Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breton_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsican_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Caledonian_independence_referendum,_2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alsace_independence_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occitan_nationalism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0
elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/liga/2015-10-27/barcelona-liga-francesa-primer-ministro-monaco_1073526/
as.com/futbol/2015/10/27/primera/1445948548_184523.html
sport.es/es/noticias/barca/manuel-valls-abre-puerta-que-barcelona-juegue-ligue-catalunya-independiente-4622294
libertaddigital.com/deportes/liga/2015-10-27/manuel-valls-primer-ministro-frances-abre-las-puertas-de-la-la-ligue-one-al-barcelona-1276560067/
youtube.com/watch?v=7uCRdZiuil0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Fz-NxAD4mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They’d probably stay in la liga. But if the president wouldn’t allow it then they’d probably join ligue 1 to fuck with nerman

>not brasileirão

What happens when Huddersfield gets a win at the Nou Camp?

>tfw you find out Messi really can't do it on a cold, wet Wednesday night in Stoke

This would be epic and the more they stay the more PSG - Barça would become a derby

they will never leave

barca and real are locked in a grudge match that will last for eternity. literally the only point of liga is to provide a stage for this rivalry. they will never leave.

I doubt it. The president of La Liga is an important member of a fascist political party, Alianza Popular.

They can still play in La Liga.

Kinda like Swansea and Carfiff playing in the English League despite being Welsh Teams.

So it's probably the most likely that Barca would join Ligue 1, right?

Although I doubt Catalonia are going to get their independence any time soon anyway, so I guess it's a moot point.

You're forgetting that relations aren't acrimonious between England and Wales

If they somehow joined the English football pyramid, the FA should force them to join League 2 and groundshare with Accrington Stanley.

Would like to see that happen, just to see them get thoroughly exposed as Messi only manages 8 goals a season and goes missing in rainy away games at the likes of West Brom.

Yes, and I don't know if France would agree. How will the relations be between them after that?

>PSG - Barça would become a derby

Good point. Maybe they should join the Andorran football league instead.

he used to belong to fuerza nueva, my friend, even worse

there would be 'political rejection' against barcelona staying in liga

Nah. Too far away. I could imagine them joining Ligue 1 tho

The FA would never allow it.

just like how guardiola was going to get exposed by pulis's west brom?

Ligue 1 would become a top 2 league if it happened. They would be welcomed with open arms.

I bet they would. Espanyol can bugger off though.

>Too far away
this, ligue1 is the only option

they would never join ligue HON

politically impossible

What does that even mean? The world runs on money, so it's a no brainer decision that benefits both parties.

Doesn't matter. The Premier League is still a shit ton more profitable than the Ligue 1.

>politically impossible
>€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
sure la

they can fuck off and play with themselves if they like it so much t b h
Hate these little nowhere places getting too big for their boots, no understanding of how the world works.

Good lad. Maybe if there were more people like you the great British empire would not have crumbled.

This is the future. Society is starting to understand how inefficient large countries become. Small communities are superior.

same muslim audience desu

it means that France has its own independantist regions, and several of them, some of them being actively violent (Corsica, Basque, Bretagne, Nouvelle-Calédonie, plus some other minor ones like, guess what, Catalonia or Alsace), and France is extremely bent on preserving its indivisibility. It's a core principle of the State, one that has shaped it in its history.
Allowing a team from a secessionist region, especially a region that has parts in France, is politically impossible, and it's not the few hunderds millions € that barca would bring that would change anything.

what a brainlet opinion this is

I highly doubt any of those regions are comparable to what's going on Catalonia. Also at the of the day, money is king.

A real brainlet becomes a cog in a huge machine that doesn't care about him. We were never meant to live in large communities. We've evolved living in small tribes and it should have stayed that way. We're just going back to our roots.

>tfw just voted for my house and surroundings to secede from Sweden
>got 100% of the vote
Feels good man.

Nope. They'd have to apply to join the bottom tier of the English. The fact people think they can just join the Premier League is fucking stupid. Our football system does not work like that.

When will you get your own flag?

Small nations get bullied around by big nations, that's how it is. Small nations are completely dependent upon larger nations for their defence. Look at the Baltic nations, for example, who were once part of the USSR but are now part of the EU - they basically just get blown around in the wind, they have to do whatever the larger nations are doing.

The US would no longer be the most powerful country if they split up. Someone like China, I guess, would then become the world's superpower. And then we'd all have to march to the beat of the Chinese drum.

Your utopianism is dumb. Get fucking real.

There are no independence movements in France, not even in Corsica.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breton_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsican_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Caledonian_independence_referendum,_2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alsace_independence_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occitan_nationalism

It´s more likely they´ll play in the argelian league, where they belong.

How far do you think the Catalan national team would go in (hypothetical) 2018 WC? I think quarterfinal seems possible.

its actually pretty good until the attack.

that attack is fucking out in the group stage with 1 point tier

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0

>Allowing a team from a secessionist region, especially a region that has parts in France, is politically impossible
funny how manuel valls, your ex prime minister, said the complete opposite not long ago
>elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/liga/2015-10-27/barcelona-liga-francesa-primer-ministro-monaco_1073526/
>as.com/futbol/2015/10/27/primera/1445948548_184523.html
>sport.es/es/noticias/barca/manuel-valls-abre-puerta-que-barcelona-juegue-ligue-catalunya-independiente-4622294
>libertaddigital.com/deportes/liga/2015-10-27/manuel-valls-primer-ministro-frances-abre-las-puertas-de-la-la-ligue-one-al-barcelona-1276560067/
not sure who I would trust more on france's general opinion on the matter

I would fucking love it if they had to start their own Catalan league and ended up turning into Ajax

Why all the catalans are liars and cheaters? It´s amazing.

This desu.
My country experienced this in 2002 with East Timorese independence. Look at them now, can't get their shit together and constantly begging Indonesia for aids.

I bet you were already celebrating when barcelona was rumoured to refuse to play yesterday and would lose 6 points

hahahaha catalans laugh at your brown inbred face once again, paco

Valls is literally born in Barcelona. That was just is own fantasy.

>I-I know better than the prime minister of france, I s-swear
lmao mohamed

I hope they join Portugal so I can tell those smelly men that I STILL won’t watch their league

hurr it's about teams, no about annexing catalonia

Why would La Liga not accept them? Omitting Barca will pretty much destroy revenue streams and the competitiveness of the league

Daily reminder Porto beat Leicester last year 5-0 without breaking a sweat AND with Porto's B team - english football is shit

This. La Liga is just talking tough. Barcelona are huge for them.

because of the brutish, primitive and incredibly retarded mentality of el españolANO

la liga president was member of an ultra right wing spanish political group Fuerza Nueva, these are nazi fellas from the previous dictatorship
>pic of Fuerza Nueva

Who topped the group?

Some of the media, not all, is dishonest. Very dishonest!

youtube.com/watch?v=7uCRdZiuil0

>team has not played WC 2018 qualifiers
>will totally appear in WC 2018 though :D

Apart from that, decent team.

Luck - and injuries.

>dodging the question
Portuguese ''''''''''people''''''''''.

Are they doing the Nazi salute, or are they just raising their hand when asked "who wants to beat up a Jew"?

Dodging questions as much as your ''goalkeeper'' dodged Germany's shots back in 14 xd

Excellent post.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Fz-NxAD4mQ

Most of them already played in the spanish national team, and it is not allowed to switch NT. I don't know what will happen once Catalunya is independent.

Accrington Stanley announce 60,000 stadium expansion.

you can switch national team
>ask fifa for the change
>give 'solid' reasons
>fifa needs to approve the change
>you cannot compete in any international competition you competed with your previous national team
it's not a rare thing to do, but it is usually done by players nobody cares going to shit national teams

for example, munir could ask fifa to join morocco national team arguing spain will never call him back (probably true) and he has moroccan nationality. If he changed he wouldn't be able to play in the euro with morocco (not possible anyways) because he played euro qualifiers with spanish national team

it already happened with the soviet union and yugoslavia. Its quite logical, fifa cant rule over politics. If anything, teams are formed according to fifa even before they fully become countries (see kosovo)

france prefers an islamic unified france speaking arabic than several christian territories keeping their people language and culture
this is why the west will fail

you now remember when you were the only independentist kid in class
feels weird honestly

>Deulofeu, Tello, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Casilla
I think they would prefer to stay as Spanish. I doubt about Cesc and Aleix Vidal too.

they'd actually have a very good chance of beating every european team outside of spain/germany/france/italy and maybe belgium/portugal/croatia

>biscuits
>playing for catalonia

lol no

>biscuits
>not playing for catalonia
lol no

biscuits isnt an indepe lmao how delusional are you jordi?

>marcos senna
>diego costa
>pique
are these spanish nationalists, ramón?

how is that related to biscuits playing for spain

biscuits already plays for catalonia

Yeah this.
Feel free to apply and you can start in tier z against bumbleton town fc and play at the Shed ground (capacity 12 - when farmer john moves his cows into the barn)

Don't like it? Ah well.

>when you want to go indepentant but you name a football club in your region after the country you want to seperate from

Ah yes, the sports frontrunner of Catalunya is going to play somewhere else than in a theoretical Catalan league, I'm sure of it.

>implying the FA wouldn't make an exception
It's fucking Barcelona, lad.

Yet Monaco are allowed?

>barcelona ever wanting to join the eplel
lmao at your shitty football and weather, barcelona is too good of island inbreds

>English flag on the left
>Catalan flag on the right
They will fit right into the Premier League

>Winning the league with 100 points every season

Seems like a good thing for barca

Then the FA can pay the compensation to whoever comes 4th from bottom that year to make room from barca and the compensation from whoever qualifies from the championship but isn't allowed up because of barca and all the other legal shit

Can I join your new country as a colony? I need to change some furniture and that mother country money could be helpful. I would declare myself independent righ after, of course

ok, since you insist, we accept your invitation to the premier league

finally you guys will be able to say 'premier league' without feeling like fucking liars or telemarketers

barcelona's flag is truly patrician

the FA and the rest of england should have no problem admitting a team from a city with this flag into the first division directly, it's like we are half english

'no'
if anything this just makes the rivalry stronger. it's not even a meme, they actually really fucking hate each other more.

Jokes on you guys.

Once Spain is destabilized and moves all of their army into the the catalonian border we shall start our plan off complete Iberian domination.

First we will start by annexing galiza (which wll be easy since we are bros) and then we will move towards the rest of spain. Initially we will promise to leave catalonia indeppendent prompting them to help us during our invasion but once we reach critical invasion status we will overpower them as well with our cheap living expenses and our pasteis de Belém. Finally no more Spain will exist.

Then, the final part of our plan will be set in motion. La liga will be disbanded and both Real Madrid and Barcelona will join Liga Nos (atletico madrid might be accepted but only if greasemen renounces his french nationality and accepts to play exclusively for Portugal).
The rest of the spanish clubs will be relegated to their own shit league.

Soon all the world (and especially muslims) will have to tune into Liga Nos to be able to watch the greatest clubs in the world and also the GOAT and the manlet compete.

TSUU will finallly return to his rightful country. Also we will execute the spanish pedo poster.

t. D. Afonso Henriques

reminder that they also beat lester b who were admittedly fucking shit

Mod this into europa universalis

They should join France.

Hahahahahahahahahaha