You know why this meme isn't taking off? Because you've made it a tired ripoff of the Army Dog/Raimi joke

You know why this meme isn't taking off? Because you've made it a tired ripoff of the Army Dog/Raimi joke.

How do you mean? Also I can tell you are the guy who made it otherwise you would just let it die.

THATS IMPOSSIBLE

no, the meme isn't taking off because most people here never saw the film or don't remember it that well. it's not as fresh in one's memory as TDKR or drive.

Good memes come unintentionally. Which is why Baneposting worked and was memorable. Back 5 years ago forced memes weren't a thing. Like everything, whether it be memes, friendships, or nostalgic memories, they come unplanned when you least expect it.

It's sad because it's not necessary. I always thought this movie was retardedly awesome.

This user gets it. JUST killed this shithole. That was a forced meme among forced memes and its acceptance was the last nail in the coffin.

YOUR NOT JUST WRONG

YOU"RE A KEK

I'll get you, and it'll look like a bloody accident.

Bane threads were spammed by a bot before Baneposting became as popular as it is. Please shut the fuck up

AND YOU'RE A SHIT

JUST LIKE YOUR WAIFU

In a mad world, only the mad are sane

Baneposting caught on due to existing factors though. Negative feelings towards Christopher Nolan's autistic techno-thrillers had been brewing for a long time and the Plane Scene was a perfect example of why he's such a shit director. It worked. Nobody takes Christopher Nolan seriously anymore. It's hard to remember but after Inception and The Dark Knight Nolan was the hottest shit in the movie industry.

>Forced memes did not exist 5 years ago
Yeah they did, longer than that. Fuck off newfag

>5 years ago
>memes weren't forced

son, everythings forced. From the memes you an' your faggy friends laugh at round the computer, to your accidental conception all those years ago.

>Good memes come unintentionally.

lol no

You gotta admit, the background scenery and color scheme is pure kino.

Name a failed meme from 2012 or older.

>complaining about JUST
>not shit like doge and ayy lmao which were LITERAL forced memes from tumblr no less

doge and ayy lmao are inconsequential

You're joking right? Nolan is still very much respected. In what way was that plane scene terrible? Just because it was memed doesn't make it bad

The cinematographer for Cat in the Hat was Emmanuel Lubezki.

Holy shit.

i killed this meme from the inside because I hate the movie that much

Nolan isn't internet respected. I remember people used to sincerely defend him here, now it's only Interstellar shitposters who were pretty much the 'tfw too intelligent' meme with slightly more subtlety. And the plane scene is awful, you have Gillen chewing the fuck out of the scenery, Bane's plan making no sense and the bizarre dialogue. Technically it's competent but that's about all you can say about anything Nolan's ever made.

>people complain about emem being forced
>post thread that promotes meme

your a fucking wastman

You said forced not failed. They aren't synonymous. There are successful forced memes. Like fuck yeah Seaking

It is the one redeeming quality about the movie

YAH NOHT JUS WROANG

YAH STOOPID

Doge is infinitely worse because normies can latch onto it. It was even in commercials.

doge doesn't affect this place in any significant way

>forced memes weren't a thing 5 years ago
tell that to [s4s] which was literally created to satirize the forced meme threads on Sup Forums

>tfw i always saw this film as kino before its big meme break

>deleted scene where he's looking at nudes of the mom is actually real

what the shit?