gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality/overview
youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEMOCRACY

"Check your privilege"

useful idiots
the keyword there is useful user
just like useful idiots will help elect Trump

Everyone I know who is under 25 voted out and I have a MA and I voted to leave. I'm also not poor or a chav.

Most voters are the old, the uneducated, the poor and the chavs

I want a wacky guy like him to be PM just for the fucking meme of it, just like the leave vote was made for.

It's true, brits, more than half of your population decides its future based on memes
The only way, a memeocracy

Bullshit. they were the ones who didn't fall for the doom and gloom sky is falling bullshit. The dumb ones were. Also, they remember that life doesn't end with leaving the EU.

>DEMOCRACY

also

PAY DEBTS!!

>Most Brexit voters are indicative of the general population
Shocking.

Classist as fuck, to be honest.

doesn't matter
win = win

Every vote matters in a democracy.

People under 25 were too lazy to go and vote.

I've heard people say this

Most of the time they are fucking moutbreathers who did psychology at some polytechnic and think they are somehow enlightened

Have fun in your minimum wage job idiot LOL

As someone with a PhD, I find this shit unbelievably annoying, especially coming from the left.

I'm not sure what the implication here is. That anyone without a degree in higher education is stupid, or that uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to vote. If you want a minimum IQ for voters, fine with me. A majority of the people complaining at the moment wouldn't be given the vote either.

>flag
PAY DEBTS

Also pic related.

I havent seen any stats breaking down the demographics of the vote.
All I saw was what people thought the breakdown would be.
All anti white kikes voted against Britain if you dont post results

This.

And those groups haven't experienced enough institutional brainwashing to want to stay in the Euro-African Union

gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality/overview

Here u go Mr Sore Loser butthurt leftie spunkbucket

liberal arts degrees are taken by young people with no intelligence and no physical skills, they then call themselves educated when a tradie is much more knowledgeable and useful to the world

Yeah, we know, they're called the working class.

So democracy is only for "choosen people"?

Holy triples confirms

And the Remainers were the globalist elites and their pet muslims and cucks. Your point?

Most Bremain voters were the cucks, little kids, traitors and jews

>It's not up to the people to decide such important things
How do you respond to that without sounding like anarchist cuck?

yes democracy is only for smart people watch the movie starship troopers

Respond? The BTFO cannot respond in afraid

Jews actually backed Brexit. Only the Jews and the Sikhs other than Whites and Christians voted out.

53% of jews and 57% of christians voted leave

"dude fuck poor people lmao" - the left

all ballots are private. I'm 29 and I voted leave, but apparently only people over 65 voted leave.

I hold a degree and full time job, have a mortgage and three children and voted leave, but apparently only the uneducated and unemployed voted leave.

This
Cunts have the gall to say they know the debate better than people who were around to see the UK before the EU existed and then the effects the EU had on it

This is why democracy doesn't work.

why do you hate working class people? are you bourgeois?

It's true, people can't be trusted to vote.

You should look up the history of that term and see who has traditionally employed useful idiots

Hint; they follow a man named Karl and they chop off pieces of their dicks.

Let me guess, you have a degree Womyn's studies

>yes it is
easy

>you're an idiot unless you want to be governed by a body you didn't elect

nice try schlomo

>old,

im 35

>the uneducated,

I have a masters

>the poor and

im a 1%er (self made)

>the chavs

now we are down to the ad hom's.

I voted out.

Most crimes are committed by blacks and muslims. Do you want to draw that parallel too?

>I'm not sure what the implication here is. That anyone without a degree in higher education is stupid, or that uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to vote. If you want a minimum IQ for voters, fine with me. A majority of the people complaining at the moment wouldn't be given the vote either.
This, in all honesty.

A degree does not make you educated and being working class or old should not make you inelligible to vote. I personally wanted to see the UK remain, but non-voting youth and old people that exerccised their democratic right to vote led us to where we are now.

The working classes and old felt disengaged with the government enough to do this, so there's a reason for it. This referendum is democracy in its purest form and the majority of voters, however slight, made its voice heard.

The only people that deserve shit flung at them is those that didn't vote. i.e. the 25% that either thought the result was certain, or just too lazy to vote. If they didn't vote, they have no right to complain.

So basically the wise old people, and then the people most affected by the mass immigration?So it's those most disadvantaged by liberal classist policies , yknow , people whk aren't spoiled white kids that actually know what it's like to be a part of the working class?

>29 and three children
Is your wife a semen demon?

I ignore them.

The old saved their asses from german occupation, being uneducated is still better than being indoctrinated, and the poors know what is wrong with their country
Oh and democracy

Responding is easy. Remain saw its strongest support among professionals and managers. This is because their careers are the most mobile and least subject to foreign competition. As such, it was in the best interest of a majority of them to vote Remain. For everyone else, it was in the best interest of a majority of them to vote Leave.

>most y voters are x
>bawww, I'm z and I voted y

Not an argument, pal

as in, historically, the people that are sent to war first,support their country's economy and traditionally produce more offspring than everyone else.

You underestimate their value, but what can I expect from "1 post by this ID"?

dude nice blog, thanks for the update!

Better in the EU? How so?

Pakis out 2bh bruv.

>even bong blacks cuck themselves

I don't care who voted leave. What matters is what is the right thing.

If someone comes at me with that shit, I ignore it and instead I ask them to explain why leaving EU is a bad thing. They can never explain it. They always lose the argument. All they can do is ''b-b-but old....b-but racist...muh ad homonim!!!''

neither is "most x voted z HAHAHA THOSE IDIOTS look how morally superior I am with my y and w"

Voting to leave a pro Muslim union is un-jewish??

It's like they wanted to get shoa'd

>mfw 25, with BSc, £50k pa, and more inclined to rock
>mfw voted leave and all these liberal betas are crying about racism

It's amazing. The morning of the referendum, you couldn't move for all the remainers in my generation encouraging others to vote, regardless of their choice. They really thought they had it in the bag.

But the minute they lost, they all started ranting about how old people don't deserve a vote, that everyone else is an idiot, and that racism is the reason our country is falling apart.

You mean those who need the government's protection the most?

this is exactly it

it's also the fault of the EU for this happening since they didn't respond to any of the concerns of the British people or their representatives.

>the salt of the earth
>y u h8 democrazy?

Do they have any facts to back up those claims with?
Pre-election polls were proven to be complete bullshit after all.

Obviously it's not, but answering with a logical fallacy makes you look stupid and an easy target for the libtards. Don't give them any ammunition.

>Denbts
>None going back to UK

Call them ageist and classist.

u mad?

I'm a handsome man, user. Number 4 is due in about 4 months

>ignoring the opinion of poor and uneducated
Sounds like something out of XIX century. It's 2016 for god's sake, everyone are equal now.

They're the least brainwashed.

The old remember a time before the EU, the uneducated haven't been told how to think, and the poor are the ones that have to live among the rapefugees.

Jesus m8. Has your wife/gf been pregnant for the last 27 months, or are they from different mothers?

>old
The people that financed the education, economy, healthcare, infrastructure, etc. of the country and decided to join in the firstplace are absolutely valid in expressing their opinion

>poor and chavs
Competition for welfare with immigrants

>the old
I'm not going to pretend they all fought in wars, but these are people who've payed taxes all their lives. They should have a say in what's done with them. They're also people who have to face real hardship in nursing homes, with lifesaving medical treatment on the NHS. problems bigger than maybe, one day, having to pay back a student loan.

>the uneducated
Which I'm guessing means everybody who didn't go to university. Doesn't matter how skilled your job is or how you educate yourself in your free time, your vote is meant to be worth less than a virtual child who did a sociology degree as a thinly veiled excuse to get pissed and fuck freshers.

doesnt matter its the majority. cry more fag

how can anyone possibly know the circumstances of the average out voter, i could pull a statistic out my arse and say the majority of remain voters were cucks and faggots

Why are they bashing on the elderly for not having the same privileged education that they did? How ageist of them.

HOW ABOUT YOU PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBTS AND NOT LEECH OFF OF OTHER COUNTRIES GREECE

Old people who care about the future of their children. Young people have no kids and thus feel no responsibility of their actions. Also, prove me that 51% of brits are old.

They have a point though, the country may have just been ruined over something as petty as "pakis out!" which won't happen anyway.

I think it's based on the final poll which also predicted Remain would win, so not entirely accurate.

I've seen it all, I am now #cruzmissile

>yfw young lefties were on the wrong side of the working class revolution and are now trying to undermine it

>decided to join in the firstplace are absolutely valid in expressing their opinion
+++ Underrated argument. The oldies indeed made it to the EU in the first place.

>LOOK AT ALL THE CUTS, WE MUST END CLASS INEQUALITY
>Leave wins
>POOR PEOPLE SHOULDN'T VOTE

How exactly do you tear down a logical fallacy a liberal makes then? (like the one I showed you)

I am pretty sure a person with literally less IQ than a 10 year old will clinch on their fallacy until you provide them with another.

We are talking about people who think voting leave means you are a racist ffs.

Your country makes 2,4 trillion USD GDP. Germany makes more.

Our recent bailout was 8 billion euros. All of our bailouts can be grossly exaggerated to 300 billion.

It takes less than a 12th of your economy to bail out completely. Yet you and the EU insist on bailing out our banks over and over again, while our country's GDP relies on taxes.

If ONLY we had 2, JUST 2 factories in our country, one owned by Airbus and one by Volkswagen, contributing to our GDP, we would be out of the memorandum in roughly a year,because we would finally have a working economy.

Yet German and British companies build their factories in Turkey. TURKEY FOR FUCKS SAKE

PIRELLI MAKES F1 TYRES IN TURKEY.

AN ITALIAN COMPANY.
FUCK TURKEY REEEEEEE

all the same mother; got a 5 year old, three year old, one year old and soon a newborn.

im not anti Trump or anti brexit you dumb niggers
im saying that good things can appeal to these people for the wrong reasons or their stupid reasons
they are useful because of their vote, but they are voting for the wrong reason or a stupid reason

I stopped paying attention hours ago, that's what I think of that.

I find the best method for dealing with these people is to show them how they almost always hold two mutually contradictory opinions at the same time.

>equality, democracy
>old people shouldn't vote

>we have to take care of people fleeing the middle east, dictators are ruining their lives
>intervening in the middle east is imperialistic evil

Just bring out the cognitive dissonance that's already there and dance away like
youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

((()))

Are older people dumber than their own kids?

Actually, a degree does make you educated - on paper. What it does not guarantee is a high level of intelligence. This is what liberals conveniently omit when they discuss the "educated" especially when the average entry requirements for British universities is at an all time low. They also do not discuss what degrees these "educated" actually have, or even what grade those people achieved.

Remember, an G grade GCSE is still classed a pass FUCKING LOL

That poor woman. She's spent most of the last 5 years walking around all bloated and aching.

"We won."

You're not more of a person because you're young and have a degree.

They are more likely to get affected by (((propaganda))).

Wait are you telling me that common people voted against the interests of leftists?

Oh the humanity.

It's truly sad how much of the Remain vote can be attributed to young people thinking they were voting in opposition of imagined racism, just from Twitter sheep spouting bollocks.

I actually wonder why westerners don't build factories around here. It doesn't seem to be related to wages at all.