Help me choose a NFL team to support

Former pats from on 13 years here, I've stopped watching them when they joined up with these dumb protests and turned my jersey into a rag for my car parts. Out of these teams which one should I start supporting?

Just six NFL teams have not had a player protest by kneeling, sitting or raising a fist during the pre-game anthem. Only the Cowboys, Cardinals, Bears, Vikings, Bengals and Jets haven't had a player protest during the anthem.

Kneel England

Try Rugby union

Broncos players all agreed to stand in unity this week. Based Elway and Peyton made it even better, and its a team with an identity way beyond its area.

I'd say Bears since they are such a classic team desu

Jets or Bears if you want to feel constant depression.

Vikings or Bengals if you want to feel constant blue balls.

Fuck off you retarded leaf. Their protest has nothing to do with you so what moral high ground to you have? Stick to hockey.

The Chiefs, since they are going to win the Super Bowl this year, but next year they will trade smith and bring in a nigger QB who will bust and send them back to hell where they belong

Come and suffer with us

Go fuck a moose.

So basically the Cowboys or Cardinals from what I'm seeing

Oh God, not the anthem! Someone think of the anthem’s feelings! What about the anthem?!

Forget the actual people in the US! Think of the anthem!

fuck off sean

This year belongs to the Rams

Save this post

How about you blow your brains out instead you maple syrup buttchugging faggot

Carolina.

No hard feelings today

Obsessed.

Listen here friend, I just want to watch a team that isn't involved in political BS. I'm not American so I don't want to see a bunch of baby millionaires throwing temper tantrums over a literal none issue, I want to watch a team that is there to just play football.

Literally not going to happen

I agree with you though

Stick to hockey leaf fag

____ ___ ___ _____ ___ ___ ______ ___

>police violence in America
>non issue

Pick one, foreigner

>throwing temper tantrums over a literal none issue
>making that the primary factor in choosing a team

if the team you support is easily swayed by petty politics, this may not be the board for you

God tell me this is b8.

If not, which by any chance youre actually being serious,
Just stop following football,seriously.
youve literally been a bandwagon faggot this whole time. And anyways every team has whiney niggers that are gonna kneel till its just a normal thing to do and the media stops glamorizing it. Two seasons from now no one will care what the next nigger does during the anthem.

Bonus option: an hero

They're literally crying over nothing. There is no police brutality.

Eagles.
Sure, Malcolm Jenkins is vocal about his politics but none of us give a shit because he's good at what he does

be a jets fan like me and feed on patriot tears

You're literally a retard who is literally incapable of processing reality because it doesn't conform to your racist worldview. Literally kill yourself, faggot.

>Cowboys, Cardinals, Bears, Vikings, Bengals and Jets

Go follow a bunch of players on twitter from each of these teams and I guarantee you they'll be tweeting BLM nigger garbage on twitter.

Also, the Bengals team is full of thug niggers.

This is probably a troll post, but the mere amount of whites on the Pats should be enough for any non-cuck to stick with the team.

You're probably one of those The_Donald tier civic nationalist faggots who "doesn't see race" and "we're all red white & blue X--D".

using the word literally twice. time to shave your beard and hit the gym fag

I'm okay with "police brutality" when it is against violent criminals, which most is

Oh noooo, you called him a "racist".

You realize that's not a bad thing, right?

>people taking the b8

Just stop watching. Protest aside the game has turned to shit. You could call PI on every pass and every big hit has probably a 50/50 chance of being flagged. The game is a shadow of its former self.

Just wait until they come up with CTE test for living people. Then the game will really be dead.

You all didn't learn from last week

Don't let Sup Forums ruin this board

Ignore the trolls

>literally being too stupid to realize that I was literally making fun of the literal retard who kept saying literally in the previous post

Literally hang yourself in your closet, retard

>trolls
hello r*ddit!

COWBOYS

Start watching after the anthem instead of before it. Problem solved!

Indianapolis Colts, because they are the only team that is officially supported by the ponies. Denver Broncos if you are from Sup Forums though.

Find the team that have donated the most to police associations bc you're a boot licking faggot.

>turned my jersey into a rag for my car parts
Nylon is a terrible material to use for a rag, dipshit. It isn't absorbent at all.

>please love me America ;_;
Canadians seriously need to stay out of this shit, it's annoying as hell.

>I don't want to see political bullshit
>kneeling to an anthem that isn't your's before a fucking game
Oh it must be so hard for you, precious little baby. God Trumpflakes are sooo put upon, how can you even shitpost about Tom Brady when such travesties like kneeling to you a song you don't care about happens BEFORE a game?

You seem a little asshurt kiddo. Perhaps would be more suitable for you.