Pope Francis Recognizes then Armenian Genocide

GET IN HERE CATHOLIC BROS AND LAUGH AT THE TURK ROACHES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUlyUERRzQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_location_in_the_Universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mean the catholic church didn't recognize it before until now?

You should look up when they recognized the Earth wasn't the middle of the universe.
Just look it up for fun.

>recognized it 100 years after
pathetic
catholics are heretics and cucks

we're the one true church thanks mate

i'm generally not a fan of you debntlords, but man, fuck the catholic church, you orthodoxbros are the true o.g.'s

I am here, don´t you worry!

>Were the true church
>changed everything the true church ever stood for
Top cuck.

I wouldn't call it a recognition, for the pure reason that not talking about something isn't denying it.
Unless I'm wrong, I don't think the Church ever actually taken one side or the other on this. I believe that they just never made a statement on it.
Now I don't talk about crabs very often, but if I were to never say the word crab, its not that I deny their existence, it's that I just don't talk about crabs.
This is unless I'm wrong of course, but I think it's a bit like where they never got around to something/forgot about it for a few decades/centuries.

>I love orthodox
>I also think you should pay the jews
sounds about right

100% bro here!

Doesn't change the fact that the pope is a heretic and a traitor to the Catholic faith.

>I wouldn't call it a recognition, for the pure reason that not talking about something isn't denying it.

That's not even the argument. The argument is whether or not the events that took place can be considered to be a genocide in the first place, since modern-day Turkey says it does not qualify for the definition/denies the number of people killed/etc..

second vatican council is cancer will not deny that

the popes pretty cool imo

>but I think it's a bit like (You) where they never got around to something/forgot about it for a few decades/centuries.
Yeah you're probably right. They have a very busy agenda with all the pedophile cases.

S T R E A M
T
R
E
A
M

>youtube.com/watch?v=HUlyUERRzQI
>youtube.com/watch?v=HUlyUERRzQI

That's not what I was saying, I was saying that this isn't the Church stating that it is a genocide, it's the first time the Church has talked about it.
Aquafresh why are you so pissed at the Catholic Church?

Rather, that the church is not reversing a position by stating this.

deus vult

Still cucked heretic

>Aquafresh why are you so pissed at the Catholic Church?
I'm not pissed. I was serious about both things.

Good lord, those protestants are so insecure.
Not a day goes by without them being butthurt about the church.
You chose to listen to retards like Luther for no valid reasons which brought us marvel such as relativism then progressism.
Move on, you're big boys now, you're on your own. Take care of your own business.

Lets not forget that excommunication for the crusaders who participated was lifted aswell.

Fuck the venetians.

aye, fuck them merchants m80

Roman reporting in.

1 and 2 combined

>I WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

I struggle to believe how an honest man can be Protestant. It takes a two second glance at history to see that all it did was tear Christendom to pieces and pave the road to agnosticism and secularism.

Is that really what he said? Maybe people just misheard since Francis has his mouth full of shitskin feet.

You do realize that the world is at the center of the observable universe right? On account of it being infinite. I think u meant galaxy/solarsystem

>Vatican apologist detected
Nice mental gymnastics there retard

Roman as fuck

If there are no clear ends of the universe, the center is at the place of the observer u mong

Why is that in some squiggle language?
most christians are english, they should speak english.

that means youre a rape baby, like the mexicunts.

>444
KEK ALSO RECOGNIZES THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

>You should look up when they recognized the Earth wasn't the middle of the universe.

How was the Vatican slower than the rest of Europe at recognising this?

do you subscribe to the myth that Galileo was poorly treated?

>If there are no clear ends of the universe
Nice if
Once again, great mental gymnastics.

>observable universe
re-read what i wrote you idiot

Why do people still believe in God?

Sure, keep twisting it any way you want bjökstein

Im sorry your astronomy knowledge never reached past the 4th grade

>not wanting your ancestors to be raped by the Roman master race
>not wanting Roman blood flowing through veins

I don't understand

Yeah and neither has your geometry you fucking moron

PRAISE KEK

reminder that kissing the feet is usually done with felons as a show of humility via embarrassment. fugies = felons in pope's mind

>not wanting to be pure master race
>thinking the sand nigger white hybrids were master race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_location_in_the_Universe

>Because the observable universe is defined as that region of the Universe visible to terrestrial observers, Earth is, by definition, the center of the observable universe

Keep strawmanning fucking idiot.

Keep spouting memes

(((Pope)))

That's actually not a strawman

aquafresh BTFO

He probsbly doesnt know what a strawman is

It's not a meme. You are strawmanning.
Furthermore you quote selective shit and conveniently ignore everything else that proves you the fuck wrong.
You belong right in the vatican. Go fiddle some kiddies.

Angelic trips

How will Turkey ever recover?

Where the fuck did I say that? I pointed out a factual error in your statement. I'm not a supporter of the vatican

ctrl-f "observable universe"
You are a fucking idiot too.

"I'm wrong but if I change your argument I'm right"
t. Norway

No, you changed my statement.

Right there bro

>You should look up when they recognized the Earth wasn't the middle of the universe.
>You do realize that the world is at the center of the observable universe right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.[1]

BTFO libtard.

See, you don't even fucking get it.
Get fucking lost man.

>heretics and cucks

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

daily reminder orthocucks lost their capital for muslims
hmm ... really makes you think

What universe are you talking about then? The one you've made up in your head, the one where you know the definite borders and where the catholic church is WRONG WRONG ALL SO WRONG?

>what is the difference between my and your argument