Is it valuable to save small villeges? should we destory these useless villeges???

>be me
>argue with my father
>he want to "save" his fucking small villege because it is his homeland(it is my homeland too)
>tell my father that small villeges do not create any money. It's very costy and useless, we need to gather people in large cities to incease productivity.
>my father said "But our ancestors have been living in this place, don't you miss your homeland?"
>I told "Fuck NO. why the fuck we have to spent money on your nostalgia?, these small villeges just waste money. It think these should be destroied"
>father said "But, life is not all about money. there are culture, tradition and way of life"
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not main goal of life. life is always competiton. we should do anything to win the competion"
>father said "b-but I hoped you to inherit our ancestor's lands and re-build our homeland...."
>I told him "FUCK NO, I will move to America to be great peson. I don't want to waste money and time to preserve shitty culture and tradition. I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could."

I think there are so many people who have same thinking with my father in Japan. I think they are true cancer of our society. They waste ton of money and do not produce any shits. I hope these retards will die out for over competiton between immigrants in labor market....

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.jp/#q=Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another English teacher in japan general

Real Japs dont bother with Sup Forums or pol

It's villages my japanese friend :)

if he was an english teacher he would know how to heckin spell

I come here to learn english you idiot

yeah you are alright. I can't spell simple english words because of our fucking japanese education

FPBP

/thread and downvoted

You are the only cancer that needs to die, scum. Culture and tradition are the backbone of any society in the world. A society that doesn't preserve a rich culture and tradition is not worth existing and should be annexed and exploited like the monkeys they are.

>More english teacher shitposting

I hope I see one of these guys posting from their phone on a train one day.

Agreed

Here in Germany we have shitty "historical" villages and towns out of medieval times.

They are ugly they are not modern, no beautiful glass buildings, no IT jobs, only this boring small-town-life (everyone knows everyone, no diversity, etc.)

They should be destroyed imo, they actually cost us money.

Especially throwing money and restaurations of castles and other boring buildings costs billions of euros.

We should stop investing into that and instead invest into our IT industry which is the future and which will make more money instead of just "m-muh culuture".

>you have been visited by the self-hating jap of existential depression. reactionary poise and the moral authority of tradition can be yours if you post "two wasn't enough" in this thread

Nah man, I live in the rural US and its tops.

Cities are shit. If you 'round me up to be productive' I will go full luddite on your ass.

>But, life is not all about money. there are culture, tradition and way of life"

He is fucking right mate. Money won't make you happy, life is not about earning as much money as you can.

Just look at your country, how many people suicide because they have economical problems or job problems?

If your life is based only in money, money will fail you one day, and you will have nothing.

How have you not succumbed to the high Japanese suicide rate after all of this self-hate? You've been posting this shit for days now.

Fuck off proxyfag, you post this shit daily.

reminder

Since IT can be done anywhere, you could build closer to small villages and towns. Then those villages might become modern.

No man yall just need to stop working and Fucking reproduce before they start importing niggers that are going to replace you. Seriously are Hispanics Hajis Chinamen and niggers the only race that believe in fucking racial preservation? I'm from a Mexican family with 5 kids fuck my brothers have had 2 kids each.

Your birth rate is abyssimal in your hyper-competetive cities. The only places that have any positive rate between deaths/births is rural villages. Its cheaper to throw a few peanuts at the farmhands than to start some hyper-idiocy programs of trying to get the grasseaters to breed once more.

You are literally advocating for destroying the little population growth your aging nation still has for being a good goym

Is this new copypasta?

fug, this is some elaborate bait i got hooked on

thanks lad

autosaged

A Powerful Troll Has Appeared.

I think villages are pretty good as long as it serves a good purpose like if a village is full agriculture, the country would be getting an increase in food to support the population while still having a village that holds cultural heritage.

However if a village doesn't serve a collective function it should only be reserved for luxurious living due to the cost of villages often being far away from places with jobs.

that pepe looks nice...

please create Japanese version pepe.

WE MUST ELIMINATE THE VIRRAGER RACE HASAKI

FPBP

herro
rika here, fuck small villages!

>you will never leave

Is this a b8? I'd have killed you, you little slanty eyed manlet shit had I been your father

>be me
That was your first mistake

come on there is no japanese elements

baka

Your father is right. In a few decades you'll be dead, and that "money" and "competitiveness" of yours won't mean shit. Keeping your heritage, both country and family wise, and passing it on, is the only way you can leave something after you are gone.

Btw, one of the reasons why Russia is so shit now is because the Bolsheviks completely destroyed the whole social fabric of pre-Revolutionary Russia to a degree most of you can't even imagine. And now the globalist Jewish elites are trying to do it on a world scale.

who fucking cares about the world affter death?

The problem is that these values you think are important won't bring you anything good in this life either. They won't make you happy, they won't make you free, they give you meaning in your life.

>If you don't make shekels, you deserve to be destroyed
Spotted the jew

shills working hard for their creative writing grades

Just send your best warrios to a quest to kill a dragon or evil wizard and being backs lots os tresures and gold, like jrpg
Or you can trainning hard and win the first prize of tenkaichi budokai
Have you heard about tourism business?

Nah money=happiness.

You are unhappiy because of povertry

>I said "culture? tradition? It's not main goal of life. life is always competiton. we should do anything to win the competion"

I wrote a book you're, exactly the main character at the beginning of the book

you are fucking economic animal.

This. Culture is extremely important. Russian culture was obliterated in XX century (the first blow to it was in 1917, and the final one was in 1991), and look where we are now. Our country is socially fucked, there's no other way to put it.
The moment Japanese people abandon their heritage will be the moment their country dies. I've seen this scenario too many times.

No, you're just a filthy kike.
You'll get yours soon enough.

> nippon "small village"
> almost 4 minutes from motorway
> only one bullet train stop
> bus services reduced to on the half hour
> Broadband only reaches 20 MB/s at peak times
> population only 700
> a few farms on the outskirts
> one paddy field near centre
> only three local convienience stores
> has primary school, but nearest secondary school is 8 minutes away
> only three local factories, of which only one produces exports
> 90 minute drive to Tokyo

How do they even survive?

Implying these fucks would pay for a subscription

I think youre a teenager and an egdy little bitch with no real knowledge, life experience or understanding of anything. I also think your father shouldve beaten you with a belt.

look, when you become old as fuck you'll understand.

you're young, but only money people live misserable lives when they get older.

you should know why your older people kill themselves because of corporate ladder.

There are many nips here in read-only, some are saving it and reposting on 2ch after the translation.
But yeah, if the person posts = hes not Japanese.

t. expat with local friends

You're just a greedy kike and you shame your family. Your father is probably ashamed he brought up a faggot that only cares about material things and self satisfaction. Literally the cancer of the Western World.

>some are saving it and reposting on 2ch after the translation.
pics or it didn't happen.

>Japan
>Western world
American education everybody.

Without cell phones they wouldn't be able to text the bitches they pick up in Roppongi bars and clubs.

you were an american colony last 50 years, you're basically like a half breed faggot.

same as us.

Ever heard of Line, you Putin loving cuck?

Ok I seriously implore you to please kill yourself for the greater good of humanity

google.co.jp/#q=Sup Forums+%E7%BF%BB%E8%A8%B3+%E3%83%96%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B0

fyi leaf (proxy fag) the japs teach english in pre college schools and the emphasis is on written. they have better written english skills than americans of the same grade on average

and the japs will decrease things as needed and swap land to ecological reserves for the sake of not adding to global warming to prevent and mass immigration through controlling space

japan has been at the forefront of ALL global warming talks and they have refused to develop lots of land for the sake of preserving the environment. america was pissed they demanded it develop more land and japan was like gofukyourself

And, by the way, when you grow up you'll understand that literally the only realistic way you can become very rich in the globalized world you seem to like so much is preserving strong allegiance to your culture and using these ethnic/tribal/nepotistic connections for business purposes. I.e., by outjewing the Jews.

How do you use Line without a cell phone? And, besides, you must give your phone number for pretty much everything in Japan.

Your father is right. As you get older you will understand this.

You don't need to give your phone number to use Line. Besides, there's WiFi literally almost anywhere here.

I'm proud to be a citizen of this nation. Fuck OP.

sympathy here
but gosh just chill down abit

you basically just described my village (apart from the factories thing, we don't have any), and i don't know what point you're trying to make. is it that we're too rural?

Never forget.

He meant that it's a fucking city by the standards of most of the world.

Your village is probably a proud ancient ninja village that still passes on it's traditions to a new generation of students. But no one told you this, because you are too weak and too autistic to be a ninja.

>citizen
Kika from chinese?

Which part of history do they teach in First grade of middle school?
Which books on old Japanese did you read at that time?

Yeah, I dont think so.

You are everything the jews hope for in a young person

>do not produce any shits

Fuck off scum.

I went to an international school, so it's probably different from what your average pupil had. Old Japanese, I've read many, but not the same curriculum as you. I was pretty much raised by female American teachers.

Gotta say i agree with ur dad on this one my nip friend. If you didnt have wacky crazy jap culture u would be as interesting as niggers. Nobody wants to be a nigger dude.

>female american teachers
trash
kys gook nigger

At last I'm not a real nigger ^_^

but you were raised by AMERICAN FEMALES

shame on you

you shamefur dispray to the great japan empire
you do not like your people and adopted western cuckold style
you commit seppuku now!

in all seriousness you are father is right. and you are just uneducated worthless cold blooded scum who you should go and fly your jet into some US naval ship now.

Not seeing shit. Just take a screencap.
I give up on you NEETs. Fuck it.

A actually small rural _village_ is tiny. It's a collection of houses (

((((((I said "culture? tradition? It's not main goal of life.)))))

At last I wasn't raised by goats.

Is there supposed to be something wrong with American females?

>cities are better than small towns of production

The weak go to the cities for comfort in the herd.

The cities here are nothin but cancer hives. They work mainly with IT and Stocks (two forms of work that could implode and never exist and the planet would still keep spinning, same with society) and spew out collectivist rhetoric without actually having the concept of loving thy neighbor like one's self.

Small to medium sized spread out villages/towns that are resource gathering/refinement/production based.
You want to be a weak cunt with no meaning in your life who simply consumes and flips imaginary bullshit back and forth, go to a city.

If you wanted to tell your father you were a homosexual you could probably just tell him instead of doing it in this roundabout way.

degenere cuck

>tfw american female

>TOKYO
>O
>K
>Y
>O

>baka!

whatever david

Exactly. And just so we both are clear, it is the kikes pushing this... It is their age old ploy...

based turk

when are you going to stop squatting on constantinople

In Ireland small villages are awful for young people. Anyone with any drive leaves for the cities. More girls than males move to cities as well, and more young people than old.

All that's left in villages are a bunch of people who really don't want to be there, snarking at each other and being nosy regarding each other's business. They drink to excess, and are underemployed and depressed.

As bad a cities are, I don't see a future for villages.

We don't burn the carbage, we saperate the garbage

You don't want immigrants right now. They will inevitably be wahhabi muslims.

You don't have to destroy the villages, just don't spend money on them.
If people want to live in villages, they have to provide for themselves. No free utilities or food.

What are you talking about? Dutch villages are nothing like that.

Tons of people live in villages here and there are barely any immigrants, they all go to the cities

>do not produce any shits
How horrifying

Hi friend, I visited Amsterdam and learned some Dutch.. very nice.

>wasabi muslims

>asking this while browsing this board
;)