33 year oldfag here. Why do younger people suddenly think it's cool to suck mainstream media cock...

33 year oldfag here. Why do younger people suddenly think it's cool to suck mainstream media cock? Aren't kids supposed to have a natural urge to rebel against authority, and to seek out or create a counterculture?

Yet with unprecedented fervor, these braindead fetuses obediently go along with the kosher SJW narratives being thrust upon them by every single talking head, politician, celebrity, and authority figure.

What the fuck is going on? Are the linguistic kill shots "muh gender", "muh race", and "muh feels" really all it took to stop the phenomenon of youthful rebellion dead in its tracks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpSPqaD6iOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess *we* are the youthful rebellion and all the SJWs are the equivalent to super stuck up 50s kids who think your head will explode if you smoke reefer.

thanks for the reply, based medkit

They seem to genuinely believe that they ARE rebelling, because, like, one time their friend's friend read on tumblr that an old person yelled at someone for identifying as trans-am autofluid.

>in 50 years people will look back at us like we look back at hippies, but instead of smoking pot and playing frisbee we call each other cuck on the internet

>rebel against authority

because they've been made to think they are rebelling

The brainwashing and indoctrination is complete, blame the school system.

It's because this board is a watered down Sup Forums 2.0.
All the intelligent oldfags migrated to h8/pol/

Why did u ol wise one

They seriously think they are rebelling. They still think their identity politics are a radical shot to the system of straight, white, Christian conservative men.

That's what we are. You're seeing us start to escape from the underground. Once it finally becomes cool and edgy and not just edgy, you're gonna see a huge swing in our direction.

They ARE rebelling against the authority of fucking racist bigoted oppressive white males.

Because they are rebelling against "patriarchy" and old white men. They are considered authority and not the media and politicians.

Because the media blends entertainment and facts together. My generation takes TV shows, movies, music videos and celebrities which parody or dumb down world events as complete educated fact.

The blue pill is way easier to swallow if it tastes nice.

Seriously, we're the ones getting arrested, getting our skulls caved in, getting shit on on college campuses. Give it two or three more years and being a fashy goy is going to be the cool thing. I know it's weird that the pendulum can swing around that fast but that's the thing about mass and social media. Ideas spread and die a lot faster.

Wrong. It's the media and mainstream culture that has begun to ape the SJW story children in college have been using to lash out at authority for years. Maybe they're coopting it, maybe they've been converted, maybe activists coming out of college seek out those positions in society. It hasn't been a sudden process.

But now that the story has become so pervasive and controlling we might see young people begin to rebel against it.

>watered down Sup Forums 2.0

Sup Forums is literally just furfags, edgy 14 year olds and roll threads.

Sup Forums is actually semi-dangerous on how it can radicalize people.

This, the mainstream media is selling itself as the counterculture and after fiddling with the gain knobs for 50 years they finally found the right settings to corrupt the youth.

The counterculture is the overculture and we are the ones that slipped through the cracks

The Jews have made it seem that using "much feels" "much gender" and such is rebelling against the mainstream. They are playing the edgey teen audience by making them think they are in fact rebelling against the mainstream. Just look at the tweets for brexit they actually believe the media was pushing for it.
We became what they thought they are fighting against straight white gay hating Christians.

Liberalism is hip and cool, pursued by the pretty glamorous people.

All their heroes-- gonzo journalists, artists and the like-- were about rebelling in a world that was actually dominated by christians and conservatives, and by the time they realize that this isn't the case anymore, they are already too invested in the ideology to change.

Because demoralization
youtube.com/watch?v=wpSPqaD6iOo

Group hysteria

They are looking to belong and have a purpose.

Edgy teens and twenty somethings

nahh I know counter culture pol is just shock jocks, and people pretending to be hard core racist. lets face it unless you are grading every one based on individual capability you are done fucked.

This. The media tells them they are fighting the system and the medias. Liberals are good at doublethink.

its just the women and the betas following the women in chase of a pity fuck

as usual the alphas are too busy not giving a fuck and cuming in the women to have any presence on social media. its so obvious

This only reflects that the generation they are rebelling against have gone full tinfoil.

#based.

>33
>old

You haven't even seen a generation pass beyond your own yet.

So much this.

Can't tell if actually retarded or flag checks out

Probably both

>This is considered attractive in X
>You want to deport this piece of ass?POL BTFO
>I mean seriously WTF
>Post yfw
>Gais check out dis youtube channel
>X tweeted Y. AHHAHAHAH POL BTFO
>Post MAGA q.ts

Not, it doesn't "radicalize" anyone. This board is just 16-18 year olds flinging shit at each other.
There is no actual political discussion here.

Open your eyes and look around dude. You will see we are covered to the teeth by media. Especially children and the youth. In another words you can blame the media for some part of it . The rest will fall upon people for whether deciding what they are hearing/seeing is true or not.

sounds like something a cuque would say

You're looking in the wrong places Dutchy. I'm responsible for half those threads in the first place.

sounds like something a cuck would reply

>Go to school
>Get taught a lot of bullshit
>Everything taught is fact
>Told to go to University
>More cancerous bullshit
>Everything taught is fact
>Now an Intellectual
>Can't be wrong
>Media parrots everything you've been taught
>No need to think for yourself, everything is fact
>Feel good that you on the right side of history

There is a distinct lack of critical thinking in today's society OP, that's why we find ourselves on Sup Forums; beneath all the angry virgins, closet cucks and Canadians, it questions things. Kids are being conditioned to be good little goys. If they're white, they are taught to self-loathe. They are not however, taught to question. Thinking is hard work and it's uncomfortable to face the fact that we are lied to and given half-truths at every turn.

Nothing really new though mein faggot OP, sheep are simple creatures.

Also, women. Jesus Christ they can't think. I had to fill out my gf's ballot paper because normally her dad tells her who to vote for. She didn't even ask who I was filling in for her. Hates immigrants with an irrational passion though, so I give her a pass.

Social media ruined everything and everybody.

I'm 28, and I don't know what happened. When I was in school my teachers were all about examining the information you receive critically before accepting it. I guess they skip that lesson nowadays.

My mother was a elementary school teacher.
In the last 10-20 years they were told to stop using the "frontalunterricht" approach, i.e. standing infront of the class and telling them stuff. The kids should do more group work and other stuff that improves social skills.
They also tried to reform the system, which obviously completely failed, because it always does.
So my guess is that the old 68 feminists and leftists were forcing their progressive pedagogics on the students, while cutting the time they had to learn stuff and instead went for the feel good and no child left behind approach.
Now we have a generation of oversensitive empathy machines who can't think and siege the social sciences

you don't even want to know what it was like going through public school when you love drawing comics

now I don't love drawing comics
or drawing

I wish I could go into detail but I will actually start crying as I type
and im 22 now

I forgot to add "let's just say they did everything in their power to make me loath drawing what I wanted"

Sheeple. It's a problem every generation faces. The (((MSM))) is exploiting their natural herd mentality.

>draw muscle man
YOU A RAPIST
>draw titty girl
YOU A RAPIST
>draw black man
YOU A RACIST
>draw ninja with sword
>YOU A RACIST AND YOU MENTALLY SICK
>draw soldier with gun
YOU A SCHOOL SHOOTER I CALLD THE POLICE
>draw harmless kids
YOU A PEDOFILE I CALLED THE FBI
>draw a bowl of fruit
IS THAT A BANANA? YOU A RACIST
>draw an apple
WHY NOT A BANANA? YOU A RACIST
>draw a circle and a square
WHAT IS THAT SHIT NIGGA YOU UNCREATIVE

no they want to fee special, media just managed to make them feel special and manipulate them for their own interessts

>wew you faggot titboys are so brave
>pls beat that racist cunt there everybody