The """LOS ANGELES""" Chargers

>the """LOS ANGELES""" Chargers

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/chargers/sd-sp-chargers-sign-guy-says-banner-will-fly-during-game-20170929-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>metal benches as seats
It's no wonder why nobody wants to watch the games

>city lost their NFL team years ago
>suddenly give them two teams
>surprised no one goes

>2016 San Diego Chargers
>2017 Los Angeles Chargers
>2018 Salt Lake City Chargers
>2019 Little Rock Cousinfuckers
>2020 Tijuana Cucarachas sponsored by Taco Bell
>2021 unemployed football players giving handjobs in the alley behind a Taco Bell

kek

Spanos is the biggest rich dumbass in history. Chargers had a hard time drawing fans in place where they had a 50+ year history. Everyone with a brain knew they wouldn't draw in a city with notoriously flaky football fans, but he decided to fuck over SD anyway. I bet they don't last more than 2 years there

>lost their NFL team
If you're too new at life to remember why LA "lost" their team in the first place, it was because they didn't support the team.

they did have over 50 seasons of nothing

>Eagles home game in California

I'm looking forward to the gamethread week 17 where the raiders will come to that "stadium".

was EDP at the game?

I wish he was, but his fatass on a jet would cause another 9/11

Say it with me

JUST

he lives in bakersfileld, ca

sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/chargers/sd-sp-chargers-sign-guy-says-banner-will-fly-during-game-20170929-story.html
>Banner flying over StubHub Center right now: "WORST OWNER IN SPORTS? DEAN SPANOS, PAY YOUR RENT!"

>needing to tarp out sections at the MLS farm team soccer stadium you're playing at

I hope he died of a fat heart attack. He's a worthless nig.

I was born and raised in san diego.
I can't even be happy through spite.
Feels bad man.

He lives in Bakersfield, newfuck.

They should move to St. Louis

More disinfo cool
Rams moved to Anaheim to gain a larger audience which backfired when they realized Anaheim and LA only share the state not the city which eventually led to the rams moving out of state
Raiders moved because of the northridge earthquake ruining any and all chances of the raiders getting a new stadium. People forget the raiders were one signature away from playing in irwindale

>caring about a worthless piece of shit

I wouldn't wish spanos on any one. Not even st. wherever the fuck.

I don't get it. Los Angeles had almost 4 million people living there, are there not at least 20,000 football fans of that 4 million that wanna watch live football?

For me this has been the best season in years. Fuck this garbage team I hope they go 0-16

They don’t want to watch a high school tier game

Lots of cities would show up to watch Rivers. Des Moines would probably have a better turnout than LA.

Get it right bud, the Rams left because Georgia Frontierre inherited the team from her dead husband and decided to move the team to her hometown of St. Louis despite everyone else telling her she was a dumb ass. The Rams never should have left in the first place desu

>le post picture of the crowd 2 hours before kickoff to trick Sup Forums

This is a very good thread keep up the good work

Tickets are really expensive. The upcoming Broncos @ Chargers game's cheapest tickets are 120$ for the worst seats. I'd love to go see a little game but that's fucking ridiculous, especially at such a crap stadium.

Check out the pictures on twitter. There's no trick of the camera, it's just 15,000 people in a 22,000 seat stadium.

this. and parking is $40. you can't expect many chargers fans to show up week in and week out with prices like that no matter how many chargers fans there actually are in LA. at least there's no nosebleeds

>camera shows the side that's exposed to the sun
>no one's there because everyone would rather stand in the shade

bull shit

it happens all the time. go to a boreball game during the daytime and you'll see

Think of what there is to do on the weekend in Des Moines, then think what there is to do on the weekend in LA. There is your explanation

>clock says 90 mins
>they're watching another game on the Jumbotron

Just stop please. A few people fell for tha bait. Isn't that enough for you?

Nobody asked for this shit.

Nobody was asking for a Shit-FL team anyway. We didn't want a football team, not the rams and least of all the San Diego chargers

Two teams nobody wanted. If they were going to bring a team at least make it the raiders. Wtf is this social engineering crap, shoving these teams down our throats and then making billboards implying we like them

We don't like them.
That's a fact. The NFL sucks, it's currupted and pointless

bull shit

Greater Los Angeles is more like 10 million people. If you include Orange County, Ventura County, and the Inland Empire it's about 20 million people. It's overcrowded as fuck. Please stop moving here. Traffic fucking sucks.

Anyway, LA is mostly a Raider city, with large pockets of fans who root for the other major franchises like the Cowboys, Steelers, etc. When the Rams left most people just became fans of different teams, more Raiders fans stayed loyal but a lot of them switched teams as well, or switched to UCLA or USC.

So basically you have a whole city of people who are now fans of other teams, or the archrivals of the Chargers

>If you include Orange County, Ventura County, and the Inland Empire

That's not Los Angeles. They're out there in there own realm, not even in the same county ffs. They're a bunch of lames that always try and say they're Angelinos to people from out of state

Yes but in terms of sports they're marketed to all the same LA teams.

They're the faggots you see on tv waiving Rams flags, 3 deep in an empty parking lot.

Damn dude, they've got Angels stadium. Why don't they petition for their own cities, those fools don't even live in this area

That stadium was at least 70/30 Eagles fans too, that was unbelievably pathetic

this is the worst thing about the NFL right now, and that's saying a lot. I feel so bad for Philip Rivers, even though this is a little bit his fault

you're right, they are not Los Angeles, but they are part of the greater Los Angeles area

No they're not. They're Orange County and Riverside/San Bernardino

San Bernardino.

When do you consider the greater LA area to end

Where do you live man, don't bullshit either

Just tell me

Pomona

> Pomona

Hey neighbor! I live in Glendora right off of Lone Hill on the 210

Figures..
You are not from Los Angeles
You do not live in Los Angeles

Repeat that like a mantra.
Out of state people, beware of guys like this. They're not to be trusted

Yeah they're proven liers. They welcome teams at our doorstep then jump on the freeway and drive back to someplace way out of town

Total bullshitters

I see Philly fans all the time in So cal desu. This goes for baseball and football

Never said I was from LA proper, but with how obsessed you guys are about your city's status I don't think I'd want to be

>little bit his fault

Lol How? Rivers told them to fire Marty? Rivers told them to draft manlet CB's and injury prone players? They drafted an O linemen this year and he's already hurt fucking kek. Spanos is so cursed it's not even funny. Dude should really go repent for whatever the fuck it is he did

>LOS ANGELES

Where is that? Mexico?

The league forced Spanos to move. San Diego wouldn't build a new stadium so the league decided to play hard ball. Spanos is a San Diego guy, he didn't want to leave. The league just couldn't back down because then other cities would play hard ball with them. Las Angeles was always used as a threat to shakedown the cities for stadium money. St. Louis didn't have the money to pony up and San Diego played hard ball, so both teams moved. We're seeing how much of a meme it is.

t. Spanos

What was wrong with the stadium they always played in, structurally?
Was there not enough seats, was it going to collapse due to damage?

Why so butthurt over building something new? I doubt it was even necessary

>California posters
>not shitskin beaners
Pick one you fucking roaches

>San Diego wouldn't build a new stadium
yeah. san diego voters are crazy enough to believe that they shouldn't pay for billionaires' stadiums

He could have built his own stadium if he wanted to stay

Hey pal do you mind? We're just trying to have a conversation here, no need for you to butt in with your problematic attitude!

newly crossed illegals used it as sanctuary city in the off season

it was known on the streets as the international sanctuary grounds used primarily by illegals to fornucate so they may make anchor babies

Nobody has forced anybody to do anything. That's what's so great about all of this. Nobody forces Spanos to own the team. He makes millions of dollars being the owner.
And the citizens of the city of San Diego resisted this billionaire for about 15 years. Year after year, election after election, San Diego said No. I have massive respect for San Diego. They had the balls to say "You make hundreds of millions, you don't need a public subsidy to build your stadium, so build it with your own money or gtfo".

That is so reaffirming to know that their is a city that doesn't sell out their citizens to billionaires

yo quiero half n half

How come literally anyone could tell moving the team to LA was a terrible idea, but they did it anyway?

LAfag here, this is actually true. Diego residents were based when they refused to pay for the Chargers stadium.

The only handegg team Los Angeles wants is the Raiders who will eventually move after the water in Vegas runs out which will be less than 10 years.

The Chargers are losers. They've always been a secondary team to the Raiders and Rams.

Any chances they go back to San Diego?

relocation fee isn't cheap.

Because you don't get to be owner of an NFL team without being impressed with the size of your own dick.

Because it's not about making sense, it's about the insiders making backdoor deals in order to fleece the taxpayers

It's the Hardcam side you idiot

That’s greater LA

I read that SD is so pissed off that they'll give the ground for the stadium to Donovan's "soccercity" now

I didn't know you browsed Sup Forums Spanos

If these fucks beat the giants next week im going to laugh so fucking hard

I can't believe Americans are okay with shit like this happening. It's truly disgraceful

Stfu you cuck. The gayders are never EVER coming back to LA, get over it.

No they didn't the NFL told SPanos it was a dumb fucking idea but Spanos insisted to the point the owners said fuck it we don't care if you fail.

The Rams contract with St Louis said that if St. Louis would not provide a Stadium that was in the top 1/3rd best NFL Stadiums they could leave at anytime. Besides the Rams have FAR more history in LA that move made some sense.

>be beloved and top dog in the classy city of San Diego
>leave to be 18th most popular team in the transplant town of LA

Gee where did it all go wrong

this is the correct answer

At this point if you're a Charger's fan, you want Spanos to fail seeing as how if he can't properly maintain the team the NFL will requisition ownership and management of it from him until they can find an owner. Seeing as how Spanos is one of the poorest owners in the league, that wouldn't take much

Why not just get a team in London?

Be careful what you wish for

HAHAHA FUCK YOU SPANOS

Banner yesterday was actually "DEAN SPANOS: WANT TO SEE A SELL OUT DEAN? LOOK IN THE MIRROR!"

kek.