.

Nickle?

Nah, you live in winnipeg?

yea heh, guy I used to hang out with 10 years ago when I was blue pill, he had alllllll sorts of legit German WWII shwag all over, mein kampf, had his degree in archaelogy... I fuccin' missed out!! Pretty sure he had a flag hanging too... hehehe normies would exit the building quickly. Was good.

Thats some Sup Forums approved merch, i tired reading the english translation of mein kampf but lost interest pretty quick.

Where in the peg do you live?

γ here, am I allowed?
Actually fuck you all I'm staying anyway

Can rednecks be chads?

Yeah, in your own inbred society i suppose

Am I on fit or something?

Rare

>was he brown?

To all you betas on Sup Forums:

I'm an Alpha male FCJ.

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

You at U of M?

What do you guys like best about being a bull? I like making them tell me how shitty and small dicked their husband is. The more they insult their husband the more raw and monkey style ducking they star doing. They really get into it

I'm at a moral dilemma here. I enjoy fucking chicks and all that, but at the same time I'm disgusted by their primal animal needs and how quickly they can throw away someone else who has invested more in them than I ever would for some sex.

downtown mang

I ran a 32 - 0 game on overwatch with McCree today
afterwords pounded my girlfriend screaming "IT'S HIGH NOOOOOOON" when I came
we broke up