Has there ever been a band with a worse, more irritating fanbase than Nine Inch Nails?

Has there ever been a band with a worse, more irritating fanbase than Nine Inch Nails?

Attached: acc95801a30230bb41ca5733b2caa606.jpg (770x763, 73K)

Radiohead
Every rapper

these also tool

Weezer
Ween
Sonic Youth

this

also dream theater

Tool fans.
The band is alright. I don't really care for it.

There's a lot of crossover between Tool and NIN's audiences. It's only fitting.

chill out tront
they arent that bad

Grimes.

People who selectively only listen to indie rock. I remember when even labeling bands as indie rock would get someone triggered.

Death Grips fans.
>lmao dank as h*ck my dude!
>le death grips is online
>shrek! xD donkehhhh!!!

I love death grips, but their meme fag fans piss me off.

>they arent that bad

Yes you are.

the only nin song i listen to is the background world
back off

Godflesh.

Its like Trent matured by his fansbase hasn't.
Feeling like I'm feeding a meme is a reason I cant get into them all the way. I still like the Money Store first albums where meh for me. Doesn't help their music sounds so over the top to the point its comical.

These.

what makes you say that? the tront memes? or something else?

Death grips
Kkb
Kanye
Kendrick
Young Thug
Basically all rap
Everything Everything
Tool
Mark Kozelek projects
Beach House

Tool
Marilyn Manson
Weezer
Radiohead
Rappers.

fpbp

>the tront memes?
Yeah. Also it seems most his fans on here have maintained the same age. He always manages to keep drawing in younger fans with every release.

radiohead but everything they say about the band is unironically correct

I honestly think it's a real testament to him that he can still draw in young people. Most musicians at his age are not pushing themselves anymore.

The only bad NIN fans are the fat female psychos who crave Trent's dick

why?

Death Grips. I'm saying this as a huge fan of Death Grips btw

Why do you think NIN has an irritating fanbase? Imo the most irritating aspect of the band is old Trent. He's an old dad with powerful connections and a masterful music producer so he thinks he knows everything about everything when in reality he's out of touch. He's got a big head because he's been through the "rock star" ringer and lived.

Reznor has always been irritating.
His interviews were always a veritable orgy of conceitedness and self-pity, even in the 90s. Cobain-tier woe-is-me bullshit.

Twenty One Pilots

Hai Tr4nt.

people like to shit on tool fans but outside of their small smelly niches I don't see them evangelizing about their shit
grimes, weezer, ween, lauren mayberry (notice they aren't fans of the band lmao) are some of the most egregious examples alongside nas and death grips

Insane Clown Posse

just came to post this

Nine Inch Nails has a fanbase?

ICP's fanbase seems so self-contained though.
It's hard to imagine them really being a problem.

ye this i don't get.

been to a lot of jesu/godflesh gigs, and everyone is always so nice. the fans are always really cool - justin is too.

tool hasn't released anything in over a decade. this is like saying audioslave fans are annoying

and the worst fans are parrotheads

Non-commercial artists always age better than hitmakers.

Nope. Their fanbase is the absolute worse.
>inb4 t. brian or any other unoriginal shitpost

>His interviews were always a veritable orgy of conceitedness and self-pity, even in the 90s. Cobain-tier woe-is-me bullshit.
It's a Gen Xer thing.

kenny g

tool has been touring every year since tho

Attached: soon.jpg (960x475, 68K)