Are timetraveling skinwalkers better than sticks on a forest?

Are timetraveling skinwalkers better than sticks on a forest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIwL_uvSAgg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what r skinwalkers actually?

According to /x/ is a bunch of pale hollow eyed slenderman rip-offs that kill people on the forest, somehow transform into the people killed and try to blend with humans.
They suck dick at it because there's tons of greentexts about dumb teenagers figuring out that's not how humans act at all.

youtu.be/OIwL_uvSAgg

Today the term "fleshgaiter" is more commonly used because the term "skinwalker" led to people realizing native american legends already had something called a skinwalker that was pretty significantly different

this is a fleshgait, a skinwalker is what this guy said

Whatever the fuck they're called.
Is it spoopier than a witch.

>pale hollow eyed slenderman rip-offs

Skin walkers are from native indian folk lore dumbass

Evil injuns who shapeshift into animals and do bad shit like steal Listerine.

sounds scary as fuck

I still don't understand the ending to this movie, she knew not to turn around and yet she did it anyway.

r we talking about blair witch of /x/ memes

me on the right

She thought it was the guy behind her

People are saying the witch we saw is actually Heather, shes been all fucked up by the real witches time and space distorting powers.

I liked the film, its not as good as BWP but its a decent enough flick.

>According to /x/

Learn to read dumbass

but she JUST got done watching the other dude fall for it, why in the FUCK would you even think to turn around.. its shit like that which ruined this movie.

It's the witch from the 1800's (?) they talk about how they hung rocks from her arms and legs to stretch her out when they hung her from the tree or something like that.

Everyone seems to see the witch kinda differently. The Witch also seems to not directly be the cause of all this but something in the location causes all this weird shit along with the Witch.

post the fucking movie title already

>swiggity swooty

Blair Witch?

The new one