Why does Trippie Redd act like he "made" 6ix9ine and is bigger when his most popular song only has half the Youtube...

Why does Trippie Redd act like he "made" 6ix9ine and is bigger when his most popular song only has half the Youtube views/streams of GUMMO and that song is most notable for a 6ix9ine feature? Trippie Redd's most popular song without 6ix9ine has like 1/5 the views/streams of GUMMO

Attached: tr.png (474x383, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLpH1nSLJSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is that and why should we care?

hes salty and hideous lol what else does he have but riding coattails

>caring about soundcloud rapper drama

Attached: 1456023932947.jpg (285x325, 27K)

this, literally tiny brains

atleast trippie redd doesn't record naked 13 year old girls

no he just snitches on some shit he knew for years but decides to disclose at a strategic time

so ur mad that he actually revealed something illegal that is incredibly immoral yea okay dude

la creatura...

yeah cause it's not incredibly immoral it's just kids fucking around and then a bunch of sjw clickbait political media on top
ironically that made him even more famous so the jokes on the snitch

Because he's in the inner rap circle. 6ix9ine had only a few songs blowup.

>he's in the inner rap circle
>6ix9ine out here making songs with young thug and chillin with bad bunny
good one user

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (480x360, 34K)

You're right Young Thug is bigger than Drake, Travis Scott, and Lil Wayne.
>bad bunny
lol okay. The only reason they have beef is because of that pedo shit anyway.

idk honestly, in south america they are all more or less the same popularity except for bad bunny and young thug with that havana song thats huge rn

this

69 is in a good place right now career wise but trippie's ceiling is WAAAAY higher

because when poles dropped 69 was a joke and nobody wanted to collab with him, trippie gave him the boost
69 is a meme, not in the good way
trippie at least has a sound of his own

Those three artists have longevity and have proven themselves. I like Young Thug, but he seems hit or miss. The music industry is about who is willing to fuck with you, and it seems like everyone wants to fuck with Trippie.

Trippieā€™s music is leagues better than fucking 6ix9ines cheese touch ass

Why would anyone here know what any of that shit means?

To be fair, gummo only exploded because memes

you will look back on your 6ix9ine dickriding days with shame

y'all sore as fuck because of the info posted in the OP. Actual facts BTW, not mental gymnastics like these

Attached: 1520575208816.gif (379x213, 3.95M)

I actually like 69, but my post can't be objectively denied

trippie has a much higher ceiling than 69 and they're on pretty comparable floors speaking right now

cos he fucked that niger bitch

What is bad bunny

XD this nigga warin a ascot

another rapper who relies entirely on a wack ass clown aesthetic rather than being a good rapper

Trippie Redd is a discount Uzi Vert who hasn't been able to break into the upper echelons of hip hop stardom despite being gifted tracks with some of the hottest artists on the planet. Also, he is incredibly irritating to look at. His career will have the same trajectory as Tyga or ILoveMakonnen.

gotchu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=kLpH1nSLJSs

>tfw my neighbors wake me up with this shit and it gives me the feels

Attached: 105 - mHaSAM3.png (631x463, 537K)

el goblino

Being a soundcloud rapper is a tough life. You get rich quick as fuck, but your need to stay relevant is more important than just living the rest of your life out in peace. You end up losing your character and wealth while trying to maintain your status.

el abominacion...

I hate these new rappers.

And new pop acts too, now that I think about it.

Zillakami > 6ix9ine > Trippie Redd

Attached: DG6KpJJVYAAtk9E.jpg (1097x1097, 133K)

Tekashi >> Trippie >>>>>>>>>> the rest

Why does trippy red's face looks like a mask that doesn't fit his head??

Attached: 1321710929365.jpg (296x296, 12K)