What is your opinion on this man?

What is your opinion on this man?

>man

Disgusting pig who got rich by spreading lies to stupid people.

Bowling For Columbine is the greatest documentary ever written about autism

mess, cuck, joke, pulverized ass hole, trash, faggot, cunt, sad!. you name it

RETARDED DYKE C.UCK

(ALTHOUGH SOME OF HIS DOCUMENTARIES ARE NICELY MADE AND ASK QUESTIONS)

this
also he's a fat fuck with a triple chin

He makes some decent documentaries but he's such a bitch about taking away rights from people.

I was going to say he should be hanged but I'm not sure a rope could handle this whale's weight.

He is smarter than all of you juvenile little shits put together

They are not documentaries. They are works of fiction, which are taken as fact only by people of very low intelligence.

Just because he is smarter than someone stupid, like you, does not mean he is smarter than anyone else.

>IMPLYING THAT 9/11 WASN'T AN INSIDE JOB

OÍ BHEÍ! GOOD GOY, MO BURGARAÍ!

HE'S STILL A WHITE GUILT C.UCK

Eat a dick amerifag.

cuck

The original SJW, would say anything if it outraged the right people.

Cuck.

Beady, weak-eyed people with vacant faces like that can be expected to be worthless leftist shit-stirrers, it's their condition in life. Like a cosmic thing.

I've met him in person. He's one of the most perpetually angry people I've ever spoken to. The guy seriously cannot stop obsessing over political shit, you can tell he's thinking about it even when you're talking about something else.

At the time I was an ultra-lefty and looked up to him, now I snicker because I know that the guy must be fucking assravaged every moment of his life, and there is literally nothing he can do but scream impotently about it.

(((moore)))
potatonigger detected

Rumour has it he might be on tranny hormones. He's starting to look like a grandma.

I would like to kill that fucker with my own hands.

hahaha ebin XDDDDDDDD

Everything after Bowling for Columbine has been garbage

It'd take him more seriously if he wasn't so disgustingly fat

He's abnormally large