Trump to cut funding to PBS and NPR

>Trump to cut funding to PBS and NPR

RIP

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/donald-trump-budget-cuts-arts-humanities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html

Reddit on suicidewatch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlxscMtR4P8
youtube.com/watch?v=oopJ5LXlRoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must not realize how much of a cuck you are to understand how much this affects a wide variety of media and arts funding in general. Good luck finding private investors for your local, independent "kinos".

PBS is amazing.

>Friday nights at grammas watching NOVA

Most NPR stuff I don't care for at all. Click and Clack were awesome though.

PBS and NPR have been putting out pure trash for the last 10 years.
Thank fuck.

period blood sprayed on a canvas isn't art.

They should have bent the knee.

Good, arts are worthless in times of trouble.

is this the /FunHaus/ thread?

good riddance

now those liberal thinktanks will have to compete like every other station

Liberal propaganda payed for by my tax dollars btfo

This.

Literally destroying publically funded communist propaganda outweighs any negatives this might have.

You don't realize this isn't just targeting PBS and NPR, but the National Endowment for the Arts, which encompasses much more.

Capeshit fag detected.

>this thread

Proof we need a /film/ board.

NPR is already almost entirely independent. I think only like 2% of its budget comes from the government, and that 2% comes from the fee the government pays NPR to use their stations in emergency situations

>>Trump to cut funding to PBS and NPR
>cutting funding to NPR

They literally spend an entire hour just asking for donation on top of already asking donations during the program also they record at a private university. Wtf do they need funding for?

does that mean my favorite show Arthur is cancelled?

>publically funded communist propaganda
What are you even doing on this board?

>communist propaganda
I don't think you grasp what that actually is.

I mean this in full sincerity.

FUCK npr

>npr getting BTFO

how is this bad?

Good its all Liberal braishwashing bullshit

Have you seen it lately?

Puff pieces on Castro and Che Guevara and BLM/SJW shit for tax money.

>Trump cuts funding to planned parenthood
>private funding donation surges, meanwhile he manages to cut more government waste out of Washington
>Trump cuts funding to PBS and NPR
>private funding donation surges, meanwhile he manages to cut more government waste out of Washington

How many levels of chess can one man manage

He is literally becoming the Dark Knight

Arthur has been shit for years have you seen it lately?

Wild Kratts is pretty good it has the guy from Zoboomafoo

REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Of course the Republicans are fucking hypocrites.

Just look at all the tax breaks they give to big multinationals moving our jobs over seas and all the billions they spend on the DoD with their buddies getting no bid contracts.

Yet they can't find the small amount of money to give to fund PBS and NPR? It's only part of their funding anyway.

This why they are famous for running the most embarassing kike riddled fund raisers twice a year

>interrupting show* donate now and avoid us interrupting our only quality sows and asking when the real fundraiser starts like we are already doing now

I've been a Republican all my life but this is where I put my foot down.

Give me Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! or give me death!

art is fucking gay kino is where its at

mfw we can spend $38 billion of US taxpayer money to give to Israel military spending, but cut funding to PBS

NPR is mostly liberal dreck with some really nice orchestral and classical music every once in a while.

PBS doesn't show anything good (in both the entertainment and educational sense) except during their pledge drives.

>The latter partially funds National Public Radio (NPR) and Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), currently receiving $445.5 million a year from the government

That's wall money right there.

Trump is against all of that....

>You don't realize this isn't just targeting PBS and NPR, but the National Endowment for the Arts, which encompasses much more.
cool maybe theyll pursue real degrees instead.

How the fuck else are they supposed to get people to donate? You sound intricately stupid.

Kek
Indeed sir

I thought the mexicans were paying for it?

>PBS
>propaganda

I guess Bob Ross and Carl Sagan were propagandists all along.

Either people don't know what propaganda actually is or they get triggered at the mere sight of anything that doesn't perfectly coincide with their viewpoints.

That will offset about 1/1000th of Trumps tax cuts.

Slow and steady.

It's not a matter of cutting costs, it's a matter of keeping people stupid and docile.

>braishwashing

Sounds like they didn't scrub hard enough desu.

utilitarian troglodyte

>PBS and NPR have been putting out pure trash
>Ken Burns

DELETE THIS

You can always donate guys :)

Israel is more important than your cuck shows

No he's not, he wants to increase defense spending, he thinks the military is "depleted".

KEK
If you get your news from NPR I've got news for you

You guys are really afraid, aren't you?

>PBS
TRUMP MUST BE STOPPED
>NPR
Fuck........carry on Donald.

I've listened to NPR for 30 years and the tone has changed a lot in the past few years. It's always been progressive, but it was a news organization first. Plus there several good political talk shows (diane rehm) that have people from both sides.
I noticed the tone change as millennials started to get higher positions in their news and talk shows. People born in the early 80s are now deciding what gets aired, how info is presented, who gets a voice, and which news items are a priority.
The difference in tone became very apparent in their coverage of clinton and trump. I've put up with vocal fry and all the femals reporters sounding like post-modern valley girls, I've put up with diversity pushing, I've put up with obama cheering, bush bashing, and all the rest.
But now that car talk is done, now that garrison is gone, now that I've heard millennial female reporters get triggered over trump, I'm done.
I will miss the fuck out of PBS, though. That shit hurts.

>Good luck finding private investors for your local, independent "kinos".

you mean top cuck kinos
youtube.com/watch?v=mlxscMtR4P8

Times have changed nigga.

Sounds like you haven't watched in 30+ years

Republicans love pleasing their Jewish masters. How can Israel possibly resist against the palestinians 1980 era rockets without $38b.

Whyyyyyyyyyyy
I like pbs and npr

Are you fucking stupid m8 they literally pretend they are not fundraising when they are and threatened more interuption when they dont meet certain amount all the while never reporting how much they are receiving to begin with.

It's the most un orthodox fundraising I ever seen.

>He actually believes Mexico will pay for it.

user I...

What the fuck, brah???!!! I love NPR podcasts and news. NPR music is good, too. What do Trump-supporting ignoramuses listen to anyway? I honestly have no idea

drumpfags btfo

>muh PBS

Pretentious faggot. Stay mad.

NPR

B
T
F
O

Most people do.

Like most things Trump is planning to do, it's against the desires of the majority of Americans. He's going to have a very difficult four years and then he's going to be gone. His approval rating is already historically low for a transition.

Buckle up Sup Forums, you think you won but you just started a four year fight that you can't possibly win.

>Pretentious
Like clockwork.

>What do Trump-supporting ignoramuses listen to anyway?

Synthwave
Retrowave
Vaporwave
Eurobeat
Classical

This. Seriously NPR claims to be unbiased but they are extremely liberal. Every article now is about "first black this" "first gay black" "first muslim woman" "black woman in" etc. And anything that is even remotely pro right is torn to shreds and demonized.

As long as it's Trump, I don't give a shit. I'm with him all the way.

Anyone who defends this is a stupid cunt.

Israel has to pay it back though. NPR is just leeches and money laundry

Domesticly while at the same time calling for less intervention abroad and for other nations to pay their fair share for defence works.

I think your confused with your globalist left who support workers rights while allowing free movement of low skilled slave labor into the nation and a economy based on trading with slave labor nations

Alex Jones

Jewish propaganda not being funded?

Oh no!!!!

Fuck 'em. Let it happen.

I think of all the PBS and NPR content I've liked over the years and all it ever did for my life was give me bragging rights.

I get to tell people that I'm a smart cookie who watches Frontline and listens to Ira Glass but it hasn't improved my life in any substantial way beyond that.

Let it go.

this

people need to stop giving Trump shit

the man is a successful businessman, every decision he makes will be for the people

They'll build it, too. Full of secret passages and narcotunnels, for convenience.

>jews
>paying money back

Implying you pay taxes.

I actually really like Rush

Yeah because """"artists"""" have been producing so many thought provoking works of beauty recently. Pic related.

The work of real artists stands on its own, likyle my personal favorite Jeff Jordan.

that's all it was, liberal bullshit that the people paid for. Let them all EAT SHIT!

Better cry about the anti semites on Sup Forumswhile your at it

You listen to avant-pop as well?

Good. Both are nothing but propaganda now especially in the last 3 years

>Pretentious
Kill yourself literal retard.

Even the stupid Women's March thing on Jan21st had a bigger turnout than Trumps Inauguration. SAD!

yeah youll miss bill moyers lol

Skynyrd, of course.

>he thinks they have a choice

We pay their allowance m8

Yes but it will live forever in our hearts.
youtube.com/watch?v=oopJ5LXlRoQ

That misspelling is intentional and ironic thanks to public education.

Yeah NPR is shill central now. They even find ways to include in the science sections.
>We found new ways to help us get to mars! unless Drumpf kill us first!

What really got me was when they got a Syrian scientists on and the moment he said migrating all the refugees isn't a good solution they cut him off the air.

>Eurobeat

Guys where is Big Bird at on all this? BIG BIRD WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER

I'm white statically per capita I pay the most

Only $38 billion? Trump will increase that bigly!

Being a big enough cuck to believe this, Shalom to you my friend. America truly is Israel's greatest ally.

Calling someone a utilitarian troglodyte isn't pretentious?

Who here /Chillwave&chillstep/

The dick show
Freedomain radio
Sam Harris' podcast
The Flop House (essential Sup Forums podkino)
America's Test Kitchen (might be NPR funded but I'd be willing to donate for that one)

Those are the ones I have subscribed atm

Remember when the left told us crowd size does not matter to popularity

People didn't turn up to the inauguration in fear of being fucking murdered by niggers protesting and looting.

Romney must be behind this.

How much do you donate?