And you racists so claimed to be fucking "redpilled" with your illogical fallacy with Trump...

And you racists so claimed to be fucking "redpilled" with your illogical fallacy with Trump. "W-well he's not racist!" Well, he is. And he's also a dumbass. Just like you. So why the fuck are you voting for this clown anyways? You're a bunch of fucking retards who are shallow sheeple and hating people for the color of their skin. Fucking pathetic. The United States and this world is going to hell once Trump becomes president. And then there's going to be no more immigration which we GREW from what made us STRONGER. And you closing your borders is just obvious that American's and Trump Supporters and xenophobic.

Explain yourselves as to why you're voting for this dumbass racist clown.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
netrightdaily.com/2016/03/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

The thing is that both Trump and Hillary are puppetl. So it doesnt really matter who you vote

If I would vote, it's because I want America, not Ameristan or the fucking Congo in America.

This thread again.............................................................really?

because you're gay as fuck

>"W-well he's not racist!" Well, he is
Proof?

Why slovakia has so many shills?
Is it so easy to buy you there?

What do you mean proof? Go ask your fucking mom, neighbor.. Tune into your local news channel. How can you be this blind and stupid? WAKE UP AMERICA.

>a sovereign nation enforcing its legal borders during a time of war is racist

wew lad

Lily Allen is such a fucking idiot. I want someone to put her in her place already.

>Trump becomes president
>goes to New York
>thanks guys for the victory!

HURRR
FUK U
NEW YORK VOTED HILLARY!!!!

What is wrong with these people? Scotland is not a country. These same idiots who voted stay are responsible for Scotland not being an independent country, and now they're acting as if Scotland is a country.

>And then there's going to be no more immigration which we GREW from what made us STRONGER.

except that those immigrants were not niggers

>Shilling this hard

So no proof then?

>He isnt retard so he is shill
Read his book.

>slovakian
>not a retard
Topped keks

You have no idea what you're fucking talking about. All you do is talk nonsense. Most of these Drumpf supporters just like to use huge words to try to confuse the other person in a debate. I met someone so similar like you when I went out and protested against Drumpf supporters. Fucking ridiculous how they'll use big words with no meaning. I'm sorry asshole its not going to work on me tonight bitch. Try harder.

Not even people from my country know where your is.

>clown
Butthurt nigger detected. I have only heard blacks call him this.

Proof is a big word to you?

>All insults, no real contents

SAGE AND HIDE SHILL THREADS

REFUSAL TO DEBATE IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

PRESUPPOSITION OF CORRECTNESS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

DIRECTLY ATTACKING THE OPPOSITIONS SUPPORTERS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

>bitch
Yep. Definitely an ape.

Well, everyone here knows you're retarded
How does an irrelevant country get a reputation like that?

>irrelevant
You are even more irrelevant than me.

Yet you have such a bad reputation.
How did that happen?

Nope. There will be no more immigration, which made us LESS SAFE and ruined our society. It will be hell though--hell for Leftists.

Soon we will start killing you. I look very forward to seeing the look in every disgusting liberal's eyes as I shoot their children in front of them. I want to see the look in their faces as they realize that they have not just lost politically, but genetically. There will be none of them left. With all of the cowards and traitors weeded out, our country will be far, FAR superior.

Your death will be the greatest gift we have ever given this country and her true people.

fucking retards should've backed cruz. now we are stuck with this dipshit. Thanks pol

WAZ

>Yet you have such a bad reputation.
No user, stormfags love my country.

Lily Allen is committing the No True Scotsman logical fallacy about who we should consider true Scotsmen.

Trump literally has liberals committing the No True Scotsman logical fallacy about who truly counts as Scotsman.

You can't make this shit up.

And no, he isn't racist.

So disgusting non-white skinheads funded by SPLC love your country? Wow, what a thing to proud of.

K A N G S
A
N
G
S

What's wrong with being racist? Give me one good reason. Seriously.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist.

>Most of these Drumpf supporters just like to use huge words to try to confuse the other person in a debate

>Pavement ape detected

How can be skinhead non-white user ?

Depends on how you define racism.
There are more definitions of the word than there are atoms in the universe.

See? He's trying to throw questions at me without answering my question I just asked you. Why are Trump supporters racist? Why do you not support immigration? Clearly you're an uneducated fool who has zero knowledge about the history of America. Did you know that we were built from immigration? Probably didn't fucking knew that either.

racism is basically means when a white person

1. does something a jew or non white doesn't like
2. does anything remotely pro white
3. doesn't immediately submit to non whites or jews

Same with murder, animals kill all the time.
I am not telling you to love blacks, but this is so stupid question.
Why is it bad ?
because you live in society with blacks
simple as that.

We all know he is racist.
That's the reason why we like him so much.

The vast majority of those people are mixed raced 25% black or 25% mongoloid sub-humans that are simply used as a false flag to make white people look disgusting while tarnishing the image of actual nationalists.

If Stormfags like you it's because you're not white, but your skin is light enough to be seen as an ugly white man.

You made the claim Trump was racist, I asked for proof, You still haven't backed up your claim

Here's a Trump supporter ladies and gentlemen. He's speaking in "ALL CAPS" to further prove his point online. This is also a way for fat asshole on Sup Forums to sound "intimidating" because of his "white Aryan" pride. Well, guess what? Your racist ass isn't going to influence me as a true Patriot of this country. None of your racist shit or even Trumps is going to determine how I should live my fucking god damned life. I'm here to put a seed on your garden fella but Bernie Sanders is going to take the throne and push the fuck off from Trump who's only going to start WW3.

So get yourself educated. Learn the history of America and really decide the fate of America. I wish you the best of luck.

I like it how you assume racism is automatically against blacks

you are the living breathing example of a retard who has absorbed jewish media bullshit without critical reflection.

Built by LEGAL immigrants that ASSIMILATED

>"We've noticed that keeping Trump supporters on the defensive is absolutely vital to success for Mrs Clinton. As the Sup Forums Team, you can all cultivate threads to keep these feelings present in supporters' minds, even when they aren't arguing with any real opposition."

You need to shut your fucking mouth. You still didn't answer my fucking question. At all. Your words of trickery will not put my soul into darkness with your lies of deceit. I'm not fucking stupid.

>still having hope for bernie
Lad...

I just gave you example and you get all defensive about it, you are like these SJWs

This is so dumb

Just cause Scotlands majority voted in doesnt mean that every person in Scotland voted in

Of course people are going to be celebrating

Also just realising that that was Lily Allen who said that, the person who's only famous for talking about not getting fucked hard enough by her bfs

Kek

Racism is reality, because all races are different. not just their skin color. If you deny that, you deny facts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
That doesn't mean there arent exceptions. There are some smart blacks, stupid asians, passionate jews, and serious australians. But as a whole, a LARGE majority, races are very different.

>Lily Allen is such a fucking idiot. I want someone to put her in her place already.

She's been told on Twitter that Scotland is not a country and that she's just quibbling over semantics.

To be honest, before this election, I have never heard of any of these leftist musicians, writers, or whatnot.

Then again, I don't watch cuckvision anymore and I listen to oldies.

lol, def just bait, there's no way a liberal would word his sentence so gay like that. Must be a baiting Sup Forumstard

Why can't you provide proof of him being racist? Why not provide proof and then demand he answer your question?

>Did you know that we were built from immigration?
No. I thought we were built from European colonists who established their own countries and conquered America.

I didn't read anything in history about Europeans sailing to America just to be included in Native American societies.

> Scots vote in favor of remaining part of the UK and giving up their chance at Independence.

>England and Wales who make up like 85% of the UKs population vote in favor of leaving the EU

>Waah it's not far you cant do this to us are population of 5mill should count more then your 50million.

Suck shit bitch niggas you had your chance now deal with it.

defensive about what? you have no argument so you used some bizarre argument about how animals eat each other without realising that humans eat animals as well.

>Why are Trump supporters racist
they aren't
now your turn, show proof Trump is racist

NOT

Add in the obvious fact that the crowd of Scots meeting him after landing would clearly have voted Leave.

being anti-immigrationh is racist, you can't just let people flood the country because its a nice thing to do. allowing so much immigration suppresses wages and increases cost of living.

There is enough people on welfare that should be forced in to these menial labouring jobs that illegal immigrants are doing.

>person who's only famous for talking about not getting fucked hard enough by her bfs

Which explains why she want the UK to stay in the EU

*Isn't

Good post, OP. It's time for me to dump Trump. I am now #MentallyHill

Lilly Allen is kind of hard to avoid. He music is played everywhere. It makes me sick.

You've probably heard several of her songs, you just don't know because all pop sounds the same.
She's best know for a song called ''Fuck you'' where she's saying fuck you to ''racists'' and ''bigots''.
She's also known for getting her tits out all the time, and sucking off dudes in bathrooms.

Are you retarded ?
murder = bad is ethical concept
racism = bad is ethical concept

HERE'S YOUR PROOF YOU TWAT

netrightdaily.com/2016/03/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s/

slovakian = bad low IQ genes and ugly half-brown mong faces

lily allen hasn't had a top 10 since may 2006 she can go fuck herself

You honestly want that freak Hilary in office?

OK, yeah. Democracy is dead. Anyone want to make a new form of government?

ok

Lily Allen (just like OP) cant back up her claims when presented with facts

Fuck off with that shit. That's probably all photoshopped. I've seen plenty of fake twitter posts.

>using ''right wing'' as an insult
The right wing stopped slavery
The right wing gave women the vote
The right wing defeated communism
The right wing stood up against EU

Not
an
argument

>That's probably all photoshopped
proof?

When even Isreal calls you out, you know your bait is shit

>Don't like immigration
>You are clearly a racist bigot
Bruh that's not how racism works. The slave trade was arguably the most racist act in American history and it was all about immigration

If you are seriously voting to leave when you are a first generation immigrant then you are a fucking idiot.

Kek did 100% of Scotland vote in?

If he has the right to vote, doesn't that mean he's a citizen? So he won't get kicked out.

Yes but it's just completely hypocritical.

white immigration is what made usa stronger, same for australia.

Not an argument.

I lived in the UK for a few years. Not because I wanted to go there, but because I had no other choice.
EU completely stopped out economic growth and got thousands of people fired. We have no jobs whatsoever and were forced to leave the country.

When I arrived in UK I expected everyone to speak English. Instead I encountered nothing but slavs and blacks. It's a nightmare. The people in UK are miserable. Most people I met didn't even speak English, and natives were so miserable and hopeless.

I will never understand why you faggots support the EU. They're killing you, and they're killing us.

No, it isn't. Lean what words mean, you stupid junkie. Stop sniffing that shit and wash your hair.

No it isnt. Some immigration cases go through because of things like bribery or family connections, and this doesnt even take into account illegals. Many legitimate immigrants despise those who would game the system to move from a shitty country to one where they can earn welfare and government benefits off the backs of hardworking people be it nationals or immigrants with intent to assimilate.

>bigot: a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his own

Why the fuck haven't we shut down the left with this already?

Purely by definition, they've become the biggest bigots alive.

I've been trying. I even used that comic on kikebook, quite successfully.

They like definitions only when they fit their narrative
>heh, touch luck kid, the definition here says that gender isn't sex, it's a spectrum!!
>you had a pretty good argument against feminism, but this definition right here says that feminism is just advocacy for equal rights, tough luck, pal
and then it's
>no, silly goyim, racism is ''privilege + money x skin tone'', blacks can't be racist!!!!
>fuck you, rape is whatever I want rape to be, fuck definitions

If only it was that easy to fuck with their brainwashing.

Oh, I thought there would be some proof here. My mistake.

On a serious, non-shitposting note, my dumb ass mom don't know shit about politics, much less even the field she studied in college (comp sci).

Her expertise sounds like it doesn't go beyond excel.

scotland and ireland are not independant from britain dumb shit.

>Trump supporter
>NZ flag
Nice try faggot,but I'm a logic supporter.

>And you closing your borders is just obvious that American's and Trump Supporters and xenophobic.

So... what? What's so bad about hating and being afraid of other cultures? Can somebody please field this fucking question for me because I don't get it. Why is hate wrong?

Also stop pretending to be an SJW you stupid fucking hack, the bait's old.

Just checked youtube.

What the fuck is this shit?

I don't know. Just what exactly is that shit?

skin heads are filthy degenerates. It is fitting that the average skin head looks identical to what the Third Reich described as sub human.