The majority of British Jews voted FOR Brexit

>The majority of British Jews voted FOR Brexit

How does Sup Forums feel about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/europe-going-die-lord-sacks-laments-end-western-civilisation/
ft.com/cms/s/0/346ba28a-10b8-11e6-bb40-c30e3bfcf63b.html#axzz4CaEWV4Q8.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like maybe the Jews in England are tired of having the stairs to their banks shit up by "migrants"

There's a hierarchy of Jewry and the bottom rungs don't want to be surrounded by muzzies

Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy.

Finally a graph that PROVES that sikhs are bro tier

> Source: (((Ashcroft)))

Sure!

>Black
ugh, can they not be useless for at least one second

Further proof that Sikhs are bro tier.

I mean, ultimately I want Britain to be 95%+ white, but why are sikhs so much better than muslims and hindus?

Why is it that blacks will always follow along with the narrative? Look at their vote, it was under 30%

..Its as if they like to be controlled by foreign and domestic powers all the time.

nice

Their religion was mostly formed in opposition to Islam.

nobody likes muslims

why do people think eu has anything to do with muslim immigration though?

The massive horde Merkel unleashed?

just shows how entitled these hook nosed immigrant scums really are

This is a prime exmaple of how minorities are enemies of the people. They vote against the wishes of the native population.

You see the same pattern in the US. Niggers and spics vote democratic, while 60% of whites vote Republican. Both Romney and McCain would have won their elections if only whites were allowed to vote.

yeah but the majority of muslims in your country are pakistani, not syrians. they are not in the eu and they will keep coming post-brexit

>why do people think eu has anything to do with muslim immigration though?

there's a difference with legal migration and letting this horde walk to your country

It also seems like the Jews are bro tier too...

>They vote against the wishes of the native population
>You see the same pattern in the US
Yeah, It's pretty rare to see niggers, spics or whites vote in the interests of native Americans.

Also take that into account when they say that young people voted remain. Sure youth is still 80%+ white but the 20% various others introduce considerable bias.

The "old people voted leave and won"t see the consequences" is one of the worst fake media narrative I've ever seen. I don't expect it to last more than one week.

The vote was about the common law versus regulations and executive orders from foreign unelected bureaucrats, and also about trade deals with the rest of the world and the failure of the euro.

But of course Merkel inviting 6 gorillonz middle eastern muslims made brexit possible.

That was recent. You filled yourself to the brim with shitskins and poos all on your own, remember that? Do you seriously have the memory of a gnat?

Britain's Jews are mostly Orthodox and Conservative Jews. In contrast America's Jews are mainly Reform or non-religious Jews. I think that is the divide in Judaism.

Yeah, but it is also near impossible to tackle that in the EU.

>Sikh and Jews disliking mass muslim immigration
What a shock.

Blacks globally have always been controlled by non-blacks in one way or another.

Even supremacists like Malcolm X were half white.

Angry blacks sometimes defect to Islam from Christianity. That says it all.

>non whites getting to vote on something regarding immigration

>You filled yourself to the brim with shitskins and poos all on your own, remember that?
Well actually it was done under Blair, who we associate with the EU. Since he loved it and sought to expand it and shilled for it in this campaign.

this is a jewish lie once again

google what their jewish leader said about it

Pericles was right.
Only people born of an Athenian father and an Athenian mother should be citizens. People are allowed any kind of mixing with foreigners but they lose citizenship for their descendants unless renaturalized (which was rare in Athens and confined to exceptional people).

None of those shitskins from Pakistan and India came from the EU though. Neither did your Jamaican niggers.

The reality is that most Jews are honestly just pretty normal people. They're not connected to some hivemind that wants to destroy Europe with immigration. Most Jews want to keep society as "safe" as possible.

What's weird is that Jewish public figures seem very liberal, but the average Jewish citizen seems very conservative. I don't get it.

The jews wanted the world market to temporarily crash so they can get more shekels shorting everything, then using that money to buy everything not in the EU to earn even more shekels.

Nobody is saying they did.

>he doesn't realize that the elite is pulling the strings
>he doesn't realize that the average jew is in the same boat as an average white
Jews dislike muslims, it's only natural that they're against immigration.
The higher up jews couldn't care less about aversions towards muslims if there's money to be made and cultures to destroy, they support the islamization of Europe.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/europe-going-die-lord-sacks-laments-end-western-civilisation/

This is the leader of Jewry in London and even the whole of England.
I mean, you still need a good coincidence detector here. After all, half of the people that unleashed millions of muslims here during the Blair years were merchants, but it's not nearly as bad as American Jewry.

Same reason the average white person seems so liberal, then they go and vote for Brexit. The silent majority is silent because nobody will let it speak.

>muslim
>race

Jews are scared of muslims, no way.

So why are you mad at the EU because of "hurr shitskins"? As per

Step one was to have the power to solve that ourselves, and leave before Germany managed to force this through ft.com/cms/s/0/346ba28a-10b8-11e6-bb40-c30e3bfcf63b.html#axzz4CaEWV4Q8.

jews have one guy as their leader?

IT'S THE SOMALIANS NOT JAMAICANS STOP LUMPING THEM IN WITH US

Ah yes, I forgot the US as a country and democracy in NA was founded by Native Americans. Yes very good by left wing friend

so about half

People are mad at the EU for plenty of reasons, including mass immigration. That also includes immigration from places like Poland. You can be angry with both Pakistani immigration and other immigration at the same time.

>pretending to be a nigger on Sup Forums

cringe

Oh shit have we fallen for a snair?

Just satan

Blacks just can't get it right can they lmao

>implying I'm left wing
I just want people to be honest. You don't need to sugar coat language like "native population" here, you can just say whites.

he speaks on their behalf accordingly

nice try jew

>IT'S THE SOMALIANS NOT JAMAICANS STOP LUMPING THEM IN WITH US

Why not?

You probably came on the same boat.

>Common Jew is opposed to mass Islamic immigration
>Somehow this surprises people

>Brexit voters a RACISSST
>Hey! Most of the voters was Jewish? Are you calling the Jewish population racist you anti-semantic cunt?
>Em-em-em t-they have been c-corrupted by the right extreme media and w-white male cis racists lies!11

It's because the top of the sociopolitical ladder leads to a globalist-liberal echo chamber, regardless if your Jewish, WASP, or Asian.

Whites ARE the native, founding population of the United States

Yeah you've gotta be careful in those Polish ghettoes with the Poles living under szlachta law and blowing themselves up.

You're a retard m8

Enjoy your fat burkas waddling everywhere, you wouldn't be able to recognize Poles on the street

You can read the history of Jewish people.
Not a political history of Jewish people among nations, the history of the inside of Jewish communities.
1984 is unironically tame compared to what the average Jew (typical profession : textile worker, carpenters) had to face with the "elite" mega-Jews (typical profession : banker).

That was interesting. Perhaps Jews will now be a bit helpful towards Europe since they will also suffer.

The mass imigration from every pooistan had everything to do with your policies and colonial past and nothing with the EU

>How does Sup Forums feel about this.

No doubt they are rubbing their hands with all the sheckles the made on the market drop.

ok cartman

tfw no qt jamaican bf

>Yeah you've gotta be careful in those Polish ghettoes with the Poles living under szlachta law and blowing themselves up.
No, they just write everything in Polish. Refuse to speak or learn English. Commit crime. Drink heavily and drive up rent and house prices instead. Such a glory to behold. Fuck off.

Nobody said it did. You are arguing with a strawman.

>tfw sikhs are literally bro tier and it's not a meme
feels sikh man

blacks are like a natural slave race, in every fucking country on earth they vote for the establishment owners (big banks/corporations). no wonder they were enslaved so easily.

>More Jews than Whites voting for Brexit

Honorary Aryans?

They're no longer the natives. They were conquered and virtually wiped out, and left no few of their primitive civlization. Whites have built the country and infrastructure of the US singlehandedly. A country is not defined solely by the soil you live on, but by its history, its people, its infrastructure, its industry, its cities, its politics and its accomplishments. The natives of the United States of America are white, because they've the dominant culture for centirues and the creators of civilization in North America.

They same goes for Turkey. If you go to Istanbul, the natives are Turkish, not Byzantines.

Jews have always been based. Don't see what pol's problem is with them. They're the wittiest and most intelligent race, if anything there should be a white/Jewish alliance to rule over earth.

I know a Jamaican. He smells really bad, has an asian fetish, is in his late 40's. Also he wears a beanie, a thick jacket, gloves and boots even on 40°C.
Constantly complains about "why dem asian girls only with wite bois" too

So what is "Asian"?

Indian or Paki

ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE JEWS!

IGNORE ECONOMISTS, FUCK SCIENTISTS, FORGET BANKS!

JEWS ARE THE MOST RELIABLE WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE!

Trust me. I am Russian and we KNOW THIS THROUGH AND THROUGH. THE JEWS ARE THE COGS OF HISTORY WORKING. THEY ALWAYS BENEFIT, THEY SENSE HOW THINGS WILL TURN OUT!

Hey, Sikhs really are bros after all.

You see same pattern here too.
Muslims are 20%. This "state" was literally created by minorities and American support to fuck with Serbia.
Orthodox majority was against it.

Jews + Sikhs might be looking out for themselves, but at least they aren't dependant on the government. That's it.

>Jews have always been based. Don't see what pol's problem is with them
The fact that they've spent the last century trying to destroy all unique individual cultures and races other than their own and turn us into a slave race to enrich themselves?

At least be more realistic senpai.

India is below m8
They aren't counted as asians

Hindu is used to denote religion. Indian are definitely what comes to mind when Brits talk of "Asians".

>he doesn't know that the majority of Sup Forumsacks are "shitskins" pretending to be white
thanks for the (you)

I guess we're not so different after all.

>so much damage control
fuck off kike this was the people's decision not yours

can we get a proof thread going

>he thinks im making this shit up
Guy calls himself "DRAGON" too

>Hindus/Indians voting remain
>They fell for the 'leaving means all non whites will get kicked out'

Fucking hell Bihar, your in the commonwealth you can migrate just fine without the EU

The Jews are an enigma. The idea that they have some kind of racial hivemind dedicated to the annihilation of the white man is absurd, but there's no doubt that they're over represented amongst those who promote our destruction. But they're obviously smart enough to realize that we're the only people it's cool to live with. I've almost gotten to the point where I just accept Jews as a high IQ subgroup of whites, because God knows there's plenty of whites that want to destroy us too. And of course, the idea that the 12 lost tribes of Israel are Europeans and the sheisty fucks we know these days are the satanic 13th tribe of the Khazars helps that feeling along.

everybody knows youre making that shit up la

Yeah, same in Norway. You know AP, the political party that Breivik shot up? They're center-left and have been the largest party in Norway since WW2, and are responsible for most of the immigration to Norway. They also get the vast majority of muslim votes.

Thankfully, AP has starting to lean more to the right than similar parties in other countries. They're still a horrible party, but the success of FrP, our anti-immigration party who are now part of the government, has forced every other political party to adopt a stricter stance on immigration, so they don't lose votes to FrP.

Every nation to stand against Jews has fallen.

Is this a coincidence?

You are trying to rile up the wrong board. This board is politically incorrect.

If you want PC go to >>>plebbit

90% of the problems we have was created by our (respective) people. You should be weary of Jews, but not an outright lunatic about it. They're a product of natural selection, they were made smart through the persecution of others and selective breeding. That's all. Oh, and their religion/traditions give them a good head start in wisdom compared to cultureless irreligious whites.

I love that blacks fuck up elections everywhere.

Jesus.

or is it like how people who drink water eventually die

>The cultures and religions that dislike muslims voted to remove muslims
Shocking senpai.

fuck off conspiritard. as someone who lives in a heavily religious, ultra orthodox jewish area i can say for a fact lots of jews voted for brexit.

> jews vote for brexit
> patriotic and right-wingers think jews are based and friends
> jews shill for second referendum
> second referendum remain wins
> UK stays in jewurope
> jews win

It's a classic shill to improve the image of the jews while getting what they want

EU asylum regulations mean you cant immediately deport anyone who says "asylum" even if they come from a safe country.

Negroes will always say No to anything that would likely threaten their monthly gibs. I'm not remotely surprised.

Yeah. G-d.

Useless goyim. זונה