S5>6=7>4>1=2=3

S5>6=7>4>1=2=3

Maskew sump'n. What do you think Rick?

Gale Ann Herd or w/e her name is bragged about the violence in season 7 being toned down. It already started just weeks after the premiere what with Fat Joey's death being censored. Daryl's pipe had blood packets on it. You were supposed to see a display of gore reminiscent of Negan but instead you didn't see shit. My hype for the rest of the series is dead in the water. I can deal with cliffhangers but what I can't deal with is the removal of violence. The whole reason they went with AMC was because AMC embraced the gore where HBO refused.

Is this show actually worth watching? I watched it when it was on, but dropped it partway through season 3. Should I go back to it?

if you like teen dramas set that just happen to be set in the apocalypse

Quality was best in season 1 and 2 IMO

2 was boring though. Beth season was least favorite. This season has been alright.Negan needs to chill with licking his teeth and leaning back. EP 1 of this season was great IMO and the The Kingdom episode was horrible

even if show is bad. I am still addicted an dlook forward to every episode.Been watching since first night it aired

I do agree ep 1 of this season was a bit brutal and would turn a lot of viewers off especially people who watch with their kids etc.

I know it's a MA show but you know.. They did well with comics. Better than I figured but it was hard to watch and see on cable TV. A lot of non comic fans were not bout dat

So you watched 3 seasons and you're asking about the show?

Pilot>S2B>S7A>S4B>S5B>S6>S1>S5A>S2A>S4A>>>>S3

>HBO
>refusing gore
uhhh wut

>Pilot
Just a guy going through town getting spooked at the scary remains of the apocalypse. I don't get it when people pretend it's the end all be all of TWD.

First of all why the fuck would anyone watch it with their kids, and second, why did the s7 premiere make so many weak cucks vomit when the show has gone to that level of violence time and time again. Noah being ripped limb from limb anyone?

Anyone dropping the show because they're sad about Glenn is a normie idiot. He wasn't that great. How many preachy speeches did he drop in season 6? I had to agree with Enid when she said "what the hell does that even mean?"

Pilot was great. Even though it had a running walker.

Well, I agree but many people watch with kids because it is "zombies" not humans.

Also the brains and twitching of Glenns corpse was hard for many to take. as his eye sockets are out and trying to talk. It was brutal. Just stating my opinion. I,like I said was pleased

It's comic book kino

I know so many that stopped watching after that first black and white episode xD

>Noah being ripped limb from limb anyone?
That's the ultimate faggotry of TWD "fans". They are A-OK with someone they for whatever reason don't care about getting ripped apart grotesquely. Wants it's a character they really like suddenly it's NOT OKAY. Even though it's all fake. It really makes me mad since seeing characters I really care about dying violently thrills me. These cucks forget that you're supposed to feel disturbed. If you cried like a faggot at Glenn dying if you felt like him muttering like a retard felt like hours then that's goooood. Don't take that away from the show.

Exactly. I watch shows like TWD and BrBa because of how bleak they are. I WANT there to be as little hope as possible because that's what makes it compelling.

first good twd ranking, i'll just make some changes
6=7>5>4>1=2>3

Even though Season 4 had the Governor filler, the tank assault, The Grove, and Joe's gang I still concur with this list.

>6 and 7 better than 5

Season 5a was top notch, 5b started to feel like a soap opera again.

Do torrent sites usually have bluray rips of this show? It really seems like even more so looking at this that the Season 7 bluray will be necessary viewing with uncensored Negan and possible more gore. JDM said what we got in the American broadcast with the executions was toned down from what he remembers filming.

I cant even remember what happens in each season. It's just a blur of people walking, people arguing, people running from zombies and occasionally people killing each other.

What the fuck even happened in each season?

It's like that with every show. Unless I am just mentally retarded. I have to binge watch shit when a new season airs. I can't imagine what it's like for people without unlimited time on their hands.

1>2=Dropped

good choice

>Do torrent sites usually have bluray rips of this show?
some might, but I haven't really come across them. I've had a hard time tracking down any with enough seeders.

I'd really like to have some good quality BluRay rips of the show, particularly for some of the extended/uncensored stuff in Season 4(seeing Lizzie's body drop when Carol shoots her, Rick saying "They're fucking with the wrong people.", etc)