Brexit petition calling for second EU referendum soars past 800,000 signatures

>First referendum results gonna be nullified
>Second time "remain" actually wins

Lol, sorry m8s, at least you tried. Enjoy your Europenistan, you`re not going anywhre

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/732562392131997697
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

just google m8

If this passes then it will just undermine the ethics of a democratic vote.

In the end there will always be a winner and a loser, and if the loser can just constantly sign a petition to do a recount then nothing can ever come from a vote. They won't get the redo they want because they already had their chance. You stayed in because you didn't think it was important? You didn't, somehow, know about it till now? You thought Leave was never going to make it? Too fucking bad, the vote has already been done.

Whiny little twats.

>Democracy is broken when I don't win!

Boo fucking hoo, not gonna fucking happen

>euroPENIStan

i see what you did here

It won't happen. Bank of England is already committed to their damage control plan and the News has already accepted the result as fact. Cameron has also resigned.

butthurt faggots

Benis :DDD

This is right

When the government considers the fact that independence might lead to the UK splitting up and Scotland and NI leaving and the backlash within financial markets they'll figure out some sort of excuse to nullify the referendum

The referendum was non-binding, it doesn't mean the UK has to leave the EU

>too pussy to riot
>muh petition

i think it's more cause the vote was so close

if another referendum happens and the eu gets back in it will be way more restricted

>bank of england already committed to their damage control

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? fucking nonsense

Cameron resigned so he won't have to bring in article 50 and someone else would have to do it. The referendum was non-binding and the "leave" barely won by 1-2%. If you don't think your government might try to figure out a way to nullify the referendum then you're delusional and naive

It won't happen because there is too much stranger in this petition : German, americans, etc.

It's not only english

>what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? fucking nonsense
They have already pumped 250 billion pounds into the markets.

>not even to the 1.x million they lost by

Kek sorry fags, you lose this one

Tehy're actually doing it the mad men!

Literally a nigger.

K.. Keep me posted

>If this passes then it will just undermine the ethics of a democratic vote.

Have you heard about this thing called the EU?

>online petitions
>worth anything

Sorry Merkelbots you won't have UK back

>Europenistan
Democracy, when it will not drection in the media, we cheat

1 million people is not close big boy not even from a statistics point of view.

No shit Sherlock. They is going to be a second one and you guys are going to lose

>Cameron based

These two words in any order? Is this real life?

Then stop spreading it around and showing people

Except there won't be petitions for when the conservatives lose, only when the leftists lose. We all know that.

We are enabling communism.

what the ??? Did he really write this?

Is cameron this based? why did he resign

>The surge came as nearly 100,000 people signed a petition calling on London Mayor Sadiq Khan to declare the capital independent from the UK and apply to join the European Union.

>declare the capital independent from the UK and apply to join the European Union.

Jesus fucking CHRIST

This is crazyness

It's treason then...

This was in may when the polls showed that remain would win ,he shot him self in the foot with that

He never said there won't be a second referendum if they leave. :^)

i have to say, hate or love him, at least he has the integrity to quit when he said he would do it

Yes he did.
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/732562392131997697

He only intended it to work in his direction.

Look at the date. He was operating under the assumption that Stay would win.

I fucking love 2016.
Go meme magic make sure the mudslime London Mayor gets beheaded for treason

italia - Republic of Venice. 697–1797
UK - Republic of London 2016-
kek

Is London going to end up the new Detroit once the Muslims riot?

>Clicking something online is a signature
>No way this could in any way be fraudulent
>When things dont go my way they have to be done again

k

>we meme in the name of kek and Brexit wins again
>by an even wider margin

The rest of the EU is already making their moves to deal with the fallout of this decision.

It's out of Britain's hands now. This is going to happen.

that makes it even more sweet

Sick bait, but all politicians here have been pretty based about "accepting the will of the people"

how do these online petitions stop people from other countries from signing them

its a online petition . not in any way endorsed by any country. it means nothing

>online petition
haha

If it gets over 17,410,742 signatures, then it should be considered.

Good luck.

There will be no second vote you commie goat fucker.

They don't. In the same way you can sign various time.

>the country-sized equivalent of the loser immediately crying "I DEMAND A RECOUNT"
God the left are so buttmad over Brexit. They just cannot handle a loss.

Why are there so many threads made by foreigners hoping we fail

What is your problem

Day of the rope will soon be upon you, Britfriends, are you ready?

at least cameron resigned

For those that hadnt noticed... no petition is ever enacted. If the government enacts even 1 trivial petition it sets a president. So they will have to mention it in parliament, but they wont do anything on it, they have never done anything about any of the petitions. It's just a mechanism for the public to feel like someone listens to them.

>online petition

How stupid are these people

40% of London voted to leave anyway

Shilling pays.

A real petition, in the US anyway, has to signed by registered voters. They check. If you sign a petition that doesn't ask your name or address, it's not a real petition. It's meaningless. More like a poll or survey.

>If the government enacts even 1 trivial petition it sets a president
>a president
Hopefully it will be Trump.

Yeah, the people making that petition don't really get how democracy works.

>neverendum
Kek

These petitions never ever go anywhere

This.
/thread

>We have 3 months before DC leaves
>3 months before article 50 is given the go ahead
>3 months for parties like Lib Dems, Greens etc to be the loudmouths
>People panic because 3 months is a long time
>By the time new PM starts, people want to stay
>New PM negotiates new deal with EU
>We stay in EU under new PM

Close referendum happens all the time. That's why there's numbers in it.

Serious question: has a petition ever accomplished anything in the history of humanity? I have never read about a petition actually doing jack shit.

The pound and stock markets plummet.
Of course people want to change their mind.

>leftists lose a vote
>they get a freebie redo

>right lose a vote
>lol too bad you racist bigot, you just have to live with it, that's democracy :^)

In a just world, this should start a civil war.

It got a revote on a California governor who was then ousted.

The point is people knew this was very likely to happen. We knew this was likely to happen weeks/months before the vote even happened.

The issue is, most of us are use to our votes counting for fuck all. We vote at a general election, some cunt gets elected and we live under them for 5 years.

This time, the effects of our vote are immediate. Markets crashing, currencies going to shit, companies looking to move their staff away etc etc. The panic is so much more this time. The idea that our votes can have this sort of impact when it has never done so before is worrying to people.

treason

and by a muslim no less

>800,000 votes
They need about 15 million more, we already know there was about 16 million people who voted to Remain.
They were the 48% lol

>First referendum results gonna be nullified
The prime minister is resigning over the results so I doubt it.

{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":352685},

Only 352k are from GB.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

>europenistan

lmao Russia

Help make Democracy Great again with an ANTI-Petition.

we should make a counterpetition to make london part of the islamic state just for the lulz

I think you vastly overestimate how much the voting population was aware of the potential ramifications, but I think you make a good point. It's pretty rare that voters actually get to decide something with serious consequences.

have you guys seen this

standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html

i thought you guys were supposed to be smart

demoralization

You snubbed the jew and may have saved britain, for that you need to be punished, demoralized and shamed.

Nice find

>they're going to subvert democracy and commit political suicide

I'd really like to see them try. Leftists seem to really want a civil war.

This can be signed by foreigners googling british postcodes, so it's bullshit

Reactions like this so shortly after the vote are fucking retarded. They're just being influenced by fear mongering propaganda

We could petition for a third referendum if we don't win the second one.

Cucked out of certain victory

I can see it happening

Would England become white again if London seceded?

>revote
>this time remain wins by a million

>nah nah, we won, the people have spoken
The Left in a nutshell.

On the bright side, leave would probably win even more because people would be annoyed at the childishness of the losers.

They absolutely do. That's how they gain power; just look at the communist/red revolutions.

Germany narrowly escaped it thanks to gustav noske putting down the revolutions with the freikorps in the weimar republic. Russia collapsed to it, as have countless other countries.

In a cucked nation like britain where the average person isn't allowed to own a firearm, it's far more likely for the marxists to win a revolution as they're often financed and supplied by jewish interests.

>results from a referendum voted on by 72% of the united kingdom can be over ruled by 1 million butthurt cucks and tumblr whores on an internet petition

fuck this gay earth

No, you don't understand. Only leftists get revotes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so?

How much time do you have left on the community computer?

London is only 40% white British by government numbers.

So yes, very much so.

You sound like a Serb.
When we had our constitutional referendum back in 2006 it was an all out campaign (phones calls, commercials, news) to get people to vote for it because it used to require a 50% turnout, and Albanians from Kosovo were not going to vote.
Honestly i preferred the former constitution the new one fucked up the judiciary branch, and removed the voting districts (so we went from electoral districts to having the whole country as one big district). The only good thing in that constitution was the "muh Kosovo" at the start.

>"leave" barely won by 1-2%

We won by 4%

Anyone can support that petition so it might as well be Europe trying to get back the UK.

What a fucking joke.