Post "those guys" and "those girls" that you've seen a lot of throughout life who listened to those certain artists

Post "those guys" and "those girls" that you've seen a lot of throughout life who listened to those certain artists
>that chubby guy with a greasy beard and athletic shorts who listens to Death Grips who is loud and as fuck and makes all the girls around him avoid him
>those jam band kids who are smug and judgemental despite always preaching not to act like that
>that older dude who listens to Steely Dan religiously who has lots of niche hobbies
>those girls who are still stuck in 2012 and wear flower crowns and listen to Grouplove and shit

Attached: 1498899441958.jpg (657x527, 53K)

>that one black guy who is into emo music

Attached: 1520919051475.jpg (443x332, 23K)

>Blandest motherfuckers you will ever meet
>listens to Coldplay

Attached: 1518212860147.jpg (356x267, 49K)

"I have a snapchat"
>listens to obvious industry plants on the radio

"I have an instagram"
>listens to less subtle industry plants on the radio labeling themselves as alternative

"I get all my music from Sup Forums"
>listens to artists that want to be industry plants shilling their own music

"I only watch Fantano reviews"
>listens to industry plants Fantano gets a kickback from

>that guy who looks like anybody but knows everything about black metal

>that short statured, short tempered, overcompensating swarthy curly haired jew who tries to be a contrarian by autistic-ally listening to bad east coast rap (even though he is from Texas) and really really bad alternative/nu metal

why is this so common

>that guy with short hair that wears t-shirts that fit too tight
>listens to Radiohead

>everybody that isn’t me that has absolutely, objectively shit tier taste
Why am I so cool, Sup Forums?

we dwell in the shadows
and sleep side by side
with death

Attached: 1520574861991.jpg (367x500, 24K)

listening to music that isnt regional to you is cringe as fuck

like if youre from the northern usa dont listen to rock n roll. if youre from the south dont listen to shit like biggie smalls. simple.

you are leaking

fug

Attached: 1413073182689.jpg (1280x1280, 187K)

>Monster hat wearing buttrock fan
>patrician black girl who introduces you to shit you've never even heard of
>chubby rocker chick
>art school kid who unironically enjoys Mac demarco, dresses like him and listens to any and all underground hip hop

This. Also don't read authors that weren't born in your home town, and don't watch TV channels that have their headquarters outside of your region.

Imagine actually living your life like this. Pathetic.

>where do you work out?
>at the library

What did he mean by this

What. Is this sarcasm? So I'm only allowed to listen to country and groove metal, and chopped and screwed?

H TOWN WHAT'S GOOD

>guy who constantly shills shitty radio rock bands on this very board because he cant contain his autistic obsessions
What's his name, Sup Forums?

>but he also smokes to seem deep even though he doesnt have two IQ points to rub together.
>shares random song from pandora to facebook in hopes of being perceived as deep

I'm convinced those Paramore shills and Hayley Williams waifuposter is just one person

>chopped and screwed

i mean if youre poor and from anywhere west of Florida and south of Nebraska, sure.

>that antifa guy who shows up to your college protest (even though he doesn't go to your college) in a Dream Theater shirt
He seemed nice at least

Was it autism?

do you not have social media you subhuman